Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56614 Aug 19, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that you're full of shit. You always have been and always will be.
<quoted text>
No, yours are statements of opinion. That's all you have, it's all you'll ever have. You're a liar, a coward, and completely insignificant. Everyone sees it. You're a complete joke. You always have been.
Give Sandy a pat on the head Greg. She's earned it.
More denial with ad homoan attacks.

If you really think it is opinion, why are you not specific?

Smile.
whatitis

Lincoln, IL

#56615 Aug 19, 2014
Delete dis stoopid topiks. Dum - dum..

Since: Sep 11

Tadley, UK

#56617 Aug 19, 2014
Is Ukraine the new Paradise for Gay Population?
Seems they just kill every other non-Gay supporter.
anonymous

New York, NY

#56618 Aug 19, 2014
Round up all homosexuals and put them in an oven?
anonymous

New York, NY

#56619 Aug 19, 2014
Homosexuals, most of them would have sex with dogs.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56624 Aug 19, 2014
Ying Yang Twins wrote:
<quoted text>Question: Why do men like another man's shit on his deek?
They don't to my knowledge, but
it's none of my business. I can live
without thinking of it,why can't you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
freed

Bourbonnais, IL

#56625 Aug 19, 2014
your mouth look prety i can use you hair on your face as a hand grip

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whatitis

Lincoln, IL

#56626 Aug 19, 2014
REMOVE THIS THREAD FROM TOPIKS PLEASE.. THIS IS DUMB..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RONE

Dublin, CA

#56629 Aug 19, 2014
Ying Yang Twins wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: Why do men like another man's shit on his deek?
Question,Why do you have shyte for brains ? Inquiring minds would like to know Mr. Shyte for brains ! Move along now little girl,mommy is looking for you !
Yahoo

Granite City, IL

#56630 Aug 19, 2014
Ying Yang Twins wrote:
Why do lesbians like to pretend they are men?
What's the word for someone too dumb to even stereotype properly?
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#56631 Aug 20, 2014
RONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you even capable of telling the truth ? Ever ? The fact is every major national poll taken in the last year shows that the majority of Americans are now in fact in favor of marriage equality ! And the votes in 3 states in the last election show this,by popular vote,3 states passed marriage equality ! Like I said,LIAR ! Now kindly FOAD quickly please times a wasting ! ; )
Three states, huh? Three states sure as heaven is NOT A MAJORITY...!!!!...of 50. Besides no one besides queer-o's is in favor of this and at last count ya all, at best, where like 2%. Don't you think that's a little shy of 100% of the population? Better count again, but you'll not win, one way or another. When YOU are wrong, YOU are wrong!.......wrong life!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RONE

Dublin, CA

#56632 Aug 20, 2014
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Three states, huh? Three states sure as heaven is NOT A MAJORITY...!!!!...of 50. Besides no one besides queer-o's is in favor of this and at last count ya all, at best, where like 2%. Don't you think that's a little shy of 100% of the population? Better count again, but you'll not win, one way or another. When YOU are wrong, YOU are wrong!.......wrong life!
Now why do you want to continue lying like this ? Not a lie,every major national poll has in fact shown that the majority of Americans now support marriage equality ! And sorry but not gay,I'm one of the many straight people who also support marriage equality ! Click on the link and be made a fool of ! Also click on the polls section to again prove that you are clueless bigot boy !

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_opinion_of_same-...
Yahoo

Granite City, IL

#56633 Aug 20, 2014
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Support for same sex marriage in this country is at 54%. Among people under 35, it is 84%. You have already lost this one. You're just too dumb to realize it.
Yahoo

Granite City, IL

#56634 Aug 20, 2014
http://www.gallup.com/poll/117328/marriage.as...

Not that you have enough brains to understand what that figure means.
whatitis

Lincoln, IL

#56635 Aug 20, 2014
So what came first, the chicken or the egg. Had a chicken basket last night and a fried egg this morning. Did the food come from two roosters or two hens. Don;t know..

Since: Sep 11

Gravesend, UK

#56636 Aug 20, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Round up all homosexuals and put them in an oven?
I am not after them,as that is undiscutable,if that word fits into English Language.
I just wanna talk with another Man without getting sexuall intime,
Chickenlittle

Lincoln, IL

#56637 Aug 20, 2014
Kanka my man. Indiscutible is in the Spanish book of language. Undiscutable is not in the English language unless you meant indisputable. But we needs ya Kanka. Help get this thread DELETED. This is so darn stupid it makes me want to lay an egg. And I'm a rooster..

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56638 Aug 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
More denial with ad homoan attacks.
No denial present Greg. Your opinions don't require denial.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
I don't need to be specific Greg, I didn't state the opinions, you did. Feel free to reference psychological, or sociological, or any other credible science research that can demonstrate this "vast inferiority" that you pretend exists. Also, present credible peer reviewed research which can demonstrate that the sexual union of gay couples is not "complimentary". Make sure the research provides clear indicators of what constitutes as "complimentary" and what doesn't!!!! LOL!!!! Stupid fundie troll!!

Now, we'll all sit back and watch as you cowardly avoid providing specifics to support your OPINIONS! Smirk. More than likely you will simply post more of your OPINIONS. You know, since that's all you got. It's all you've ever had. It's why your side is losing this battle, very publically, and very badly.

Do let us know when your opinions have invalidated any gay couples state sanctioned marriage Greg. LOL!! Dolt.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56640 Aug 20, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not after them,as that is undiscutable,if that word fits into English Language.
I just wanna talk with another Man without getting sexuall intime,
Isn't it a little early to be drunk?

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56642 Aug 20, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>No denial present Greg. Your opinions don't require denial.

KiMare wrote, "<quoted text>
Smile. "

I don't need to be specific Greg, I didn't state the opinions, you did. Feel free to reference psychological, or sociological, or any other credible science research that can demonstrate this "vast inferiority" that you pretend exists. Also, present credible peer reviewed research which can demonstrate that the sexual union of gay couples is not "complimentary". Make sure the research provides clear indicators of what constitutes as "complimentary" and what doesn't!!!! LOL!!!! Stupid fundie troll!!

Now, we'll all sit back and watch as you cowardly avoid providing specifics to support your OPINIONS! Smirk. More than likely you will simply post more of your OPINIONS. You know, since that's all you got. It's all you've ever had. It's why your side is losing this battle, very publically, and very badly.

Do let us know when your opinions have invalidated any gay couples state sanctioned marriage Greg. LOL!! Dolt.
The funny thing, is this pud is guilty
of mortal sins, and claims to be a
Hermaphrodite,with 3 nipples. You
would think he/she would be for
diversity. I don't believe it! After all,
he is a Office Supply delivery guy..
I smell BS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 min Patriot AKA Bozo 7,946
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Earl 1,459,520
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Go Blue Forever 104,539
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques in Ottawa 231,149
last post wins! (Apr '13) 35 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,966
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Walla Walla Ding ... 62,342
ex chicago police woman 10 hr Mikr 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages