Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56297 Jul 29, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry I stopped your trailer again and again you were too scared to open the door,and don't lie and say you weren't home,your focus blue wagon with handicapped tags was in the driveway,you knew I would crack your skull in you old worthless g a y boy liar COWARD
You don't honestly think I live there's do you, stupid?

All you're telling us is that I'm still pulling your strings. How sad for you.

So what exactly was it that caused you to get so hurt? Why are you throwing this childish little tantrum?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56300 Jul 29, 2014
You ARE being tracked. There is no place to hide. You have already been caught.
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>F E C K you ho mo,when is the court date you idiot,and I can drive by anywhere and say I anything I want,so STFU qu eer,I'm going to stop by there again today
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56302 Jul 29, 2014
They are watching you. Are you nervous?
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so scared F E C K you ho mo,since I've already been caught am I still being tracked? You ARE a fec kin idiot so STFU qu eer
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56303 Jul 29, 2014
Instead of just waiting. Why don't you just turn yourself in? They might go easier on you.
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so scared F E C K you ho mo,since I've already been caught am I still being tracked? You ARE a fec kin idiot so STFU qu eer
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56305 Jul 29, 2014
They know who you are.
Terry rigsby wrote:
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56306 Jul 29, 2014
You seem nervous. Why would that be? Have you done something wrong?
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>F E C K you ho mo,if they are watching me who am I,all you qu eers are all the same so STFU dy ke
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56307 Jul 29, 2014
The tremendous guilt you are feeling must be quite a burden.
Now you have regrets.
You poor smuck.
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>F E C K you ho mo,if they are watching me who am I,all you qu eers are all the same so STFU dy ke
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56309 Jul 29, 2014
Such a large amount of rage.
Must be compensating for a extremely small ........
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text> you're right i just went outside I saw them,what should I do,now STFU you fat ugly dy ke
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56310 Jul 29, 2014
You should pull you pants up. Nobody wants to see that !!!!
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text> you're right i just went outside I saw them,what should I do,now STFU you fat ugly dy ke
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56312 Jul 29, 2014
I love it when you talk dirty.
More please....give it to me.
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>go stick a dil do up your fat AZZZ you ugly fat dy ke
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56313 Jul 29, 2014
Well, that's the end of that :)
fosterbrooks

Morton, IL

#56316 Jul 29, 2014
Hey (hic-cup) folks. You are (hic-cup) slinging (hic-cup) mud and words on here it is (hic-cup) gonna make me stop (hic-cup) drinking. That is (hic-cup) drinking before noon. R e d i c (hic-cup) u l o us coming out of (hic-cup) the mouths of babes (hic-cup) and boi's...
So when you (hic-cup) see me on the (hic-cup) square be sure (hic-cup) to give ol' Foster (hic-cup) a dolla or two (hic-cup) in my cup.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56317 Jul 29, 2014
So you like to talk.
Tell us your complete story.
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>the end I haven't even got started yet you fat ugly dy ke
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56318 Jul 29, 2014
Careful, in a second she's going to say you are Terry Rigsby.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56320 Jul 29, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Aww widdle terry all you are is a 63 year old fat man with glasses and a pot belly that never married,no kids a complete loser who is too scared to open your door you worthless liar COWARD
I know, I know. You tell us about your delusional fantasy world constantly. Now if it were only true anywhere but inside that mentally ill little brain of yours.

That's the problem with people with sever personality disorders. They can't see it in themselves.

And we all know about your list of personality disorders. Right, Holly?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#56321 Jul 29, 2014
Actually, it is YOU that sound very cowardly.
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Aww widdle terry all you are is a 63 year old fat man with glasses and a pot belly that never married,no kids a complete loser who is too scared to open your door you worthless liar COWARD
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56324 Jul 29, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>truth/terry is the one to scared to open the door dy ke because he knows I would bash his face in
You've never knocked on my door, Holly. I highly doubt you knocked on the door of that random address I gave you either. We all know how much you love to lie.

If you did knock on that door, you're even more pathetic than I thought. Isn't it sad that you've been reduced to this? Just a sniveling, whiny little maggot spreading silly lies in the hopes that it may somehow get to me. If I were Terry, I would have sued your ass a long time ago, dipshit.
truth

San Jose, CA

#56325 Jul 29, 2014
CDC wrote:
Actually, it is YOU that sound very cowardly.
<quoted text>
Yes, she's the biggest coward to ever come to Topix. Probably one of the largest liars too.

She's very comical. A high school drop out, welfare case with this large of an ego. She is literal gutter trash, yet thinks she is God and you'd better not cross her.

Her mental illness is a playground for me. Just like it was with Kimare.

The real problem here is that she is so mentally confused that she thinks she's getting to me with these posts. I love them. It's proof passive that she is still letting me live rent free inside of her head.
truth

San Jose, CA

#56326 Jul 29, 2014
Proof positive
truth

Ashburn, VA

#56328 Jul 29, 2014
You're the one who is scared to admit what her problem with me is. What exactly was it that reduced you to this blabbering, frothing, mass of anger and hurt? Why are you so upset?

It's ok if you're tooscared to tell us. We understand that you're a very fearful and weak person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby May 1, 2016 7 min boundary painter 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 58,805
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dr Guru 213,059
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 42 min Tami 50
News 2 Dead, 3 Wounded In West Englewood Shooting 44 min bozo 1
Wetting myself 2 hr Shycat9 1
Ask Amy May 1, 2016 2 hr PEllen 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages