Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51766 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

truth

Granite City, IL

#56158 Jul 22, 2014
So level with me for a minute here, Holly. Are you really stupid enough to think that I'm some dead guy? Or are you just so lame and uncreative that you can't think of anything better?

Which is it? Are you incredibly stupid, or just incredibly pathetic? Both?

Let's hear you say it. "Yes, I am so batshite insane that I think you are a dead guy who used to molest me."

Go ahead Holly, call me Terry again and admit that you are indeed this stupid.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56159 Jul 22, 2014
Folks notice how truth still won't use his earth fairy name after I exposed his real name is terry rigsby a 62 year old fat man with glasses and a pot belly who as a widdle boy was r. a. p. e. d daily by both his granny's who happen to look just like this fat holly girl he can't stop talking about,terry your fat daughters mother was a fat ugly gutter S L U T with a stinky puu ssy just like both your granny's BAHAHAHAHAHAHA g a y boy catcher
well

Lake Villa, IL

#56160 Jul 22, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry Rigsby here ran him off. Her insanity was too much for him.
nah KiMare is insane so I'm sure that isn't it. His death gurgle was rather disappointing, I expected more. Of course KiMare could be this so called "ghost" of Terry Rigsby....it wouldn't be the first time he has gone off the deep end.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56161 Jul 22, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_pr...

Projection may help a fragile ego reduce anxiety, but at the cost of a certain dissociation, as in dissociative identity disorder. In extreme cases, an individual's personality may end up becoming critically depleted. In such cases, therapy may be required which would include the slow rebuilding of the personality through the "taking back" of such projections.

You're only hurting yourself, Holly. You are dissociating.

Notice how Kimare hasn't posted since you came either. That must mean I'm Kimare too, right?

Or maybe you're just such an obnoxious pig that you ran everyone else out of the room. Wouldn't be the first time. Now would it, Holly?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56162 Jul 22, 2014
"In a rather different usage, Harry Stack Sullivan saw counter-projection in the therapeutic context as a way of warding off the compulsive re-enactment of a psychological trauma, by emphasising the difference between the current situation and the projected obsession with the perceived perpetrator of the original trauma."

Terry Rigsby raped you, Holly? That's what this is all about?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56163 Jul 22, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
nah KiMare is insane so I'm sure that isn't it. His death gurgle was rather disappointing, I expected more. Of course KiMare could be this so called "ghost" of Terry Rigsby....it wouldn't be the first time he has gone off the deep end.
Who cares why Kimare quit. It's just good enough that he did. The little bulldoggy finally gave up. Poor little guy. he just couldn't hack it anymore.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56164 Jul 22, 2014
http://www.peoplebyname.com/people/Rigsby/Ter...

There you go, Holly. Terry Rigsby's phone # and address can be found on this page. If you really think that's me go ahead and pick up the phone.

Put up or shut up, pig.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56165 Jul 22, 2014
Aww isn't this cute widdle truth/terry is getting a widdle woody,why don't you go over Hollys and have her r. a. p. e like your granny's used to do,you can stick your little tiny shrunken candle into her fat stinky bearded clam,and after you com in a few seconds you can lick all your s e m e n out just like you used to do your fat granny's and fat daughters BAHAHAHAHAHA gay boy catcher
Terry rigsby

United States

#56166 Jul 22, 2014
Go to Hollys and have her r a p e you,I called you won't answer g a y boy catcher and your daughters mother was a fat pig
Terry rigsby

United States

#56167 Jul 22, 2014
Hey truth/terry give me your cell number and I will call you right now
Terry rigsby

United States

#56168 Jul 22, 2014
truth wrote:
"In a rather different usage, Harry Stack Sullivan saw counter-projection in the therapeutic context as a way of warding off the compulsive re-enactment of a psychological trauma, by emphasising the difference between the current situation and the projected obsession with the perceived perpetrator of the original trauma."
Terry Rigsby raped you, Holly? That's what this is all about?
hey terry by that logic you're saying you were molested by your minister father did that also happen to widdle terry?now what is your cell number catcher?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56169 Jul 22, 2014
Just stop on by. You have the address, Holly.

We both know you're too much of a coward.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56170 Jul 22, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry by that logic you're saying you were molested by your minister father did that also happen to widdle terry?now what is your cell number catcher?
Don't try logic. You are far too mental. It comes out as nonsense.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56171 Jul 22, 2014
So do you want my cell phone #, or Terry Rigsby's?

Which will it be?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56172 Jul 22, 2014
truth wrote:
So do you want my cell phone #, or Terry Rigsby's?
Which will it be?
whats your address terry and cell you're too much of a coward to give it out sissy,what is it terry coward boy
truth

Granite City, IL

#56173 Jul 22, 2014
Terry's info is on the webpage I posted for you. Both the number and the address. If you had actually called as you said you did, you would have already seen the address listed above the phone number. You just busted yourself out as a liar, dipshit.

If you think I'm Terry Rigsby and you have a problem go to the address listed. Otherwise you are just a gutless little coward.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56174 Jul 22, 2014
Hey terry now the number is disconnected you chicken shiit coward,you did that pretty fast,what is your cell you feck in homo coward
Terry rigsby

United States

#56175 Jul 22, 2014
Hey terry I dialed the wrong number first,but the right number is disconnected so what is your right number chicken shiit coward boy
truth

Granite City, IL

#56176 Jul 23, 2014
Uh huh. Jut like you called the first time, yet couldn't find the address listed with the number I gave you. You're not only a coward who is too much of a little puss to go see Terry Rigsby, you're a liar as well.

But we all knew that about you, didn't we Holly.

I do appreciate the fact that you took my advice and stopped posting under your real name. As soon as I pointed out to you that your kids could find all of your insanity by a simple Google search of your name you stopped using your real name and started using this one. Then you went to every old post you could find and poured this vulgarity on it so that you could then report yourself and have the threads removed.

Not a bad plan, Holly. Except for one thing. I copied all of those threads and have them archived. When your kids get a little older I will be writing them an email and providing them with the whole back story and copies of everything you have ever said here at Topix.

Or maybe you should just feck off now and hope that I forget about you before those kids get old enough?

truth

Granite City, IL

#56177 Jul 23, 2014
How do you mesh all of this with your Christian beliefs? How can you possibly spread so much hatred, lies and general evil like this and then claim that you are still a Christian?

Do you just pray about it at night and say you're sorry, only to come back and do it the next day?

How does a Christian like you rationalize this kind of Satanic behavior? Are you just in denial that you are doing the devil's work? Has he pulled the wool over your eyes and now you don't even realize how far you have strayed from the principles of what you say you believe?

Just say it for me. "I am not a Christian."

Actually, your behavior speaks loudly enough. It screams that you do not believe in the love and mercy of Jesus Christ. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Coffee Party 190,237
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min RACE 99,575
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,234,351
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,010
Abby 5-28 1 hr RACE 18
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,504
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 4 hr New Perspective 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]