Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#57072 Sep 1, 2014
Satan wrote:
My gay and homosexual children, it is wonderful that you do my work. When the time is right, you will come home to me for eternal life in a comfortable place. For I am you God, Satan.
Satan is French....See I was right!!
I Hate You

Seattle, WA

#57073 Sep 1, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG this is too funny...I spit water all over my monitor when I read this.
Yikes, if your marriage or you are a model for anything good...I fear for all of us.
That was not water you spit out. Stop lying! It was liquid babies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate You

Seattle, WA

#57074 Sep 1, 2014
University Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I offend someone? I am just doing research. No pun intended.
These people here will not answer you. Most are in the Chicago area. Hell, in fact the entire state of Illinois is full of evil, sick, twisted demons. Most of these pro homosexuals are convicted sex offenders.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Lake Villa, IL

#57075 Sep 1, 2014
I Hate You wrote:
<quoted text>
These people here will not answer you. Most are in the Chicago area. Hell, in fact the entire state of Illinois is full of evil, sick, twisted demons. Most of these pro homosexuals are convicted sex offenders.
Awww, now weren't you taught not to hate? When you hate you make baby Jesus cry...and when baby Jesus cries a puppy or kitten dies. Shame on you Bob!
I Hate You

Seattle, WA

#57076 Sep 1, 2014
The smell of sulfur lingers strong in Illinois.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate You

Seattle, WA

#57077 Sep 1, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, now weren't you taught not to hate? When you hate you make baby Jesus cry...and when baby Jesus cries a puppy or kitten dies. Shame on you Bob!
You think you are anonymous? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
D-U-H

Dublin, CA

#57078 Sep 1, 2014
I Hate You wrote:
<quoted text>
You better stop lying or your Jesus is going to whack your pee pee with a yard stick ! The fact of the matter is that the VAST majority of molestations are committed by heterosexuals ! 1 out of every 5 young innocent women are molested in their youth ! I suppose you're going to blame gays for that also ? I know how about you STFU and crawl back under that rock you phoney KKKristian cock roach ! If there were a Jesus he would be weeping for you right about now ! Seek professional help you bat shyte crazy Mo Fo you are one psychotic whack job !
I Hate You

Seattle, WA

#57079 Sep 1, 2014
D-U-H wrote:
<quoted text>
You better stop lying or your Jesus is going to whack your pee pee with a yard stick ! The fact of the matter is that the VAST majority of molestations are committed by heterosexuals ! 1 out of every 5 young innocent women are molested in their youth ! I suppose you're going to blame gays for that also ? I know how about you STFU and crawl back under that rock you phoney KKKristian cock roach ! If there were a Jesus he would be weeping for you right about now ! Seek professional help you bat shyte crazy Mo Fo you are one psychotic whack job !
Your system needs a tune up ... yeah .... so it can run like it is new again. hehehe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate You

Seattle, WA

#57080 Sep 1, 2014
There are several different types of Trojans. Some of these include: remote access Trojans (RATs), backdoor Trojans (backdoors), IRC Trojans (IRCbots), and keylogging Trojans. Many Trojan encompass multiple types. For example, a Trojan may install both a keylogger and a backdoor. IRC Trojans are often combined with backdoors and RATs to create collections of infected computers known as botnets.

What happens across the net when you have a Trojan? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA ...Go figure it out, sickos.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate You

Seattle, WA

#57081 Sep 1, 2014
What should a homosexual do when they think their computer or smartphone has been hacked into?

Cry!!! hahaahahahahahahahahaa!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Virus Infected

Frankfurt, Germany

#57083 Sep 2, 2014
This thread appears to possibly be infected with a virus that gets downloaded when the page if open.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57086 Sep 2, 2014
Why do many gays have a lisp?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57088 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Why do many gays have a lisp?
Smile.
Did they acquire it when they ran you out of your church? When they took the UCC from you because you were too weak and cowardly to put up a fight?

That's what this is all about, isn't it Gregiepoo? The gays took over your church and ran you out and your pride was so injured that here you are lashing out in revenge. Such Xtian behavior.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57089 Sep 2, 2014
But I guess if you can't get back at the gays who took you church from you, maybe you can come here to Topix and lash out in anger at some other people who had nothing to do with your silly little mythology. Because that makes sense. At least it does when you are a cornered, wounded beast who needs to lash out at anything in front of it.

I can see why they were able to take your church from you. You are not very smart and too weak and cowardly to fight them. But at least you can hide behind the relative safety of the internet and lash out though. Even if it does make you look like a weak, little, cowardly loser who is too scared and pathetic to try to take his church back.

“"He One Bad Mutha"”

Since: Jul 14

Chicago Illinois

#57090 Sep 2, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they acquire it when they ran you out of your church? When they took the UCC from you because you were too weak and cowardly to put up a fight?
That's what this is all about, isn't it Gregiepoo? The gays took over your church and ran you out and your pride was so injured that here you are lashing out in revenge. Such Xtian behavior.
Greggy poo was kicked out of his church in Hawaii for boffing parishioners wives ! Wonderful man of god is he not ? LoL
mahz

Granite City, IL

#57093 Sep 2, 2014
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#57095 Sep 2, 2014
What does that have to do with SSM?
Try to stay on topic.
Bill Braske wrote:
<quoted text>
Greggy poo was kicked out of his church in Hawaii for boffing parishioners wives ! Wonderful man of god is he not ? LoL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DYE DYE

New York, NY

#57096 Sep 2, 2014
DYE HOMOSEXUALS DYE DYE DYE HOMOSEXUALS DYE DYE DYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DYE HOMOSEXUALS DYE DYEEEEEEEEEEEEE DYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU SHIRTS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57097 Sep 2, 2014
Bill Braske wrote:
<quoted text>
If you check, the Big Island district was one of the few that rejected being open and affirming while I was active.

If you have proof of your slanderous lie, post it. However, I assert you are a gay troll liar.

If your position is legitimate, why do you need to resort to such ugly troll behavior?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Sylmar, CA

#57098 Sep 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>If you check, the Big Island district was one of the few that rejected being open and affirming while I was active.

If you have proof of your slanderous lie, post it. However, I assert you are a gay troll liar.

If your position is legitimate, why do you need to resort to such ugly troll behavior?

Smile.
Anyone can google your your story!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 2 min HRCs an EVIL bytch 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Curious 1,644,224
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who are the Clima... 64,174
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 11,543
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr honeymylove 2,658
Hillary did say Trump would grow debt trillions 9 hr William Jefferson... 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 hr Chicagoan by Birth 243,010

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages