Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“New And Improved ”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#57115 Sep 2, 2014
My butt is a c-um dumpster.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“New And Improved ”

Location hidden

#57116 Sep 2, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Referring to you as a liar and a hypocrite is completely rational. It's an observable fact, just like your cowardice.
Referring to you as a liar and a hypocrite is completely rational. It's an observable fact, just like your cowardice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“New And Improved ”

Location hidden

#57117 Sep 2, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your question only aimed at homosexual people? The majority of people on the planet engaging in anal sex are heterosexual. Seems odd that you would only want to know from homosexual people.
Here is the best response I can find for you:
"For some recipients [that would be both heterosexual and homosexual] of anal sex, the anus can be an erogenous zone that responds to sexual stimulation."
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
If you have more questions, there's this wonderful tool available these days call "google". You might try employing it.
If you have more questions, there's this wonderful tool available these days call "stfu". You might try employing it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57119 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice the Churches that left? Do you notice the dying Churches, the funds drying up? The Churches that don't support the General Synod?
Hate to disappoint you, but my Church still doesnt support it, nor have the gays taken it over.
Smile.
So you still associate with the UCC, even though they allow gay marriage?

Of course you don't.
Bluto

Benton, IL

#57121 Sep 2, 2014
JonahI wrote:
My butt is a c-um dumpster.
Queer

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57122 Sep 2, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still associate with the UCC, even though they allow gay marriage?
Of course you don't.
I maintained a voice in the darkness to the great appreciation of countless UCC members.

I notice you ignore the fact that the UCC is close to death.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#57124 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I maintained a voice in the darkness to the great appreciation of countless UCC members.
Smile.
Your reports of the demise of the UCC have been greatly exaggerated. At this point, the UCC is still 10X the size of the Evangelical Covenant Church.

I was proud to serve on the OnA committee at my former congregation, which has grown steadily since becoming OnA. Families specifically seek out that congregation because of the welcoming stance toward all.

I'm sure you're proud of your position with your former Hawaiian congregation; most conservative bigots are.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57125 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
They gays still ran you out of the UCC. They took away your church and that's why you are here crying.
well

Lake Villa, IL

#57126 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Gawd your posts are hilarious lately...You were their darkness sweet pea, they were so happy to finally be rid of you!

You really think too highly of yourself! Others do not see you as you see yourself, no matter how hard you try to build yourself up, you are still just a fraud.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57127 Sep 3, 2014
That's why I keep coming here every day. Greg's mental illness and denial about reality make for a great playground. I love playing around with mentally ill people like him. It makes for such a fun time!

Location hidden

#57128 Sep 3, 2014
KiMerde wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reports of the demise of the UCC have been greatly exaggerated. At this point, the UCC is still 10X the size of the Evangelical Covenant Church.
I was proud to serve on the OnA committee at my former congregation, which has grown steadily since becoming OnA. Families specifically seek out that congregation because of the welcoming stance toward all.
I'm sure you're proud of your position with your former Hawaiian congregation; most conservative bigots are.
I attend a church of 4,000 that is loaded with former UCC members. Is that what you mean?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57129 Sep 3, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
They gays still ran you out of the UCC. They took away your church and that's why you are here crying.
Clearly you write fiction for a living.

Thank goodness Obama has provided food stamps and extended unemployment benefits!

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#57130 Sep 3, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd your posts are hilarious lately...You were their darkness sweet pea, they were so happy to finally be rid of you!
You really think too highly of yourself! Others do not see you as you see yourself, no matter how hard you try to build yourself up, you are still just a fraud.
You keep falling on the wrong side of reality, don't you.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
D-U-H

Dublin, CA

#57131 Sep 3, 2014
mahz wrote:
That's why I keep coming here every day. Greg's mental illness and denial about reality make for a great playground. I love playing around with mentally ill people like him. It makes for such a fun time!
And here is an interesting link ! It shows that the vast majority of child molestations are committed on young girls ! One out of every 5 young lady's are molested in their youth and now I suppose the bigoted trolls are going to tell us that it was gays molesting them ? Yeah right sure,again the vast majority of molestations are committed by pedophiles identifying themselves as heterosexuals !

www.crisisconnectioninc.org/sexualassault/sex...
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57132 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I attend a church of 4,000 that is loaded with former UCC members. Is that what you mean?
Smile.
You were ran out of your church by the gays. You can try to spin and deny that any way you like. But gays are welcome in the UCC and people like you are not.The gays took over your church and you weren't man enough to do anything about it. You got your ass kicked by a bunch of peter puffers and they threw you out of your own church. Talk about being weak and cowardly. You were punked out by a gaggle of gays and there's nothing your old impotent little butt can do about it except come here to cry.

HAhAHAHAHAHAHA!

Believe in fiction for a living? You were a preacher. You sold fiction for a living.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57133 Sep 3, 2014
And you know Greg has been reduced to nothing when all he has left to fall back on is a comment about Obama.

we have gotten down to the root of his neurosis. he was thrown out of his own church by the gays and he is so ashamed of being beaten like this that he has come here to try to fight back. Unfortunately for him it's too late and we all see what happened. Sorry you got your butt kicked by a bunch of gays and they threw you out of your own church and you were too weak to stop them. It has to uck being manhandled by the gay like that.

Location hidden

#57134 Sep 3, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
You were ran out of your church by the gays. You can try to spin and deny that any way you like. But gays are welcome in the UCC and people like you are not.The gays took over your church and you weren't man enough to do anything about it. You got your ass kicked by a bunch of peter puffers and they threw you out of your own church. Talk about being weak and cowardly. You were punked out by a gaggle of gays and there's nothing your old impotent little butt can do about it except come here to cry.
HAhAHAHAHAHAHA!
Believe in fiction for a living? You were a preacher. You sold fiction for a living.
Lets take your assertion to the present situation...

Looks like people will be bailing out of marriage left and right. I'd say marrage is an accurate term for both situations.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#57135 Sep 3, 2014
You are a real zero.
well wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#57136 Sep 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets take your assertion to the present situation...
Looks like people will be bailing out of marriage left and right. I'd say marrage is an accurate term for both situations.
Smile.
What you just said has nothing to do with my assertion. And gay marriage has not changed the divorce rate. You lost this fight long ago when you failed to fight against divorce. You gave up the moral high ground decades ago.

Location hidden

#57137 Sep 3, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
What you just said has nothing to do with my assertion. And gay marriage has not changed the divorce rate. You lost this fight long ago when you failed to fight against divorce. You gave up the moral high ground decades ago.
BS, and you know it.

You lie, in Scandinavian countries, the marriage rate continues to drop.

I've never stopped fighting against divorce and gender authority.

You've never possessed the moral high ground.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Brad 1,497,073
Are democrats destroyed? 3 min Go Blue Forever 317
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Faith Michigan 71,382
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Justice Dale 237,619
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min SweLL GirL 10,350
trump done ruin the bathroom 1 hr witch bathroom tr... 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 1 hr Mario 22

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages