Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,243

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Learn 2 Laugh

New York, NY

#57235 Sep 6, 2014
Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.

The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky."

The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake."

The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my a#@ up just one more time."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Learn 2 Laugh

New York, NY

#57236 Sep 6, 2014
Janice Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he is STUPID, that is for sure! He came to one of our Celebration of Buttplugs and ended up sticking the darn things up there the wrong way! I had to help him...over and over again. He just didn't seem to want to learn. But then I have that magic touch!
Call me.
Mr. SmackBottom, Duane Mills
hi
im gay and i hear gay jokes all the time and to be honest some are really funny , not all just some.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
inbreeder willmountsister

Kankakee, IL

#57237 Sep 6, 2014
Nomad wrote:
Gays should have NO RIGHTS
we all know what goes on in your neck of da woods lol need i say

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#57238 Sep 6, 2014
inbreeder willmountsister wrote:
<quoted text>
we all know what goes on in your neck of da woods lol need i say
Yikes, now why is the theme from Deliverance going through my head? That was awful, I hated that movie!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#57239 Sep 6, 2014
Probably because I just finished reading one of KiMares posts...
No more gays

Wilmington, IL

#57243 Sep 8, 2014
Wrong. SS unions should be banned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57245 Sep 8, 2014
No more gays wrote:
We know what you small minded bigots think. It's just that the Constitution says you're nothing but trash.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#57246 Sep 8, 2014
No more gays wrote:
Wrong. All marriages should be celebrated.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57248 Sep 9, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. All marriages should be celebrated.
They don't have to celebrate gay marriage if they don't wish, but they can't stop it. Animus and persecution against gay couples that is steeped in religious dogma is still animus and persecution, which is illegal according to our Constitution.
911 Chicago

Dallas, TX

#57249 Sep 9, 2014
Mahzett comes home one day and says to his lover, "Please do me a favor. It feels like something's stuck up my butt. Could you check it out for me? "

His roommate lubes up his finger (mercifully) and shoves it up Mahzett's butt, feeling all around, and says, "I don't feel anything."

Mahzett says, "Trust me, there's something up there. Try lubing up your whole hand and checking it out."

So his roommate lubes his whole hand and feels around, and then pulls out a Rolex watch.

He says, "I found your problem. There was a watch stuck up your butt."

Mahzet starts singing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
911 Chicago

Dallas, TX

#57250 Sep 9, 2014
Two gay gentlemen were walking through a zoo. They came across the gorillas and after a while they noticed that the huge male gorilla had a massive erection. This fascinated the gay men so much they couldn't take their eyes off of it. One of the men just couldn't bear it any longer and he reached into the cage to touch it. The gorilla grabbed him, dragged him into the cage and screwed him for six hours non-stop.

When he was done, the gorilla threw the gay man back out of the cage. An ambulance was called and the man was taken away to the hospital. The next day his friend visits him in the hospital and asked, "Are you hurt? "

"AM I HURT? " he shouted, "Wouldn't you be? That big ape hasn't called, he hasn't written..."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57251 Sep 9, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have to celebrate gay marriage if they don't wish, but they can't stop it. Animus and persecution against gay couples that is steeped in religious dogma is still animus and persecution, which is illegal according to our Constitution.
All I see are totally inferior distortions of marriage. Embarrassingly poor counterfiets.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57253 Sep 9, 2014
Duane Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what I see: An inferior distortion of a normal human being, a boy/girl with serious psychological issues and a counterfEIt personality. Also a crap speller!
But I still love you, KMart. Call me.
Duane Mills, Captain (I've been promoted by the WB!) SmackBottom
Really Duane?

Look at your posts. What kind of judge can you be for normal people?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#57254 Sep 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Duane?
Look at your posts. What kind of judge can you be for normal people?
Smile.
Sweet Pea...you are not qualified to judge anything normal. You have abnormal written all over you and your posts!

Location hidden

#57256 Sep 9, 2014
I simply note the reality that all I see are totally inferior distortions of marriage. Embarrassingly poor counterfiets.

The response?

Hateful, perverted gay troll ad homoan attacks.

So telling.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 2014dal ct

Los Angeles, CA

#57257 Sep 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I simply note the reality that all I see are totally inferior distortions of marriage. Embarrassingly poor counterfiets.

The response?

So telling.

Smile.
Does anyone ever agree with you here?
No!!!!!!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#57258 Sep 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
The response?
So telling.
Smile.
I know in your twisted mind you think you are doing a good thing...Trolling for Jesus here. He does not want or require your help with this issue. It doesn't matter to Him that it makes you feel icky...He wants you to love your neighbor, not to pass judgement and to be honest. Three things very important to Him that you can't seem to do no matter how hard you try. So wouldn't your time be better spent some where else on something you could be successful with?

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#57260 Sep 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see are totally inferior distortions of marriage. Embarrassingly poor counterfiets.
Smile.
Nobody gives a sh1T what you see. You're irrelevant and impotent.

For all your protestations, you've done NOTHING to slow the progress of marriage eqaulity.

Sucks to be KiMare, the three-nippled, schizophrenic hermaphrodite with a Sandy vagina.

Location hidden

#57261 Sep 9, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I know in your twisted mind you think you are doing a good thing...Trolling for Jesus here. He does not want or require your help with this issue. It doesn't matter to Him that it makes you feel icky...He wants you to love your neighbor, not to pass judgement and to be honest. Three things very important to Him that you can't seem to do no matter how hard you try. So wouldn't your time be better spent some where else on something you could be successful with?
I'm trolling? Look at the posts. Looks like I've got the demons of denial spitting fire by simply exposing ss marrage. There will always be a prophet of truth exposing the lies of darkness.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57262 Sep 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Your opinion really has nothing to do with my point. You're like a 3 year old holding up a piece of your own feces. You're the only one proud of it and it really ha nothing to do with the topic at hand. You egotistical, narcissistic old chump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Smart Alex 1,143,947
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Fair Game 48,566
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,856
Black car driver shot thru window overnight 1 hr hands on AR 3
Super Waste by Post Office 2 hr Liberal Lover 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,794
Abby Nov 26 3 hr Kuuipo 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance