Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51742 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

mahz

Granite City, IL

#57298 Sep 11, 2014
It 's funny how mentally ill people like yourself can twist anything to fit their silly little buy-bull. Science has proven religion wrong repeatedly over the millennia. Now it has surpassed religion a the primary worldview so you are left trying to clutch on to science and make your religion fit within it so you can stay relevant. What a joke.

85% of people under 35 approve of gay marriage. Hurry up and die Greg so we can get on with the inevitable. Your whining here is just an angry, impotent old man shouting at an oncoming storm a if he has the power to change the weather.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57299 Sep 11, 2014
And if you are going to try to steal the prestige of science and aplly to your primitive mythology then I demand we apply the scientific method to your God. Now show me one shred of physical evidence that can support your claim that there is a magic daddy in the sky looking over all of us who will torture us if we masturbate. Without physical evidence then he does not exists and is just a child's story. Unless of course you don;t want to apply scientific rigor to your buy-bull and would rather it stand on it's own as one in list of thousands of types of human mythology invented by primitive cultures?

Which wold you prefer, to accept the scientific method and discar your silly primitive mythology? Or maybe you should just leave science alone and stop trying to bastardize it so that you don't look like such an idiot?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57300 Sep 11, 2014
mahz wrote:
And if you are going to try to steal the prestige of science and aplly to your primitive mythology then I demand we apply the scientific method to your God. Now show me one shred of physical evidence that can support your claim that there is a magic daddy in the sky looking over all of us who will torture us if we masturbate. Without physical evidence then he does not exists and is just a child's story. Unless of course you don;t want to apply scientific rigor to your buy-bull and would rather it stand on it's own as one in list of thousands of types of human mythology invented by primitive cultures?
Which wold you prefer, to accept the scientific method and discar your silly primitive mythology? Or maybe you should just leave science alone and stop trying to bastardize it so that you don't look like such an idiot?
I just did. Explain how the Bible beat science by thousands of years.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#57301 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mankind" forgot to tell evolution to adjust the ass to a vagina...
Smirk.
Still stuck on anal sex? Try it you might like it

Location hidden

#57302 Sep 11, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how clever! Did you come up withh that all by yourself?

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57303 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time I'm gone, many of those under 35 won't be anymore. Kids grow up. That's why calling ss couples married has never survived.
LOL!!! Oh this is hilarious!!!! Poor, delusional Greg Kirschmann is under the impression that those under 35 will magically alter their opinions about equal rights once they reach an older age!!!! I LOVE it when fundies try this stupid line of "reasoning"!!!!!

Tell us Greg, of the majority of YOUNGER whites that supported racial equality first, how many later changed their mind becuase of their age?!! LOL!!!!

Tell us Greg, of the majority of YOUNGER men that caught on to gender equality first, how many later changed their mind becuase of their age??!! LOL!!!!!

Tell us Greg, of the majority of YOUNGER people that supported inter-racial marriages in larger numbers than their "grown up" peers, how many later changed their minds because they reached a certain age??!!! LOL!!!!!

Fundies LOVE to pretend that younger people that understand that inequality of gays will somehow magically change their minds later!! Chuck Darrell with Minnesota for Marriage most recently tried to lie about this, stating that most younger people change their minds about equality once they have children. He was publically eviscerated for not being able to support the claim in any way. He totally made it up. You see, fundies like him and Greg Kirschmann here, they hope beyond hope that if they simply lie about something, that it will end up coming true!! So desperate!!!

Thanks for the laugh this morning Greg. Your desperateness is and deceitfulness are in full form!! Smile.

Location hidden

#57304 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath, history is not on your side.
Actually it is. And that just pisses you off to no end.

Tell us Greg, what group in our country's history that stood up and assumed their equality later had it revoked? Get right back to us on that one you old git!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57305 Sep 11, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll defer to you on receiving the hot meat injection. Glad you like it. But mine's an exit only except for my HOT Indian lady doctor the little freak likes to stick her finger all up in there once a year. Also she once ran a high def camera up there and everyone watched on a TV screen!

So anyway Enjoy! Just be careful.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57306 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mankind" forgot to tell evolution to adjust the ass to a vagina...
Smirk.
Why would evolution need to adjust the ass to a vagina? You sure do say the most moronic things Greg. Typical of those that can't support their personal prejudices.

Location hidden

#57307 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Explain how light existed before your Hebrew god created stars and the sun (and according the buybull, the moon also emits light) to generate said light. After that, explain where the original light he created without benefit of a source, went to once the stars and sun (and moon) were created.

Where is that original light today, and how can we demonstrate that it exists on it's own?

After that, explain what your Sky Santa manual has to do with the subject of this thread.

Stupid fundie.

Location hidden

#57308 Sep 11, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how light existed before your Hebrew god created stars and the sun (and according the buybull, the moon also emits light) to generate said light. After that, explain where the original light he created without benefit of a source, went to once the stars and sun (and moon) were created.
Where is that original light today, and how can we demonstrate that it exists on it's own?
After that, explain what your Sky Santa manual has to do with the subject of this thread.
Stupid fundie.
Did you read the link I posted?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57309 Sep 11, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is. And that just pisses you off to no end.
Tell us Greg, what group in our country's history that stood up and assumed their equality later had it revoked? Get right back to us on that one you old git!
Actually no, it isn't.

Are you suggesting race isn't a problem anymore?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#57310 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Links? Read a link? Jonah1 don't need no stinking links! He is the Anti-fundie! You know, the Fruitloop Federales.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57311 Sep 11, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would evolution need to adjust the ass to a vagina? You sure do say the most moronic things Greg. Typical of those that can't support their personal prejudices.
You are really that ignorant?

Or is it the hate and denial that blinds you to common sense?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57312 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
So you are unable to answer. Yes, we already knew that coward.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57313 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
You really are this retarded? Aren't you?
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#57314 Sep 11, 2014
I would not go that far. YOU are just mentally deficient.
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are this retarded? Aren't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57315 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, it isn't.
Actually, yes it is. It completely is on our side. If it weren't, you would have been able to answer the one question that could have supported your claim. Instead, you cowardly avoided it, as always. But here, have a go at it again. If history supports your side, then tell what group of people in our country's history that stood up and assumed their equality later had it revoked?

It's a very simple question Greg.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting race isn't a problem anymore?
Not at all Greg. I was talking about rights, not racism. They are two different things to people that live outside fundie-land in reality . But of course you already knew that, which is why you had to deceitfully phrase your response with "Are you suggesting....". Because you were well aware that wasn't at all what I was suggesting. Your desperation and deceitfulness are completely transparent you old git. The fact that you think you fool anyone with how desperate you are only makes you appear even stupider.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Oh I am Greg. I smile everytime I publically demonstrate what a lying sack of fundie sh*t you are. Which is everyday. You make me smile a lot you old git.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57317 Sep 11, 2014
rage poster wrote:
I would not go that far. YOU are just mentally deficient.
<quoted text>
Cheerleading for Kimare again, chump? Did you ever find a comment where you say something positive in support of gay marriage? Or did you just concede the point and thereby admit you are a liar? You can show us one comment you have made in support of gay marriage, right? Out of 25000 pages there has to be at least one?
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57318 Sep 11, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

Ignosticism is the view that any religious term or theological concept presented must be accompanied by a coherent definition. Without a clear definition such terms cannot be meaningfully discussed. Such terms or concepts must also be falsifiable. Lacking this an ignostic takes the theological noncognitivist position that the existence or nature of the terms presented (and all matters of debate) is meaningless. For example, if the term "God" does not refer to anything reasonably defined then there is no conceivable method to test against the existence of god. Therefore the term "God" has no literal significance and need not be debated or discussed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,225,025
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Scrutiny 188,007
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,075
Dear Abby 5-6-15 3 hr Julie 6
Ask Amy 5-6-15 9 hr Mister Tonka 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr helpful explainer 99,415
News Chicago signs compare homeless to rodents 10 hr YesRodentsAll 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]