Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

truth

United States

#56193 Jul 23, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
Terry you gave me your old number and address,give me your new current info coward,you're the one that was scared to meet me months ago at NW Plaza because you're a worthless COWARD
I have you the address. You are to scared to stop by and confront va 63 year old gag. That's how cowardly you are.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56194 Jul 23, 2014
Terry you gave me your old phone number and old address,give me new address or meet me at NW Plaza COWARD
truth

Granite City, IL

#56195 Jul 23, 2014
Repeating lie over and over will not turn it into the truth, Holly. No matter how much you want it.

So I've spent some time tracking down this Terry Rigby character and the address I gave you is correct. I drive by on my way home from work and asked a neighbor who was out cutting grass who lived in that house. Terry does.

Some more info I have been able to find does he was married for 19 years and has two adult songs. Not only is it not me, but the guy isn't even gay.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#56196 Jul 23, 2014
truth wrote:
Repeating lie over and over will not turn it into the truth, Holly. No matter how much you want it.

So I've spent some time tracking down this Terry Rigby character and the address I gave you is correct. I drive by on my way home from work and asked a neighbor who was out cutting grass who lived in that house. Terry does.

Some more info I have been able to find does he was married for 19 years and has two adult songs. Not only is it not me, but the guy isn't even gay.
Law suit
Terry rigsby

United States

#56198 Jul 23, 2014
Aww poor widdle terry still can't stop talking about holly because she is the spitting image of his fat daughters mother who was a fat ugly stinky gutter S L U T just like his granny's who raped him everyday BAHAHAHAHAHA Queen T you g a y boy catcher
truth

Granite City, IL

#56199 Jul 23, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Law suit
You're retarded.

Lawsuit for what? Reporting facts that are a matter of public record?

This stuff is all in the government records. You just need to know where to look.

Explain under what law you think there can be a lawsuit. This should be entertaining.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56200 Jul 23, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
Aww poor widdle terry still can't stop talking about holly because she is the spitting image of his fat daughters mother who was a fat ugly stinky gutter S L U T just like his granny's who raped him everyday BAHAHAHAHAHA Queen T you g a y boy catcher
None of that changes the fact that you are too cowardly to go confront a 63 year old fat guy.

It also doesn't change the fact you have admitted you are not a Christian.

Or that our friend Terry was married for 19 years and had two children.

Location hidden

#56201 Jul 23, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>You're retarded.

Lawsuit for what? Reporting facts that are a matter of public record?

This stuff is all in the government records. You just need to know where to look.

Explain under what law you think there can be a lawsuit. This should be entertaining.
Not you.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56202 Jul 23, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that changes the fact that you are too cowardly to go confront a 63 year old fat guy.
It also doesn't change the fact you have admitted you are not a Christian.
Or that our friend Terry was married for 19 years and had two children.
and that doesn't change the fact terry that you're too scared to give me your current phone number and address or meet me at NW Plaza terry you worthless COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56203 Jul 23, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you.
then who you feck in fat tard girl
truth

Granite City, IL

#56204 Jul 23, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you.
If Terry Rigsby ever does see this, he will probably sue her. Not that it will do much good. She's a welfare case.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56205 Jul 23, 2014
Hey terry when you take all these posts over for Hollys kids to see have them bend over so you can AZZ F eck them just like you used to do to your fat tard daughters BAHAHAHAHA Queen T you g a y boy catcher

Location hidden

#56206 Jul 23, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>If Terry Rigsby ever does see this, he will probably sue her. Not that it will do much good. She's a welfare case.
His lawyer has seen it
truth

Ashburn, VA

#56207 Jul 23, 2014
Why don't you headover to madison county court records search and have a peak at Terry's divorce papers, coward?.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56208 Jul 23, 2014
truth wrote:
Why don't you headover to madison county court records search and have a peak at Terry's divorce papers, coward?.
hey terry why don't you give me your current phone number and address or meet me at NW Plaza terry you worthless COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56209 Jul 23, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
His lawyer has seen it
so truth who is really terry rigsby is going to sue himself,what is terry rigsby current phone number and address as to know that you would have had to talk to him,you're a feck in idiot you fat tard girl
truth

Granite City, IL

#56210 Jul 23, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
His lawyer has seen it
I hope your being serious. I have been wondering when the real Terry Rigsby was going to show up and shut her up. I have no idea where she got the idea that it was me.
truth

San Jose, CA

#56211 Jul 24, 2014
I appreciate that you took my when I told you that you needed to stop using your real name because your kids could find this insanity with a simple google search. Then you switched to this name and stated spreading vulgarity over all your greatest rants so that you could report them and have them deleted. You thought you were being clever, but you didn't consider that fact that I took screenshots of all of it and keep it saved in a file for later. When your kids reach the right she I will be emailing it to them. You can't hide what you've done.
truth

San Jose, CA

#56212 Jul 24, 2014
*when your kids reach the right age.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56213 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
*when your kids reach the right age.
hey terry as soon your fat tard daughters were old enough to pee they were old enough for you to molest them,BAHAHAHAHAHA you g a y boy catcher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,403,053
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,287
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min _Zoey_ 9,192
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,842
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,545
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 2 hr PocohontasBALiar 48
News Lots of Wheat But Not Enough Protein Sends Buye... 3 hr Agent Orange - Co... 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 hr CrunchyBacon 103,111

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages