AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov. Full Story
Chicago Indoctrination

AOL

#7676 Oct 6, 2012
Crimimals Investigation

Schaumburg, IL

#7678 Oct 7, 2012
Frank also brought the DOL criminal investigation to a whole new level. The people that tell you other wise are either a Target or just don't know. But when they do ask them for the paperwork.

FYI., there is no paperwork. Just like obama and the democratic machine they LIE !!!!!!!
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7679 Oct 7, 2012
It's over Refrigerator Box Boy
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7680 Oct 7, 2012
Here is the link Brad from the DOL proving its over so go back to your refrigerator box home and cry

http://www.dol.gov/olms/regs/compliance/foia/...
Criminal Investigation

AOL

#7681 Oct 7, 2012
That document is in regard to the "Election Complaint" and has nothing to do with the "29 Page Declaration" whatso ever. Nice try !!!

Just like the obama adminstration, all they do is lie just like iuec.
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7682 Oct 8, 2012
Brad I heard that Walmart has a job opening for a cart fetcher. As a perk Walmart might let you keep a cart to keep your stuff in. Hell the Executive Board will build a cartport for your new refrigerator box home. We make you a tin can snd string telephone with direct lines to the DOL and NLRB. We can put a satalite dish made from aluminium foil on the roof with a wire to your tin foil hat so you can get those voices from outer space loud and clear. We are going to set up you new refrigerator box home at the underpass within spitting distance from the dumpster at PF Changs, that should be good eating for you. Good luck on that job at Walmart and you can use the Hall as a reference.
Criminal Investigation

AOL

#7683 Oct 9, 2012
Just like the obama administration that lies on a continual basis about everything so doe iuec.

That documentation is old. It is about the election complaint and nothing about the ongoing criminal investigation of IUEC, it's OFFICERS(that's dan too), Employees. and it's EMPLOYERS.
So Long

United States

#7684 Oct 9, 2012
Pay dues-you lose!!!!!!
Frank Fan

United States

#7685 Oct 9, 2012
Brad I feel your pain. It must be difacult to know you fought a war and you have been utterly defeated because your ally (DOL) stood by and let you and your rebels get slaughtered. At times you had a chance to win the war but in the end the DOL came around to our side. Did out political connections help? They probably did. The old saying you can't fight City Hall is true in this case too. We have much more money and can afford the best attorneys, while you relied on bureaucrats that serve on the whim of their political masters. As you have seen, we have too much political influence and are too powerful for your bunch of Merry Men. Brad, you have lost your job, you career and soon everything and for what? You didn't want to better yourself and become a mechanic. It wasn't you fault, it was Frank's fault. You know with that attitude even Walmart won't hire you. Brad, look at it this way even Lynch got hired by Carlsen, why won't they hire you? You need to look inward to see the real cause of all your problems, its not others, just look in the mirror to find that answer.
Criminal Investigation

AOL

#7686 Oct 9, 2012
That is a sad state of affairs when yess men take over a union and corrupt it. I think it is funny how corrupt this union really is and how having corrupt democratic politicians in your pockets by renting them makes you superior beings. Every dog has their day dan. At least we don't have to cheat to achieve success or rely on your opinion. Doing the right thing is easy. Everybody has to be accountable but you ? IUEC has a history of stacking the deck and changing the rules as you go along. I guess thats why they are under Criminal Investigation? Have they returned your records ? I didn't think so.

To have such a corrupt president is the reason he will lose!

Carlson pays better than the union and the playing field is level.
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7687 Oct 10, 2012
Brad,

You need to move on with your life. Frank won snd beat you like the rented mule that you are. You're all talk, while Frank is all action. Frank makes over a $250,000 a year, you're on food stamps. Who's succesful and who lives on the government teat? Huh Brad? Frank will be playing golf with congressmen and senators and you'll be looking in garbage cans for aluminium cans. You keep on talking about Romney, you know Brad if he wins no more food stamps. You're a sad individual that is all talk, you've never had a spine or a brain.
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7688 Oct 10, 2012
Brad I went into the near future, March 5, 2013 and I found your new residence and vehicle I took a picture so I can show you that you need to move on with your life.

http://lawrencecentral.highschoolmedia.org/wp...
disgruntled

Chicago, IL

#7689 Oct 10, 2012
frank has come a long way from sleeping at carsons and crashing elevators.
he was born to fail. what goes around..........
Frank Fan

United States

#7690 Oct 11, 2012
disgruntled wrote:
frank has come a long way from sleeping at carsons and crashing elevators.
he was born to fail. what goes around..........
If failing is becoming General President then Brad you must be the ultimate loser
Criminal Investigation

AOL

#7691 Oct 11, 2012
When you have to cheat, bribe, extort your way to the top you sound alot like Charlie Sheen, Winning.

It will be good to have a REAL president and not some empty chair in the white house.

Why are democrats so allergic to the truth ? Why are democrats so afraid to be accountable like everybody else? When you turn on the lights the Cockroaches scatter.

Still no proof. Where is the letter from the DOL? Or is there a video from the DOL? How about that 29 page declaration ? Or how about a Judge Castillo order granting the FOIA? Reality: its not going to happen.
Frank fans a beat off

United States

#7692 Oct 11, 2012
Nice opening greeting is it me or do you appear to be looking down on the reader (members) in your photo? Does it feel so at home so normal? The letter seems so challenging to the other general officers, they've been put on notice, it's your way or the highway. Just like old times. Noticed jimmy didn't kiss up will he be first? You won't be able to help yourself....... Just like old times. Was it unamious lots of rumors out there. Just like old times.
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7693 Oct 12, 2012
Congrats to Frank Christensen on his appointment by President Obama to his Labor Advisory Board. Could the rumors be true that in 2013 he will be replacing Hilda Solis as Labor Secretary? He would truly represent the working man and unions.
Felony Brad

Chicago, IL

#7694 Oct 14, 2012
We know about your past and what happened years ago. You continue to post we will post everything. Brad it takes a theif
Frank and Blago

Oak Forest, IL

#7695 Oct 15, 2012
How is your criminal buddy doing ?
Vote Republican

Bowling Green, OH

#7696 Oct 15, 2012
Our country depends on it !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,104
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 181,866
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min johnplustwomore 1,154,314
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min concern cirizen 51,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Mover 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]