Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#57206 Sep 5, 2014
I support SSM and disagree with KiMare's opinions on the subject.
You and Jonah1 on the other hand can go fook yourselves.
Yours Truly,
Rage Poster
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rageposter - another inane, untrue comment meant as nothing but an attack on a gay marriage supporter. Even though you "support gay marriage" It's become quite clear over the years that you are nothing but a lying chump.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Studthug

Providence, UT

#57207 Sep 5, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rageposter - another inane, untrue comment meant as nothing but an attack on a gay marriage supporter. Even though you "support gay marriage" It's become quite clear over the years that you are nothing but a lying chump.
Why so angry?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe Rigsby

Sugar Land, TX

#57210 Sep 5, 2014
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
You can call me a far right Christian,,and Im proud of it! IF you read any bible,,it says God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve,,,,,but if they do marry,,it sure would cut down on the population explosion. Hitler made a quote Americas youth will destroy the U.S.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#57213 Sep 5, 2014
Rage Poster wrote:
I support SSM and disagree with KiMare's opinions on the subject.
You and Jonah1 on the other hand can go fook yourselves.
Yours Truly,
Rage Poster
<quoted text>
No one believes you BS troll act anymore, sport. You're just a passive aggressive bigot. And a liar to boot.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#57214 Sep 5, 2014
Studthug wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry?
Nice try, chump. But don't mistake my pity for anger.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#57215 Sep 5, 2014
Joe Rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me a far right Christian,,and Im proud of it! IF you read any bible,,it says God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve,,,,,but if they do marry,,it sure would cut down on the population explosion. Hitler made a quote Americas youth will destroy the U.S.
OHHH! Fairy tales. What do the other primitive mythologies say about it, Joe?
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#57216 Sep 5, 2014
Whatever you say.....sport.
Gawd....what a sore loser you are.
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes you BS troll act anymore, sport. You're just a passive aggressive bigot. And a liar to boot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LGBT fan

United States

#57217 Sep 5, 2014
Great news!!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57218 Sep 5, 2014
Rage Poster wrote:
Whatever you say.....sport.
Gawd....what a sore loser you are.
<quoted text>
Uh huh. You lost this argument dozens of times over the years. Shall we re-hash? Show me one comment you have made that is positive towards gay marriage. Not "I support gay marriage", show us a comment where you actually prove that you do. This thread has been going on for over 4 years and has 2500 pages. Somewhere in there you had to have made one, right? Or maybe you're just a lying little troll. A rather pathetic one at that too. You haven't even been able to get under anyone's skin and have actually lost your cool when I trolled you on several occasions. You're not very good at this game, boy. But then again this game takes a little creativity and you don't have much to work with in the brains department. We've proven that many times as well. Right, rageposter?
real

Granite City, IL

#57222 Sep 6, 2014
Bruce and Tab

Providence, UT

#57223 Sep 6, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, chump. But don't mistake my pity for anger.
Saint Louis area is a chit hole. And Granite City is one of it's stains. Maybe you should paint the arch a bright "pink"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Duane Mills

Seattle, WA

#57225 Sep 6, 2014
I own you now. Chicago is the city of satan. And satan will be destroyed. Click this link and see ?>>>>>

www.youtube.com/chicago_is_fooked_236634343.h...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Duane Mills

Seattle, WA

#57226 Sep 6, 2014

Two gay men decide to have a baby. They mix their sperm and have a surrogate mother artificially inseminated. When the baby is born, they rush to the hospital. Two dozen babies are in the ward, 23 of which are crying and screaming. One, over in the corner, is smiling serenely. A nurse comes by, and to the men's delight, she points out the happy child as theirs.''Isn't it wonderful?'' Brad exclaims.''All these unhappy children, and ours is so happy.''''He's happy now," says the nurse. "But just wait until we take the pacifier out of his a#s.''

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chicago C This

New York, NY

#57231 Sep 6, 2014
Duane Mills wrote:
Two gay men decide to have a baby. They mix their sperm and have a surrogate mother artificially inseminated. When the baby is born, they rush to the hospital. Two dozen babies are in the ward, 23 of which are crying and screaming. One, over in the corner, is smiling serenely. A nurse comes by, and to the men's delight, she points out the happy child as theirs.''Isn't it wonderful?'' Brad exclaims.''All these unhappy children, and ours is so happy.''''He's happy now," says the nurse. "But just wait until we take the pacifier out of his a#s.''
Oh Gosh! This one is soooooo funny!!!! Has me in stitches!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
real

Granite City, IL

#57232 Sep 6, 2014
So you proudly admit that a really stupid joke that only someone with the intellect of young child would find amusing cracked you up? I wouldn't admit to being that stupid if I were you.
Forensics

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#57233 Sep 6, 2014
Chicago C This wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gosh! This one is soooooo funny!!!! Has me in stitches!
Yes it is funny. I will use this one on my friends at our football parties.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Learn 2 Laugh

New York, NY

#57235 Sep 6, 2014
Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.

The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky."

The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake."

The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my a#@ up just one more time."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Learn 2 Laugh

New York, NY

#57236 Sep 6, 2014
Janice Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he is STUPID, that is for sure! He came to one of our Celebration of Buttplugs and ended up sticking the darn things up there the wrong way! I had to help him...over and over again. He just didn't seem to want to learn. But then I have that magic touch!
Call me.
Mr. SmackBottom, Duane Mills
hi
im gay and i hear gay jokes all the time and to be honest some are really funny , not all just some.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
inbreeder willmountsister

Bourbonnais, IL

#57237 Sep 6, 2014
Nomad wrote:
Gays should have NO RIGHTS
we all know what goes on in your neck of da woods lol need i say

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#57238 Sep 6, 2014
inbreeder willmountsister wrote:
<quoted text>
we all know what goes on in your neck of da woods lol need i say
Yikes, now why is the theme from Deliverance going through my head? That was awful, I hated that movie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,522,492
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Coffee Party 240,354
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 43 min Little fink 32
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 105,133
My heart is open for a real man~ 2 hr SpreadUrThighs 10
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 2 hr SENIORS---------READ 7
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 2 hr OutlawHalalFOODS 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages