Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57311 Sep 11, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would evolution need to adjust the ass to a vagina? You sure do say the most moronic things Greg. Typical of those that can't support their personal prejudices.
You are really that ignorant?

Or is it the hate and denial that blinds you to common sense?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57312 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the link I posted?
Smile.
So you are unable to answer. Yes, we already knew that coward.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57313 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did. Explain how the Bible beat science by thousands of years.
Smile.
You really are this retarded? Aren't you?
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#57314 Sep 11, 2014
I would not go that far. YOU are just mentally deficient.
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are this retarded? Aren't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57315 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, it isn't.
Actually, yes it is. It completely is on our side. If it weren't, you would have been able to answer the one question that could have supported your claim. Instead, you cowardly avoided it, as always. But here, have a go at it again. If history supports your side, then tell what group of people in our country's history that stood up and assumed their equality later had it revoked?

It's a very simple question Greg.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting race isn't a problem anymore?
Not at all Greg. I was talking about rights, not racism. They are two different things to people that live outside fundie-land in reality . But of course you already knew that, which is why you had to deceitfully phrase your response with "Are you suggesting....". Because you were well aware that wasn't at all what I was suggesting. Your desperation and deceitfulness are completely transparent you old git. The fact that you think you fool anyone with how desperate you are only makes you appear even stupider.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Oh I am Greg. I smile everytime I publically demonstrate what a lying sack of fundie sh*t you are. Which is everyday. You make me smile a lot you old git.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57317 Sep 11, 2014
rage poster wrote:
I would not go that far. YOU are just mentally deficient.
<quoted text>
Cheerleading for Kimare again, chump? Did you ever find a comment where you say something positive in support of gay marriage? Or did you just concede the point and thereby admit you are a liar? You can show us one comment you have made in support of gay marriage, right? Out of 25000 pages there has to be at least one?
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57318 Sep 11, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

Ignosticism is the view that any religious term or theological concept presented must be accompanied by a coherent definition. Without a clear definition such terms cannot be meaningfully discussed. Such terms or concepts must also be falsifiable. Lacking this an ignostic takes the theological noncognitivist position that the existence or nature of the terms presented (and all matters of debate) is meaningless. For example, if the term "God" does not refer to anything reasonably defined then there is no conceivable method to test against the existence of god. Therefore the term "God" has no literal significance and need not be debated or discussed.
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#57319 Sep 11, 2014
I support gay marriage.
It's just too fun showing what ignorant jerk you are.
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheerleading for Kimare again, chump? Did you ever find a comment where you say something positive in support of gay marriage? Or did you just concede the point and thereby admit you are a liar? You can show us one comment you have made in support of gay marriage, right? Out of 25000 pages there has to be at least one?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bluto

Benton, IL

#57320 Sep 11, 2014
I hope all you Twinkies and Twinkie supports has a wonderful time here on earth. After earth it's going to be a hot time in the old town for you all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#57321 Sep 11, 2014
Bluto wrote:
I hope all you Twinkies and Twinkie supports has a wonderful time here on earth. After earth it's going to be a hot time in the old town for you all.
Says you,I'm not going to hell for
not judging Gay people! Who are
you? God's messenger on Topix?

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#57322 Sep 11, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a Fred Phelps wannabe
Bluto

Benton, IL

#57323 Sep 11, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Yes Yes i'm the anointed one. The great and power Oz. Sent here to save the world. And if you're not down with that i have two words for you. "Suck it" And that is not an invitation to all the fruit cakes out there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#57324 Sep 11, 2014
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Yes Yes i'm the anointed one. The great and power Oz. Sent here to save the world. And if you're not down with that i have two words for you. "Suck it" And that is not an invitation to all the fruit cakes out there.
You are stupid. I would need tweezers !!

Location hidden

#57325 Sep 11, 2014
"Jonah1"<quoted text>
Actually, yes it is. <quoted text>

Only in your mind.

<quoted text>
Not at all Greg. I was talking about rights, not racism.
<quoted text>

And I was referring to racial rights. There is that paper, and then there is reality.

Only racial rights have a much better history than ss marrage.

SMile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
babies

Chicago, IL

#57327 Sep 11, 2014
Just because a guy and girl can have a baby together, it doesn't make them a family. Have you heard of 16 & pregnant?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57328 Sep 11, 2014
babies wrote:
Just because a guy and girl can have a baby together, it doesn't make them a family. Have you heard of 16 & pregnant?
Of course not.

But it should.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#57329 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Speaking of evolution...
This isn't complicated, I simply asked how the recently understood details of the big bang theory confirm what the Bible noted thousands of years ago. How did they get in there?
Genesis 1:1-5 (NASB)
Not my monkeys; not my zoo.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#57330 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mankind" forgot to tell evolution to adjust the ass to a vagina...
Smirk.
Vaginae are required for procreation. Vaginae are not required for marriage.
Procreation is not required for marriage.

You're an old, pissed off man because society embraces marriage equality and you NEVER thought you'd live to see the day. Tough third nipple titty, Pastor.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#57331 Sep 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not.
But it should.
Sure, two 16 year olds who happen to draw the contraceptive losing card. Sounds like the ideal situation for a perfect family. This isn't 1970, and you're not in Rockford anymore.
Bluto

Benton, IL

#57332 Sep 11, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid. I would need tweezers !!
LOL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,418,236
amy8-25-16 5 min Sublime1 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques in Orlean... 222,417
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Talkin Bout Da Inane 61,024
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 17 min GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 18 min GEORGIA 3,036
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,384
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages