Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,243

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Dick face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#56237 Jul 24, 2014
You people are insane get a job start a company do something. Reality is if you are a homo who in the hell cares.
obama

Romeoville, IL

#56238 Jul 24, 2014
Glad to see another product of public education.
Terry rigsby wrote:
Widdle truth/terry can't stop talking about holly,hey terry when send that email to Hollys kids you should send a picture of you waxing your little tiny shrunken candle you g a y catcher COWARD

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56239 Jul 24, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>That was the ONLY good thing said in this thread in the last 24hrs! Right you are!
:)

Location hidden

#56240 Jul 24, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>fec k you fat dy ke
Good,readable abbreviations putz
Fk yourself,I'm not fat,or a Lesbian!

Location hidden

#56241 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a feud, it's a stalker.

She has been arrested for stalking and criminal trespass against several people in the past. I am just the latest object of her psychotic obsession.
There are a lot of psychotic people
around!!
truth

Ashburn, VA

#56242 Jul 24, 2014
I'm just glad we could chase kimare away. I knew he didn't have it in him to keep going.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56243 Jul 25, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good,readable abbreviations putz
Fk yourself,I'm not fat,or a Lesbian!
drop dead you fat ugly les dy ke
Scott

United States

#56244 Jul 25, 2014
truth wrote:
I'm just glad we could chase kimare away. I knew he didn't have it in him to keep going.
There's no need to fear, Scottie is still here.

Location hidden

#56245 Jul 25, 2014
Hey Stupid,learn some English!
Terry rigsby

United States

#56246 Jul 25, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
Hey Stupid,learn some English!
go scissors your fat girlfriend you ugly fat old stinky les dy ke

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#56247 Jul 25, 2014
If you ignore her she will go away... keep responding and she will just keep posting. Same with Kimare and the others... don't feed into it. Ignore. I know it is hard to do, and I have also responded to some of the ignorance and hate on here... but, as long as we keep responding and arguing they will keep posting. They have one track minds that we are never going to change... arguments keep going around and around with no end to them. We all need to stop feeding the trolls.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#56248 Jul 25, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
If you ignore her she will go away... keep responding and she will just keep posting. Same with Kimare and the others... don't feed into it. Ignore. I know it is hard to do, and I have also responded to some of the ignorance and hate on here... but, as long as we keep responding and arguing they will keep posting. They have one track minds that we are never going to change... arguments keep going around and around with no end to them. We all need to stop feeding the trolls.
Hey cutie

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#56250 Jul 25, 2014
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cutie
Hey there :)
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56251 Jul 25, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
If she was a normal person I would agree with you, but it doesn't work with a woman who is so mentally ill. Like I said, she has been arrested on a few occasions for stalking.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56252 Jul 25, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If she was a normal person I would agree with you, but it doesn't work with a woman who is so mentally ill. Like I said, she has been arrested on a few occasions for stalking.
hey terry when you send that email to Hollys kids put in a picture of yourself getting bare backed by your husband Greg you g a y boy worthless COWARD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56253 Jul 25, 2014
Honestly I'm not even sure I want her to quit. Knowing that she's still here doing this stuff a couple years after I trolled her cracks me up. To think that she was so weak minded and easily controlled by some random stranger on Topix speaks to how pathetic she really is.

You get used to get nonsense after a while and it loses all effect. You tune it right out like you would an incessantly whining toddler. Which is what I don't really get. If it didn't bother for the first 1000 times, why the hell would it the second? But this woman is not rational, so she doesn't come to these common sense conclusions
Terry rigsby

United States

#56254 Jul 25, 2014
Poor widdle truth/terry still can't stop talking about holly,hey terry send a picture to her kids of you molesting you fat tard daughters you fudge packing worthless COWARD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#56255 Jul 25, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>go scissors your fat girlfriend you ugly fat old stinky les dy ke
But your mother isn't around here?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56256 Jul 25, 2014
She murdered her mother. Her family members came around topix a while back to tell the story.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56257 Jul 25, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
But your mother isn't around here?
then go scissors with your fat mommy you ugly fat les dy ke

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,144,052
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,923
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 48,585
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 38
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr dumbwhore 2
EverGreen Belgrade 5 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:26PM
Bold Predictions for Colts Week 13 Matchup