Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Are U Kidding

United States

#56425 Aug 2, 2014
Smite this foul mouthed demon out of Terry rigsby! Save Terry rigsby blackened heart. Smite the nonsense right out of Terry rigsby!
Everyone! Lets us pray for Terry rigsby' rotted being!
Terry rigsby

United States

#56426 Aug 2, 2014
Are U Kidding wrote:
Ah yes, a Jack In The Box, not very healthy but I guess there's left overs in that dumpster. Nothing to be ashamed by Terry rigsby. We're to help and try to find a reason for these delusional rants and fits you seem to have. We want to help you. Let us help you Terry rigsby. Lets pray together Terry rigsby. We can make this better.
you are really stupid,how dumb are you? Now go pray and STFU,
truth

Granite City, IL

#56427 Aug 3, 2014
Are U Kidding wrote:
Only a delusional homeless psycho would be so fixated on NW Plaza! It's vacant and condemned. Has been for years. Is that why your so upset all the time Terry rigsby? Are they tearing down your home? Is that why you lash out so manically? Do you feel that threatened? What can we,(society), do to make you a functional part of reality? Talk to us. We're here to help you, Terry rigsby.
Her name isn't Terry Rigsby. That's just random name she pulled out of thin air and decided to start calling me. I've bee trying to ask her where she found that name and how she came to the conclusion that I was this person, but she's way too scared to answer any questions.

She has a right to be though. everything she has ever said I have turned back around on her and used to make fun of her. I have done such a thorough job that now she is complete cowed in fear and will not even begin to respond to anything I say except to cut and paste the same tired lines. She knows that if she answerme she's going to get battered again and she's trembling in fear at the prospect. She's quite the coward.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56428 Aug 3, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>you are really stupid,how dumb are you? Now go pray and STFU,
They are right. You need to turn away from Satan and go back to Jesus. You are a Christian, right?

Oh wait! That's right! You are too much of a coward to answer any questions. Why would I ask something like that?

If you are a Christian though, it put you in quite the conundrum doesn't it? If you are a Christian and refuse to answer that question you have just denied Jesus and ensured yourself a trip to hell. It even mentions this type of behavior in the Bible. You have denied him more than three times yourself and when he sees you he will say "begone, I never knew your face." Just like it says in the Bible. Right?

So are you going to continue avoiding that question and damn yourself to hell for all eternity? Is winning at Topix to satisfy your insecure, pathetic little ego worth that much to you?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56429 Aug 3, 2014
Unless of course you are not a Christian. Are you a Christian?

Are you too much of a coward to answer the question?

Do I scare you that much?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56430 Aug 3, 2014
Aww widdle truth/terry girl/shemahz is talking is up at 5 am talking about holly again isn't that cute ,terry girl why don't you go over to Hollys lay down so she can sit her 299 pound naked hairy stinky bearded cl am a on your face que ef in your nose and you can do some mu ff diving while she fingers your v a g I n a just like both of your fat dead granny's used to do you BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Queen T you old 63 year old fat girl that never married a woman or had kids because you're a worthless liar loser COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56431 Aug 3, 2014
Notice folks when truth/terry girl/shemahz is being destroyed she has to go back to talking about holly because she is the spitting image of the only three woman truth/terry girl/shemahz ever had s e x with his fat mommy and his granny's,truth/terry girl/shemahz you're a COWARD that is too scared to meet me at NW Plaza or open your door twice because I would bash your face Queen T you COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56432 Aug 3, 2014
Truth/terry girl/shemahz, hey terry girl you never answered my question which one of your old dead fat granny's v a g I n a s did you like eating the most your moms mom or your qu eer dads mom BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you worthless liar ho mo old girl COWARD
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56434 Aug 3, 2014
Still too scared to answer the questions, coward?

I'm sorry for whatever it was I did to you to make you so scared and upset. Why don't you tell us what made you so emotional that you feel the need to spend your life doing this?

Or are you still too cowed and wounded that you are unable to process questions? If you're still to upset and feeling too weak to answer it's ok.
the white power ranger

San Jose, CA

#56435 Aug 3, 2014
I want kidding about the whole xtian thing. I've driven you to damning your soul to hell for all eternity. Which is my game with you xtians. Force you into a corner of hypocrisy with your own faith. You should stop now and repent. Unless you don't really believe that crap and it doesn't matter. Because if you do your consider yourself a drain, this is no game. You are throwing away your chance at heaven.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56436 Aug 3, 2014
the white power ranger wrote:
Still too scared to answer the questions, coward?
I'm sorry for whatever it was I did to you to make you so scared and upset. Why don't you tell us what made you so emotional that you feel the need to spend your life doing this?
Or are you still too cowed and wounded that you are unable to process questions? If you're still to upset and feeling too weak to answer it's ok.
truth/terry girl/shemahz,Awww poor widdle terry girl changed her name isn't that cute,it looks like you're still too scared to meet me at NW Plaza or open your door,the only one that would be wounded would be you terry girl after I crack your skull in old girl,you're just a 63 year old fat girl that never married or had any kids because you're a ho mo,you worthless liar g a y COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56437 Aug 3, 2014
I want kidding about the whole xtian thing. I've driven you to damning your soul to hell for all eternity. Which is my game with you xtians. Force you into a corner of hypocrisy with your own faith. You should stop now and repent. Unless you don't really believe that crap and it doesn't matter. Because if you do your consider yourself a drain, this is no game. You are throwing away your chance at heaven.
truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T,how did last night at the hospital go with Hollys brother,did he abuse you like the gutter Biatch you are,did you like when he bent you over and bare backed you,then forced you to your knees and made you bl ow him and swallow his com and your shiit just like your qu eer daddy still does to you,then you two spooned naked all night long,did you enjoy eating his stomach pancakes while he shot his batter all over your face and in your mouth just like your qu eer daddy still does to you Quuen T BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you catcher girl COWARD
the white power ranger

Ashburn, VA

#56438 Aug 3, 2014
Still to scared to answer the questions, coward?

Still letting your wounded pride drive you to act like a child?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56439 Aug 3, 2014
Still to scared to answer the questions, coward?
Still letting your wounded pride drive you to act like a child?
truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T,hey terry girl are you still too scared to meet me at NW Plaza or open your trailer door because the only wounded would be you after I bash your skull in you worthless COWARD
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56441 Aug 3, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T,hey terry girl are you still too scared to meet me at NW Plaza or open your trailer door because the only wounded would be you after I bash your skull in you worthless COWARD
The problem here is that you want to attack Terry Rigsby and that's not me. Unless of course it is me that you are trying to have a meeting with. Which is it? Me or Terry?

If I'm a coward, then I guess it just makes two of us. You know, since you are too scared of me to answer any of my questions.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56442 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
The problem here is that you want to attack Terry Rigsby and that's not me. Unless of course it is me that you are trying to have a meeting with. Which is it? Me or Terry?
If I'm a coward, then I guess it just makes two of us. You know, since you are too scared of me to answer any of my questions.
truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T,Awww widdle terry girl you're the one to scared to meet me at NW Plaza or open your trailer door,all you are is a 63 year old gutter Biatch fat S L U T worthless liar COWARD terry girl
Are U Kidding

United States

#56443 Aug 3, 2014
Everyone! Let us pray for Terry rigsby! Smite this foul mouthed heathen and release the satanic gripe on Terry rigsby's blackened soul! Show Terry rigsby the virtue of becoming gainfully employed so Terry rigsby no longer needs to wallow in self loathing in a decrepit shopping center from years gone by! So Terry rigsby the way to move on in life! Tell us Terry rigsby, why do you lash out so hatefully ? Let us help you Terry rigsby. We are here for you !
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56444 Aug 3, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>truth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T,Awww widdle terry girl you're the one to scared to meet me at NW Plaza or open your trailer door,all you are is a 63 year old gutter Biatch fat S L U T worthless liar COWARD terry girl
You're getting mighty upset. You don't like it when I point out the FACT that you are acting like a coward?

All you'd have to do is answer a couple questions. But you're just too scared.

Where did you get the insane notion that I was Terry?
the white power ranger

Granite City, IL

#56445 Aug 4, 2014
Are U Kidding wrote:
Everyone! Let us pray for Terry rigsby! Smite this foul mouthed heathen and release the satanic gripe on Terry rigsby's blackened soul! Show Terry rigsby the virtue of becoming gainfully employed so Terry rigsby no longer needs to wallow in self loathing in a decrepit shopping center from years gone by! So Terry rigsby the way to move on in life! Tell us Terry rigsby, why do you lash out so hatefully ? Let us help you Terry rigsby. We are here for you !
No. That would be the opposite of the game I like to play. I find Christians like our friend here and tempt them just to test their faith. The faith was extremely weak in this one and he rather easily turned his back on his God and willingly damned himself straight to hell with his evil behavior. They usually do though. If you test these "Christians" by pushing on them a little and seeing if they respond as their faith demands or their ego and pride desires, they fail the test nearly every time.

It is quite a source of amusement for me.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56446 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
You're getting mighty upset. You don't like it when I point out the FACT that you are acting like a coward?
All you'd have to do is answer a couple questions. But you're just too scared.
Where did you get the insane notion that I was Terry?
yruth/terry girl/shemahz/Queen T,aww widdle terry girl can't stop diick riding,begging for my attention isn't that cute,you're a 63 year old fat girl gutter Biatch S L U T worthless liar COWARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 222,594
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,419,312
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr New Yorker 61,050
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,953
News Boy, 17, among 3 wounded in South Side shooting 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 103,458
Suboxone 7 hr Sick in Chicago 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages