Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55950 Jul 1, 2014
CDC wrote:
Nope. You are obsessed with him.
You love him dearly.
You obviously want to marry him.
<quoted text>
You nailed it! I constantly face lesbians who like dykes hitting on the lesbian in me.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55951 Jul 1, 2014
CDC wrote:
Nope. You are obsessed with him.
You love him dearly.
You obviously want to marry him.
<quoted text>
Go ahead and deny that you are just his cheerleader once again. I like watching you lie like the gutless turd that you are.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55952 Jul 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If 'anyone' can see, all you'd need to do is verify your claim. You didn't because you can't.
You got caught in another lie.
Quit whining you sissy.
Smile.
It's all right there for anyone who wants to see. What would be the point of showing it to you? You'd just lie and deny it like you have everything else. No, you just want me to waste my time going back through 50,000 pages to find the few hundred posts where you claimed it. Then when I show you that you are a liar, you will just continue with the lies and spin. Do you really think that I can;t see right through you, child? You are of barely average intelligence. Quit pretending like youre clever.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55953 Jul 1, 2014
Speaking of turds....I took a big healthy "truth" this morning.
Loser.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and deny that you are just his cheerleader once again. I like watching you lie like the gutless turd that you are.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55954 Jul 1, 2014
I disagree with KiMare and he respects that.
I agree with you.... and you just turn all hater at me.
Therefore....you ARE a hater.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#55955 Jul 1, 2014
Gay Pride parade last weekend in Chicago! Good thing the rain came yesterday to wash away all the sticky goo! The Manhole Bar was filled to the hilt Sat eve like many a man!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55956 Jul 1, 2014
http://theweek.com/article/index/264096/speed...

Now your argument has been ruled invalid by the courts. Game over. You lose. Better luck next time, little guy.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55957 Jul 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it! I constantly face lesbians who like dykes hitting on the lesbian in me.
Martha Stewart was right; you can learn something new each day. Congrats on getting schooled and remembering how to spell dyke.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#55958 Jul 1, 2014
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
Gay Pride parade last weekend in Chicago! Good thing the rain came yesterday to wash away all the sticky goo! The Manhole Bar was filled to the hilt Sat eve like many a man!
The entire parade was family friendly. Despite your wildest fantasies, there were no lurid moments. Sorry to disappoint you, but it's the truth. If only a heavy rain would wash through your brain to wash away the stick goo fantasies....
truth

Granite City, IL

#55959 Jul 2, 2014
http://theweek.com/article/index/264096/speed...

"These arguments are not those of serious people. Though it seems almost unnecessary to explain, here are the reasons why. Even assuming the state has a legitimate interest in promoting procreation, the Court fails to see, and Defendant never explains, how the exclusion of same-sex couples from marriage has any effect whatsoever on procreation among heterosexual spouses. Excluding same-sex couples from marriage does not change the number of heterosexual couples who choose to get married, the number who choose to have children, or the number of children they have.[...] The state's attempts to connect the exclusion of same-sex couples from marriage to its interest in economic stability and in "ensuring humanity's continued existence" are at best illogical and even bewildering."
truth

Granite City, IL

#55960 Jul 2, 2014
Poor, confused little Gregory. He thought he had a winner and his entire philosophy was just shot down and shown to be that of a fool.

Not a big loss, considering it wasn't an original thought by Greg. It was just something he found online and started to parrot. He will be desperately searching the internet for a new philosophy now. Or maybe not. Maybe he's so dumb he'll just stick to the losing strategy and ride it all the way down like a good little bulldoggy. Either way, he's lost.

Nice knowing you guys. Now that I've completely destroyed everything Greg stood for, I won't be back. There's really no need to keep whipping this dead horse. Anyone with sense can see how ridiculously bad Greg has been thrashed here. Nice knowing you.

Better luck next time little Gregory. Perhaps you should pick fights with people who are on your level and not a roomful of your intellectual and moral superiors. You were so far outclassed here that it was almost sad to have to watch you get slaughtered.

Location hidden

#55961 Jul 2, 2014
truth wrote:
Poor, confused little Gregory. He thought he had a winner and his entire philosophy was just shot down and shown to be that of a fool.
Not a big loss, considering it wasn't an original thought by Greg. It was just something he found online and started to parrot. He will be desperately searching the internet for a new philosophy now. Or maybe not. Maybe he's so dumb he'll just stick to the losing strategy and ride it all the way down like a good little bulldoggy. Either way, he's lost.
Nice knowing you guys. Now that I've completely destroyed everything Greg stood for, I won't be back. There's really no need to keep whipping this dead horse. Anyone with sense can see how ridiculously bad Greg has been thrashed here. Nice knowing you.
Better luck next time little Gregory. Perhaps you should pick fights with people who are on your level and not a roomful of your intellectual and moral superiors. You were so far outclassed here that it was almost sad to have to watch you get slaughtered.
LOL,

We all know how unbiased your self-appraisal is...

Here is reality:

Ss couples are still, only, ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.

Bye.

Smirk smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#55963 Jul 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Ss couples are still, only, ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.
What effect does that position have on anyone's marriage?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55964 Jul 2, 2014
You are very childish....and a hater.
truth wrote:
Rodger

Manhattan, IL

#55966 Jul 3, 2014
Silly Fa***ts d***s are for chicks.

Location hidden

#55967 Jul 3, 2014
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

It is a violent violation of function.

It exposes homosexuality as a sexual birth defect.

The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.

Sodomy should be illegal.

Location hidden

#55968 Jul 3, 2014
A diverse gender couple union is natural, distinct and more complex than a duplicate gender couple. A vastly different relationship.
MOST OFTEN, a diverse gender couple bear human fruit. A duplicate gender couple NEVER DO! A bond between a man and a woman that homosexual couples will NEVER experience.
Either of those aspects stand alone as valid, unique differences from every other relationship in society.
It is simply idiotic for a judge to declare that a piece of paper will equate them.
Ace

Benton, IL

#55970 Jul 6, 2014
It looks like all the twinkies has given up on this thread and faded back into the closet.

Location hidden

#55971 Jul 7, 2014
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/06/26 ...

"With infant gender assignment, in a single moment your baby's life is instantly and brutally reduced from such infinite potentials down to one concrete set of expectations and stereotypes, and any behavioral deviation from that will be severely punished—both intentionally through bigotry, and unintentionally through ignorance. That doctor (and the power structure behind him) plays a pivotal role in imposing those limits on helpless infants, without their consent, and without your informed consent as a parent. This issue deserves serious consideration by every parent, because no matter what gender identity your child ultimately adopts, infant gender assignment has effects that will last through their whole life."

Because of a sexual birth defect that affects 4% of the population, we want to foolishly attempt to manipulate the remaining 96% who experience congruity between their sex, gender and genitals.

Why? Because a denial that LGBT is a sexual birth defect requires it.

Location hidden

#55972 Jul 7, 2014
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/381148/s ...

"I agree that we should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it is a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist.... Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there, because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change, and again, I don’t think it should exist."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obama is a joke 1,403,255
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques in Orleans 219,304
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 32 min GEORGIA 1,786
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 36 min GEORGIA 2,844
Word (Dec '08) 39 min GEORGIA 6,547
News Lots of Wheat But Not Enough Protein Sends Buye... 1 hr Joe Balls 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,824
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 103,113

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages