Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51999 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Terry rigsby

United States

#56524 Aug 5, 2014
The REAL Terry Rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your first and ONLY WARNING, Holly. I have contacted my friend, Jan Water Buffalo Mills', best lawyer ever and we shall be SUING YOU FOR LIBEL. Not to mention STALKING and just being frankly really STUPID.
Cease and desist. Again, this is your ONLY WARNING.
give me your phone number goof I will call you and you will find out who I really am and it isn't holly so you will know its me my number starts three one four two six two and you can post the rest after I call you idiot
Terry rigsby

United States

#56525 Aug 5, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all the sex abuse her family leveled on her as a child. It has left her seriously deranged and perverted.
yruth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T you want Hollys kids to molest you just like your fat mommy and fat granny's used to and your queer daddy still does,why don't you go over to Hollys bend over so her son can bare back you just like your qu eer daddy still does to you,you old fat girl worthless loser liar COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56526 Aug 5, 2014
Truth
well

Lake Villa, IL

#56527 Aug 5, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
And people think I'm harsh! LOL
Yep, and KiMerde once had the audacity to call me a troll...LMAO.

I'll wait until the crazy person wears out...to post anymore on this thread.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56528 Aug 5, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and KiMerde once had the audacity to call me a troll...LMAO.

No Kidding!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56529 Aug 5, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and KiMerde once had the audacity to call me a troll...LMAO.

WTH happened to Kimare? Was
his bail revoked? LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56530 Aug 6, 2014
Hermaphrodite Jokes wrote:
For KMart:
A woman gives birth to a baby, and afterward, the doctor comes into her room and says, "I have something to tell you about your child."
The woman worriedly asks, "What's wrong with it?"
The doctor says, "There's nothing really wrong with it, it's just a little different. It's a hermaphrodite."
The woman looks confused. "A hermaphrodite? What's that?"
The doctor replies, "It has both male and female features."
The woman looks relieved. "Oh, you mean it has a penis AND a brain?"
You're Welcome, KMart!!
Well at least the male was normal...

Smirk.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56531 Aug 6, 2014
This Terry Rigsby person is no different than Kimare. Just another mentally ill, self-styled Xtian minister than spreads hate and bitterness through the world.

That's the sad thing. Xtian nutjobs like Kimare are actually a dime a dozen in this world.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56532 Aug 6, 2014
truth wrote:
This Terry Rigsby person is no different than Kimare. Just another mentally ill, self-styled Xtian minister than spreads hate and bitterness through the world.
That's the sad thing. Xtian nutjobs like Kimare are actually a dime a dozen in this world.
truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T,hey terry girl if you want to find out who I am give me your number,my number starts three one four two six two and you can post the rest after I call you,you fat old dy ke coward POWER BOTTOM
truth

Granite City, IL

#56533 Aug 6, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T,hey terry girl if you want to find out who I am give me your number,my number starts three one four two six two and you can post the rest after I call you,you fat old dy ke coward POWER BOTTOM
It was wiz that wanted your number to talk to you. You know, then you backed down like the little coward that you are. He called you out and you are scared. You can make excuses all you want, but everyone saw you tuck tail and run like a little bitch.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56535 Aug 6, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It was wiz that wanted your number to talk to you. You know, then you backed down like the little coward that you are. He called you out and you are scared. You can make excuses all you want, but everyone saw you tuck tail and run like a little bitch.
wiz is a girl that wouldn't give me her number,and all you are is a 63 year old fat girl with glasses and a pot belly,you worthless liar coward POWER BOTTOM

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#56536 Aug 6, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>wiz is a girl that wouldn't give me her number,and all you are is a 63 year old fat girl with glasses and a pot belly,you worthless liar coward POWER BOTTOM
Goes to show how big of a fool you are, I'm a male. Don't believe everything you read moron.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56537 Aug 6, 2014
The Wizard of Granite wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes to show how big of a fool you are, I'm a male. Don't believe everything you read moron.
you're a fat dyke like truth
the white power ranger

Saint Louis, MO

#56538 Aug 6, 2014
Oh, Holly. For the desperate little ruse to work I would have been oblivious to your plans. Unfortunately for you, I saw through you from the beginning and have just been stringing this failure along for my own amusement. You didn't really think you were going to outsmart me? Did you?

A mentally ill high school drop put like you? HAHAHA.

Like that had any chance of happening except on that delusional fantasy world of yours.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56539 Aug 6, 2014
the white power ranger wrote:
Oh, Holly. For the desperate little ruse to work I would have been oblivious to your plans. Unfortunately for you, I saw through you from the beginning and have just been stringing this failure along for my own amusement. You didn't really think you were going to outsmart me? Did you?
A mentally ill high school drop put like you? HAHAHA.
Like that had any chance of happening except on that delusional fantasy world of yours.
truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T why don't you go over to Hollys so her daughter can reverse cow girl you,then you can get down on your knees and toss her salad no dressing just like you used to do your fat old girl dead ugly gutter S L U T granny's you coward POWER BOTTOM
Terry rigsby

United States

#56540 Aug 6, 2014
Truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T if you want who I really am give me number I will call and will find out,my number starts with three one four two six two and you can post the test after I call you,but you won't because you're the Queen of Cowards BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Terry rigsby

United States

#56541 Aug 6, 2014
Want to know
uzip and wizz on wizard

Dallas, TX

#56542 Aug 6, 2014
Freaks and nutcases. Its this all there is?
unzip and wizz on wizard

Dallas, TX

#56543 Aug 6, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
Truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T if you want who I really am give me number I will call and will find out,my number starts with three one four two six two and you can post the test after I call you,but you won't because you're the Queen of Cowards BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Swallow Obama's liquid babies, SHUT IN!

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#56544 Aug 6, 2014
unzip and wizz on wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Swallow Obama's liquid babies, SHUT IN!
I'm not in to that stuff, sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 191,893
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,250,258
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min TRD 70,132
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 53,904
aggy-6-30-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 3 hr An NFL Fan 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Michael Satterfield 99,859
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages