Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,357

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
wtf

Yates Center, KS

#56569 Aug 7, 2014
Rodger wrote:
Silly Fa***ts d***s are for chicks.
God you are an idiot
Terry

Lake Villa, IL

#56570 Aug 8, 2014
Enough wrote:
Never thought so in the past but think so now. The media is DEFINITELY liberal.
Sounds like you've been smoking some of what has been being sold in Lake County.
Chicagobunny

Washington, IL

#56571 Aug 8, 2014
Windy joke: What would the Wiz say it undressed in the shower with two female same-sex couples? Oh, there are three of us..
Big Gay Al

Chicago, IL

#56572 Aug 8, 2014
Im SUPER thanks for asking.
Chicagobunny

Washington, IL

#56573 Aug 8, 2014
Hehe.. But you aiin't in the shower with the two female same-sex couples. Hehe

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#56574 Aug 8, 2014
Chicagobunny wrote:
Hehe.. But you aiin't in the shower with the two female same-sex couples. Hehe
Don't beat yourself up, a lot of people grew up with mommy and daddy issues, it will be ok. If god was real I'd say turn to him. Maybe you should take a shower with two females it might straighten you out a bit, it's also a good time!
Chicagobunny

Washington, IL

#56575 Aug 8, 2014
Bunnies don't like to get wet, but we sure have the rabbit habit. But it takes a male rabbit and a female rabbit just like the maker wanted it to be. No same-sex bunny's running around and playing in the bunny nests.
Romans 1

Chicago, IL

#56577 Aug 8, 2014
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with mankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination..."
Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause GOD gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27- And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one toward the
another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."
THEREFORE, LET GODs WORD BE TRUE AND LET EVERY MAN BE A LIAR!!! ROMANS 3:4 IN JESUS NAME!!! AMEN!!!
SALVATION IN JESUS NAME

Chicago, IL

#56578 Aug 8, 2014
LORD JESUS, I AM CALLING ON YOUR NAME. I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD. I THANK YOU FOR DYING FOR ME AND TAKING MY PLACE. I BELIEVE GOD RAISED YOU FROM THE DEAD. TAKE CONTROL OF MY LIFE AND HELP ME TO BE THE KIND OF PERSON YOU WANT ME TO BE. I ACCEPT YOU NOW AS MY NEW LORD AND SAVIOR. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A NEW PERSON AND FORGIVING MY SINS. IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!!!
truthrconsequenc es

Washington, IL

#56580 Aug 8, 2014
r_a_n_d_o_m wrote:
gay men are no more prone to aids then the average hetro couple that has anal sex. thats the price you pay when you have anal sex. if there were legal civil unions then gay couples could share medical insurance eliminating tax payer costs.
its all a timing issue. some of us are ready to move forward with life some arent
How does that feel!!! Just ask'n..
THE real Jesus

Saint Louis, MO

#56581 Aug 8, 2014
You are an imposter.
And YOU are NOT forgiven.
Jesus H Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave me out of this, you IDIOT!! I am totally FOR Same Sex Marriage! Love everyone, I always say, if you would actually READ your Bible instead of spewing HATE at those you fear.
Now, run along and beg my forgiveness.
obama

Romeoville, IL

#56583 Aug 8, 2014
Do you Homo's ever stop blogging get a life or a career.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56584 Aug 8, 2014
obama wrote:
Do you Homo's ever stop blogging get a life or a career.
It's 10:00 at night!!
obama

Romeoville, IL

#56585 Aug 8, 2014
12:55 Homo
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 10:00 at night!!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56586 Aug 9, 2014
obama wrote:
<quoted text>12:55 Homo
Maybe where you live pud....I'm
no Homo...Keep up!
Chicagobunny

Washington, IL

#56587 Aug 9, 2014
Time for the bunny to get up and get him his first hare... Big ol' buck bunny out hopping around for that good look'n white furry female bunny. Gonna have a good time before breakfast.
Chicagobunny

Washington, IL

#56589 Aug 9, 2014
Hehheh. Here up in the big city of Chicwago "TIME ZONE" its boi or gurl ya know.

Since: Sep 11

London, UK

#56590 Aug 11, 2014
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was a gay man?
Can't keep your delusional fantasies straight anymore?
I know it's hard being that mentally ill. But you should probably see a professional rather than using Topix as your personal therapy site. This isn't helping you. You are only hurting yourself.
fully agree
Chicagobunny

Washington, IL

#56591 Aug 11, 2014
Kanka - you be kuel Fred. UK man trying to share his agreement. Go back and hide in the Queen's closet dude.
Anonymous 1337

Herrin, IL

#56597 Aug 17, 2014
Umm just saying dude. mostly very stereotypical shit

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min mdbuilder 50,251
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,172,353
abby 1-26 2 min Mister Tonka 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques Ottawa 183,699
'Charlie Hebdo' staff defends Mohammed cover 1 hr Don Imus 11
Mushrooms Tomas from the Old Barn (Apr '11) 1 hr old barn fan 3
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 2 hr FirmcuntGood 166
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 21 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News