Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52055 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56605 Aug 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
The reality is, a ss couple is vastly inferior to the complexity of a diverse gender couple, the complimentary sexual union and the procreative ability.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not reality Greg, that's your opinion. Nothing more. What a sad little troll you are. Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to throw Sandy a milkbone when your done scrolling through the myriad of anal sex pictures you obsess over.
No, mine are statements of fact. Yours is an opinion followed by a gay troll attack. Clearly evidence of a losing position.

Everyone sees it.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Machine Gun

New York, NY

#56606 Aug 18, 2014
STFU Homosexuals. Majority of America wishes you all dead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#56607 Aug 18, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not reality Greg, that's your opinion. Nothing more. What a sad little troll you are. Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to throw Sandy a milkbone when your done scrolling through the myriad of anal sex pictures you obsess over.
What's the trouble Jonah, did KiMare hit you where it hurts? It shouldn't have,......considering whatever else has been poked in there. "Y U C K ! "

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RONE

Dublin, CA

#56608 Aug 18, 2014
Machine Gun wrote:
Are you even capable of telling the truth ? Ever ? The fact is every major national poll taken in the last year shows that the majority of Americans are now in fact in favor of marriage equality ! And the votes in 3 states in the last election show this,by popular vote,3 states passed marriage equality ! Like I said,LIAR ! Now kindly FOAD quickly please times a wasting ! ; )

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56609 Aug 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
The reality is, a ss couple is vastly inferior to the complexity of a diverse gender couple, the complimentary sexual union and the procreative ability.
The reality is that you're full of shit. You always have been and always will be.
KiMare wrote:
No, mine are statements of fact.
No, yours are statements of opinion. That's all you have, it's all you'll ever have. You're a liar, a coward, and completely insignificant. Everyone sees it. You're a complete joke. You always have been.

Give Sandy a pat on the head Greg. She's earned it.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56610 Aug 19, 2014
Machine Gun wrote:
Gee, if only America were run by mob rule. Then you statement might have significance.

Oh, and just fyi, your statement is completely false. I love that nutwings like yourself and Greg (KiMare) Kirschmann think you can just state things and they somehow become real!!! Shows how desperate you are.

http://www.religionnews.com/2014/02/26/gay-ma...

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1651/gay-lesbian-r...

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56611 Aug 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:

No, mine are statements of fact. Yours is an opinion followed by a gay troll attack. Clearly evidence of a losing position.

Everyone sees it.

Smile.
Speak for yourself delivery boy!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#56612 Aug 19, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>The reality is that you're full of shit. You always have been and always will be.

KiMare wrote, "
No, mine are statements of fact. "

No, yours are statements of opinion. That's all you have, it's all you'll ever have. You're a liar, a coward, and completely insignificant. Everyone sees it. You're a complete joke. You always have been.

LOL
whatitis

Lincoln, IL

#56613 Aug 19, 2014
Jus tells me. Why is dis topix goin's on an on an on? Sumbody delete dis stupid topiks dat dont's mean nutt;n to nobody's anyways. Edumacated idiots dat goes on an on an on.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56614 Aug 19, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that you're full of shit. You always have been and always will be.
<quoted text>
More denial with ad homoan attacks.

If you really think it is opinion, why are you not specific?

Smile.
whatitis

Lincoln, IL

#56615 Aug 19, 2014
Delete dis stoopid topiks. Dum - dum..

Since: Sep 11

Tadley, UK

#56617 Aug 19, 2014
Is Ukraine the new Paradise for Gay Population?
Seems they just kill every other non-Gay supporter.
anonymous

New York, NY

#56618 Aug 19, 2014
Round up all homosexuals and put them in an oven?
anonymous

New York, NY

#56619 Aug 19, 2014
Homosexuals, most of them would have sex with dogs.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#56624 Aug 19, 2014
Ying Yang Twins wrote:
<quoted text>Question: Why do men like another man's shit on his deek?
They don't to my knowledge, but
it's none of my business. I can live
without thinking of it,why can't you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
freed

Bourbonnais, IL

#56625 Aug 19, 2014
your mouth look prety i can use you hair on your face as a hand grip

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whatitis

Lincoln, IL

#56626 Aug 19, 2014
REMOVE THIS THREAD FROM TOPIKS PLEASE.. THIS IS DUMB..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RONE

Dublin, CA

#56629 Aug 19, 2014
Ying Yang Twins wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: Why do men like another man's shit on his deek?
Question,Why do you have shyte for brains ? Inquiring minds would like to know Mr. Shyte for brains ! Move along now little girl,mommy is looking for you !
Yahoo

Granite City, IL

#56630 Aug 19, 2014
Ying Yang Twins wrote:
Why do lesbians like to pretend they are men?
What's the word for someone too dumb to even stereotype properly?
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#56631 Aug 20, 2014
RONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you even capable of telling the truth ? Ever ? The fact is every major national poll taken in the last year shows that the majority of Americans are now in fact in favor of marriage equality ! And the votes in 3 states in the last election show this,by popular vote,3 states passed marriage equality ! Like I said,LIAR ! Now kindly FOAD quickly please times a wasting ! ; )
Three states, huh? Three states sure as heaven is NOT A MAJORITY...!!!!...of 50. Besides no one besides queer-o's is in favor of this and at last count ya all, at best, where like 2%. Don't you think that's a little shy of 100% of the population? Better count again, but you'll not win, one way or another. When YOU are wrong, YOU are wrong!.......wrong life!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min WelbyMD 242,525
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 36 min rave on 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min Joy 1,579,094
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 105,232
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr honeymylove 3,202
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr honeymylove 2,603
Looking for a girl 8 hr Tyrone Harris 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages