AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10,000 donation

Mar 3, 2008 Read more: Chicago Tribune 7,566
Two members of an elevator installers union were appointed to a new state elevator-safety board about the time their local gave a $10,000 campaign contribution to Gov. Read more
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7657 Sep 28, 2012
I know life is bad for you Brad, you've been abandoned by your friends at the DOL. Maybe if you kiss Frank's ring you might be able to come back.
Union Facts

AOL

#7658 Sep 29, 2012
So Long

United States

#7659 Sep 29, 2012
I am going to say this for the very last time. You do not need to pay full dues to the union to earn full pay and benefits. The Federal govt has rendered in a decision called the Beck Decision that you can get full pay and benefits[health insurance-pension etc] without paying FULL union dues-you do however need to pay your "FAIR SHARE" and thereby become a core member!!!
After what Dana Brigham did with your money[by the way where is the transparency] I am going to say this once and in capitol letters for emphasis."ANY ELEVATOR CONSTRUCTOR THAT PAYS FULL DUES AND DOES NOT UTILIZE THE"BECK DECISION'' IS A SAP!!!!!!!!!!
Sound Familiar

Chicago, IL

#7661 Sep 29, 2012
From the 1892 Omaha populist platform:
"We meet in the midst of a nation brought to the verge of moral, political, and material ruin. Corruption dominates the ballot-box, the Legislatures, the Congress, and touches even the ermine of the bench. The people are demoralized.… The newspapers are largely subsidized or muzzled, public opinion silenced, business prostrated, homes covered with mortgages, labor impoverished, and the land concentrating in the hands of capitalists. The urban workmen are denied the right to organize for self-protection, imported pauperized labor beats down their wages.… The fruits of the toil of millions are boldly stolen to build up colossal fortunes for a few, unprecedented in the history of mankind, and the possessors of these, in turn, despise the Republic and endanger liberty. From the same prolific womb of governmental injustice we breed the two great classes—tramps and millionaires."
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." -- Hubert H. Humphrey
oh boy

Bolingbrook, IL

#7662 Sep 29, 2012
soon all of us will be reading frank"s rants in the constructor. his bullsh:t how he saved a local , how he cleaned up things and he will play the same card he did for years BLAME FINGER POINT AND YES LIE,you never had to dig to deep to see what frank is all about. its all for frank...to bad and yes to sad . dana you helped the little monster and let it run free and he has your job. man you are one dumb fool...thats what you get in life with out any voice a appointed moron. the joke is on anyone that thinks frank is a union president..........its all for frank....
Chalie Chan

Chicago, IL

#7663 Sep 29, 2012
Sound Familiar wrote:
From the 1892 Omaha populist platform:
"We meet in the midst of a nation brought to the verge of moral, political, and material ruin. Corruption dominates the ballot-box, the Legislatures, the Congress, and touches even the ermine of the bench. The people are demoralized.… The newspapers are largely subsidized or muzzled, public opinion silenced, business prostrated, homes covered with mortgages, labor impoverished, and the land concentrating in the hands of capitalists. The urban workmen are denied the right to organize for self-protection, imported pauperized labor beats down their wages.… The fruits of the toil of millions are boldly stolen to build up colossal fortunes for a few, unprecedented in the history of mankind, and the possessors of these, in turn, despise the Republic and endanger liberty. From the same prolific womb of governmental injustice we breed the two great classes—tramps and millionaires."
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." -- Hubert H. Humphrey
... and whoever eats poo will have bad breath
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7664 Sep 30, 2012
Lynch, its good to see that you're off your meds. Frank beat you like a rented mule and now he's General President. No you're a babbling idiot, why don't you get Brad a job? Girl Scout troup 371 says you're nothing but a Brownie.
Rigged Dice

Elkhart, IN

#7665 Sep 30, 2012
Does anyone else see that iuec is rigged before the game begins. The union is a joke. If they can't win they cheat or pay off or extort or bribe their way and if that doesn't work they lie, slander , libel, against anybody that disagrees with them and the democratic party covers up their crimes.
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7666 Sep 30, 2012
Rigged Dice wrote:
Does anyone else see that iuec is rigged before the game begins. The union is a joke. If they can't win they cheat or pay off or extort or bribe their way and if that doesn't work they lie, slander , libel, against anybody that disagrees with them and the democratic party covers up their crimes.
Brad you're a loser just face the facts
Thanks Union Bosses

AOL

#7667 Oct 1, 2012
Frank Fan

United States

#7668 Oct 2, 2012
Real nice Brad, but what do you except from a scab. Your buddy EJ told us everything about the Truman Show. The union is stronger without your stupidity. Brad you were the weakest link..... GOODBYE.
Vote Republican

AOL

#7669 Oct 2, 2012
Scab Factory

Alliance, OH

#7670 Oct 2, 2012
I think its funny that iuec is making all of the scabs . Carlson loves it 3rd shift ain't so bad down here . Lazy union bosses don't have a clue nor do they care.
Frank Fan

United States

#7671 Oct 3, 2012
Brad, I bought my new refrigerator last night I will deliver it to any underpass you want.. I will reinforce the box with 2 by 4's and put a plastic coat on it. As literally a house warming kit I'm throwing in 2 cases of sterno. The Executive Board voted last night to send you a carton of toilet paer and Frank bought you a squegee and bucket so you can make some money washing windows when the cars come off the tollway. Dan Baumann has donated an old winter coat while John Valone will give you his old putter to fight off the rats. Tom Manning is donating several rolls of aluminium foil so you can continue to get those signals from outer space from years to come. Brad this probes we still care.
Criminal Enterprise

United States

#7672 Oct 3, 2012
To bad so sad , iuec its officers , employees and employers are the targets of a criminal investigation. Iuec wears this like a badge of honor.
Scumbag USA

United States

#7674 Oct 3, 2012
Chicago is !
Frank Fan

United States

#7675 Oct 5, 2012
Brad,

The Executive Board has out done themself and made my refridgerator box a home for you. We are waiting for your call at the Hall. Here is a picture of you new home: http://www.shockya.com/interviews/lloyd_kaufm...
Chicago Indoctrination

AOL

#7676 Oct 6, 2012
Crimimals Investigation

Schaumburg, IL

#7678 Oct 7, 2012
Frank also brought the DOL criminal investigation to a whole new level. The people that tell you other wise are either a Target or just don't know. But when they do ask them for the paperwork.

FYI., there is no paperwork. Just like obama and the democratic machine they LIE !!!!!!!
Frank Fan

Chicago, IL

#7679 Oct 7, 2012
It's over Refrigerator Box Boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min THE DEVIL 187,002
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,217,505
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Mothra 52,728
obama our next president 1 hr bale wayne 3
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,617
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 3 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 6 hr J T L U K 19
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]