Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Benton, IL

#56643 Aug 20, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing, is this pud is guilty
of mortal sins, and claims to be a
Hermaphrodite,with 3 nipples. You
would think he/she would be for
diversity. I don't believe it! After all,
he is a Office Supply delivery guy..
I smell BS!
Now who's pud are you talking about?:)

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56644 Aug 20, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing, is this pud is guilty
of mortal sins, and claims to be a
Hermaphrodite,with 3 nipples. You
would think he/she would be for
diversity. I don't believe it! After all,
he is a Office Supply delivery guy..
I smell BS!
He's a pathetic old coward who spends his days obsessing over sex that other people have, and making up lie after lie hoping to convince himself that he's special, when he isn't.
bi stander

Saint Louis, MO

#56645 Aug 20, 2014
very good example of ad hominem
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a pathetic old coward who spends his days obsessing over sex that other people have, and making up lie after lie hoping to convince himself that he's special, when he isn't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chickenlittle

Lincoln, IL

#56646 Aug 20, 2014
Kanka... We needs ya. Get this thread deleted already..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#56647 Aug 20, 2014
bi stander wrote:
very good example of ad hominem
<quoted text>
Your post makes it crystal clear that you have absolutely no idea what ad hominem means. Way to go sport. Feel free to try again.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56648 Aug 20, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Now who's pud are you talking about?:)
Yours....

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#56649 Aug 20, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's a pathetic old coward who spends his days obsessing over sex that other people have, and making up lie after lie hoping to convince himself that he's special, when he isn't.
Agree!!
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#56650 Aug 20, 2014
Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Support for same sex marriage in this country is at 54%. Among people under 35, it is 84%. You have already lost this one. You're just too dumb to realize it.
I have no need nor desire to read any of the links trying to prove that "queer-ism" is even wholesome! In saying that, rememmber that Ceasar and Hitler where the "in thing" once and the walls came tumbling down! You and yours..........what a shame.
Idiot Patrol

Prague, Czech Republic

#56653 Aug 20, 2014
Delete this f--ked up thread, PLEASE!
RONE

Dublin, CA

#56654 Aug 20, 2014
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no need nor desire to read any of the links trying to prove that "queer-ism" is even wholesome! In saying that, rememmber that Ceasar and Hitler where the "in thing" once and the walls came tumbling down! You and yours..........what a shame.
LoL,You're just pissed that you had your ass handed to you for the 20th time ! Nice excuses LOSER ! Tell us,what's it like to be a bigoted a-hole who is now in the minority ! ; )
Chickenlittle

Girard, IL

#56655 Aug 21, 2014
Idiot Patrol wrote:
Delete this f--ked up thread, PLEASE!
Thank you. Lets take a poll. Everyone reading the thread take a vote to delete or not this ongoing post that is making an a$$ of all intelligent citizens. Chickenlittle votes "YES" - REMOVE from thread.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56656 Aug 21, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No denial present Greg. Your opinions don't require denial.
<quoted text>
I don't need to be specific Greg, I didn't state the opinions, you did. Feel free to reference psychological, or sociological, or any other credible science research that can demonstrate this "vast inferiority" that you pretend exists. Also, present credible peer reviewed research which can demonstrate that the sexual union of gay couples is not "complimentary". Make sure the research provides clear indicators of what constitutes as "complimentary" and what doesn't!!!! LOL!!!! Stupid fundie troll!!
Now, we'll all sit back and watch as you cowardly avoid providing specifics to support your OPINIONS! Smirk. More than likely you will simply post more of your OPINIONS. You know, since that's all you got. It's all you've ever had. It's why your side is losing this battle, very publically, and very badly.
Do let us know when your opinions have invalidated any gay couples state sanctioned marriage Greg. LOL!! Dolt.
I stated undeniable physical facts.

You have no reasoned response.

Look at the raging gay troll.

Smile.
bi stander

Saint Louis, MO

#56657 Aug 21, 2014
Your post makes it crystal clear that you are mentally challenged.
Poor Dear.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes it crystal clear that you have absolutely no idea what ad hominem means. Way to go sport. Feel free to try again.

Location hidden

#56659 Aug 21, 2014
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no need nor desire to read any of the links trying to prove that "queer-ism" is even wholesome!
TRANSLATION: I have no interest in factual information. I prefer to pretend I already know everything.
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
In saying that, rememmber that Ceasar and Hitler where the "in thing" once and the walls came tumbling down! You and yours..........what a shame.
Hitler was never an "in" thing, and trying to compare a natural characteristic that a percentage of humans have shared since the dawn of mankind with historical politicians merely demonstrates why you have to live in your pretend world.

Location hidden

#56660 Aug 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated undeniable physical facts.
No, you stated unfounded opinions. That's why you cowardly avoid presenting any credible support for your claims.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no reasoned response.
Your opinions don't require a reasoned response.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the raging gay troll.
Everyone's too busy looking at the sniveling, coward fundie with the creepy obsession over other people's sex.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Oh I am. Every time you demonstrate what a lying coward you are. It amuses me to no end. And given the frequency of your cowardice, that's saying a lot.

Feel free to reference psychological, or sociological, or any other credible science research that can demonstrate this "vast inferiority" that you pretend exists. Also, present credible peer reviewed research which can demonstrate that the sexual union of gay couples is not "complimentary". Make sure the research provides clear indicators of what constitutes as "complimentary" and what doesn't!!!! LOL!!!! Stupid fundie troll!!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#56662 Aug 21, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>TRANSLATION: I have no interest in factual information. I prefer to pretend I already know everything.

Mississippi Man wrote, "<quoted text>
In saying that, rememmber that Ceasar and Hitler where the "in thing" once and the walls came tumbling down! You and yours..........what a shame."

Hitler was never an "in" thing, and trying to compare a natural characteristic that a percentage of humans have shared since the dawn of mankind with historical politicians merely demonstrates why you have to live in your pretend world.
Times have changed,time for people
to accept one another, and help
each other, like we are suppose to!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56663 Aug 21, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you stated unfounded opinions. That's why you cowardly avoid presenting any credible support for your claims.
<quoted text>
Your opinions don't require a reasoned response.
<quoted text>
Everyone's too busy looking at the sniveling, coward fundie with the creepy obsession over other people's sex.
<quoted text>
Oh I am. Every time you demonstrate what a lying coward you are. It amuses me to no end. And given the frequency of your cowardice, that's saying a lot.
Feel free to reference psychological, or sociological, or any other credible science research that can demonstrate this "vast inferiority" that you pretend exists. Also, present credible peer reviewed research which can demonstrate that the sexual union of gay couples is not "complimentary". Make sure the research provides clear indicators of what constitutes as "complimentary" and what doesn't!!!! LOL!!!! Stupid fundie troll!!
Lol, the gay troll is digging a stupid hole. You clearly have an issue with choosing the wrong holes don't you?

So you assert that a duplicate gender couple being different from a diverse gender couple is an opinion?

And you assert that anal sex being diiferent from normal, natural vaginal intercourse sex is an opinion?

And you assert that mutually barren being distinct from marriage procreation is an opinion?

Look out, here comes a raging gay troll attack!!!

Go!

Smirk.

Location hidden

#56664 Aug 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, the gay troll is digging a stupid hole. You clearly have an issue with choosing the wrong holes don't you?
I've never chosen the wrong hole Creepy Greg Kirschmann. But your desire to know speaks volumes about you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So you assert that a duplicate gender couple being different from a diverse gender couple is an opinion?
No, I assert that you claiming one to be "vastly inferior" to the other is an opinion. Because that's all it is. But you keep trying to fundi-spin away from your original statements. Nothing funnier than watching your cowardice.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you assert that anal sex being diiferent from normal, natural vaginal intercourse sex is an opinion?
No Greg Kirschmann, I assert that assigning only one form of sex as normal is an opinion. Because that's all it is. I assert that sexual unions that do not include vaginal/penile intercourse are not magically “not complimentary”. That too is an OPINION, nothing more. Again, keep trying to fundi-spin away from your original statements, your dancing cowardice on display is quite amusing.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you assert that mutually barren being distinct from marriage procreation is an opinion?
No Greg, I asserted no such thing. There would be no need to since marriage has no procreation requirement, and whether or not a couple procreates, the marriage is still the same institution. Procreation changes the dynamic of a FAMILY, not a MARRIAGE.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out, here comes a raging gay troll attack!!!
Your opinions don’t require attacking, given that they are moronic, like you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Oh, I am Greg, from ear to ear, yet again over your epic failure.
observer

Wheaton, IL

#56666 Aug 21, 2014
THE government has no morals and are anti religion what jerks

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#56667 Aug 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated NO undeniable physical facts.
You have a reasoned response.
Look at the raging gay troll from me.
SecretSmile.
Bla, bla, bla, worthless piece of crap, bla, bla, bla.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min SweLL GirL 8,902
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Ize Found 70,729
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Henry 1,395,888
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Go Blue Forever 102,526
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Into The Night 60,126
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,902
last post wins! (Dec '10) 47 min Retired SOF 2,151
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages