Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57333 Sep 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Speaking of evolution...
This isn't complicated, I simply asked how the recently understood details of the big bang theory confirm what the Bible noted thousands of years ago. How did they get in there?
Genesis 1:1-5 (NASB)
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my monkeys; not my zoo.
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you denied faith and were rooted in fact.

Must be some zoo you live in.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57335 Sep 12, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, two 16 year olds who happen to draw the contraceptive losing card. Sounds like the ideal situation for a perfect family. This isn't 1970, and you're not in Rockford anymore.
Where did I say it was?

But back to the issue: Ss couples will never ever equate to the gender complexity, complementary sexual union and procreativity of a marriage union.

I was just in Rockford, a long, slow, painful death going on there...

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57336 Sep 12, 2014
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101814983

As you can clearly see, same sex marriage is actually SUPERIOR to heterosexual marriage when it comes to raising children. This isn't just some unsubstantiated opinion like Kimare repeatedly offers. This is backed up by real data.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57337 Sep 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say it was?
But back to the issue: Ss couples will never ever equate to the gender complexity, complementary sexual union and procreativity of a marriage union.
Smile.
The only long, slow, painful death going on here is you, Greg. The world had changed too fast and left you and your primitive mythology behind. Supporters of gay marriage came and ran you out of your own church and it happened so fast you still don't know what to think about it. You weakness and inability to stop them from taking away your church has left you bitter and angry. But there's nothing you can do. 85% of people under 35 support gay marriage. It is inevitable at this point.

If you truly believe in this Jesus tripe, why are you hanging around here? Go be with Jesus, Greg. There's nothing for you here any longer. In reality, you're already dead. And so is your entire belief system and way of life. You're just too dumb and filled with self serving pride to get it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57338 Sep 12, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
The only long, slow, painful death going on here is you, Greg. The world had changed too fast and left you and your primitive mythology behind. Supporters of gay marriage came and ran you out of your own church and it happened so fast you still don't know what to think about it. You weakness and inability to stop them from taking away your church has left you bitter and angry. But there's nothing you can do. 85% of people under 35 support gay marriage. It is inevitable at this point.
If you truly believe in this Jesus tripe, why are you hanging around here? Go be with Jesus, Greg. There's nothing for you here any longer. In reality, you're already dead. And so is your entire belief system and way of life. You're just too dumb and filled with self serving pride to get it.
If the Bible is 'primative mythology' then explain how the very first two verses of Genesis was mind boggling accurate.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#57339 Sep 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say it was?
Smile.
A. Quit trying to equate couples. No two couples are alike. I know plenty of barren couples who are anything but complementary to each other.
B. Your opinions about marriage equality are irrelevant. After all your blathering, you're still powerless to do anything about it. Society is moving forward, while you're stuck in an era with June Cleaver. Ward, Wally, has anyone seen the Sandy beaver?

Location hidden

#57340 Sep 12, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
A. Quit trying to equate couples. No two couples are alike. I know plenty of barren couples who are anything but complementary to each other.
B. Your opinions about marriage equality are irrelevant. After all your blathering, you're still powerless to do anything about it. Society is moving forward, while you're stuck in an era with June Cleaver. Ward, Wally, has anyone seen the Sandy beaver?
You are the ones claiming equality!

Clearly my facts about the inferior nature of ss couples are relevant. The truth is, you want to dumb dowm marriage to two people in a contract so your marrage will qualify.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bluto

Benton, IL

#57341 Sep 12, 2014
@KilMare. Question? Why do you even mess with these Hemorrhoid factories? You and I both know they was sent here from hell to destroy mankinds salvation. I remember an old saying, when you play in the sewer you will come out smelling like $hit also.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#57342 Sep 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly my facts about the inferior nature of ss couples are relevant. The truth is, you want to dumb dowm marriage to two people in a contract so your marrage will qualify.
Smile.
You obsessively attempt to elevate str8 marriage, in spite of the fact that legally all marriages are equal. There are no laws pertaining to different types of marriages. In that regard, THEY ARE EQUAL.

Show me a US law that elevates heterosexual marriage above all others....

Oh, what's that? You can't?

Anything else is just your opinion. And that, Greg, is still completely irrelevant in the real world. In spite of your opinions, we're still legally married with ALL of the same rights that you enjoy.

Suck it, Pastor. Suck it.

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#57343 Sep 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
The Federal government as well as the State of Illinois, and many other states maintain that SSM are equal to hetero marriage.
Smile

Location hidden

#57344 Sep 12, 2014
Bluto wrote:
@KilMare. Question? Why do you even mess with these Hemorrhoid factories? You and I both know they was sent here from hell to destroy mankinds salvation. I remember an old saying, when you play in the sewer you will come out smelling like $hit also.
Because it leaves them without an excuse.

There is always a voice in the darkness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57345 Sep 12, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
You obsessively attempt to elevate str8 marriage, in spite of the fact that legally all marriages are equal. There are no laws pertaining to different types of marriages. In that regard, THEY ARE EQUAL.
Anything else is just your opinion. And that, Greg, is still completely irrelevant in the real world. In spite of your opinions, we're still legally married with ALL of the same rights that you enjoy.
I elevated nothing. I simply stated the core facts. Ss couples are substantively inferior to marriage.

Smile

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57346 Sep 12, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal government as well as the State of Illinois, and many other states maintain that SSM are equal to hetero marriage.
Smile
And reality just bitch slapped the hell out of that claim, didn't it?

Smirk

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#57347 Sep 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And reality just bitch slapped the hell out of that claim, didn't it?
Smirk
Not so much sport, the reality of it is this. SCOTUS will make the final call perhaps as early as this session, if not the next. When that happens, your little house of cards will fall all around you. The reality is that SSM will come to every state in the Union, SSM will in fact be equal to your marriage in every state, county, city, town, and hamlet in the USA, and all your bitching will not have any affect what so ever, none, nada, zip, zilch. Not that it does now. So go on clamming that your marriage is some how better than that of two women or two men , but the reality of it is this, you're simply full of crap.

Location hidden

#57348 Sep 12, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much sport, the reality of it is this. SCOTUS will make the final call perhaps as early as this session, if not the next. When that happens, your little house of cards will fall all around you. The reality is that SSM will come to every state in the Union, SSM will in fact be equal to your marriage in every state, county, city, town, and hamlet in the USA, and all your bitching will not have any affect what so ever, none, nada, zip, zilch. Not that it does now. So go on clamming that your marriage is some how better than that of two women or two men , but the reality of it is this, you're simply full of crap.
Um, just how is a Scotus ruling going to make a duplicate gender, sexually abusive, barren couple equal to the complexity, sexual complementary, and procreativity of a diverse gender couple?

Care to specify?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#57349 Sep 12, 2014
I was trying to "judge" this but could not find a box to check that said "HISSY FIT".
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#57350 Sep 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, just how is a Scotus ruling going to make a duplicate gender, sexually abusive, barren couple equal to the complexity, sexual complementary, and procreativity of a diverse gender couple?
Care to specify?
Smile.
In the eyes of the law, and 99.9999 % of the population, SSM is equal to heterosexual marriage. As for you and the remaining few , you're broken, and should be tossed into the nearest waste dump. SCOTUS will simply reaffirm what a majority of the population already knows, gays and lesbians are equal in every way, including marriage.

Location hidden

#57351 Sep 12, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the eyes of the law, and 99.9999 % of the population, SSM is equal to heterosexual marriage. As for you and the remaining few , you're broken, and should be tossed into the nearest waste dump. SCOTUS will simply reaffirm what a majority of the population already knows, gays and lesbians are equal in every way, including marriage.
A double lie followed by a hateful gay troll attack?

So typical.

This why it will never survive.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#57352 Sep 12, 2014
CDC wrote:
I was trying to "judge" this but could not find a box to check that said "HISSY FIT".
<quoted text>
You mean to tell us that you have been sitting here judging all day for years and you still haven't become very good at it? How pathetic.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#57353 Sep 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bible is 'primative mythology' then explain how the very first two verses of Genesis was mind boggling accurate.
Smile.
Quite simply, it doesn't. Unless you are some twisted, mentally ill fundamentalist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,458,594
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 231,060
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min SweLL GirL 9,854
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 62,318
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 2 hr ScrewHRC-NPelosi 15
Should TRUMP use this? 2 hr YES4Sure ITs True 9
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr honeymylove 2,752
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Legal Analysis 104,521

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages