Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
48,401 - 48,420 of 49,534 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
lol

South Elgin, IL

#55722 Jun 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You deny that this is not reality?
"ss couples are still only ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage."
...lol come on even you're not that dumb.....
Smirk.
yes i do deny that's reality....its you're opinion dolt.. you have no facts, just all these repetitve ignorant remarks by an ignorant old fool that's being left behind by the rest of us...what about your ssm? Is it inferior too? Are you pissing your "god" off? You were born female no amount of cosmetic surgery can change that......and that is reality...
truth

Granite City, IL

#55723 Jun 19, 2014
gospel wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing I suggest you do is learn to comprehend what you read, I never ordered you to hell for respecting homosexuals, you are however ordered to tell them they are living in sin if you know for a fact they are a homosexual.
Just as I'm ordered to tell people believing in bronze age mythological tales as if they were real that they are mentally ill. You mythology is no more real than Zeus, Odin, Zoroaster, or Amon-Ra. It' all just mythology.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55724 Jun 19, 2014
gospel wrote:
It does not matter who says it's legal, the bible says homosexuality is a sin, so when you die you will go to hell for living a life of sin, you can choose not to believe in the bible, that's your choice, it's the truth if you believe or not, there is a heaven and there is a hell, we all die sooner or later, people are so caught up with pleasing they're self here and now they forget about eternity, live a life pleasing to god or suffer the consequences.
And that's the problem with you Christians. If someone doesn't subscribe to your sheep like group think then they are defective. It's abusive and manipulative. It should be stamped out of modern society.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55725 Jun 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, this on line diagnosis crap that you are now trying is still just an expression of your underlying rage.
Smirk smile.
<quoted text>
Um, honey, read it again. Real slow.
I'm calling you on your attempt to diagnose someone on line and in public. Something a professional would never do. But worse than that, you are not a professional. You clearly are not even an adult!
Smile.
More of your delusions, Greg. You really should seek help. Although I'm starting to wonder if this isn't a serious personality disorder. Something that therapy cannot fix.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55726 Jun 19, 2014
And it's not diagnosis, dummy. I pointing out an obvious pattern in your behavior.
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55727 Jun 19, 2014
Nope. You're just a hater.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I'm just expressing an opinion. One that you do not agree with, so you call it hate.
And because you disagree it makes you angry and passive aggressive.
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55728 Jun 19, 2014
You need to stop.
Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I'm just expressing an opinion. One that you do not agree with, so you call it hate.
And because you disagree it makes you angry and passive aggressive.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55729 Jun 19, 2014
Got some serious stupid gay denial going on...
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55730 Jun 19, 2014
gospel wrote:
<quoted text>Another thing I suggest you do is learn to comprehend what you read, I never ordered you to hell for respecting homosexuals, you are however ordered to tell them they are living in sin if you know for a fact they are a homosexual.
No thanks,they are not hurting me in
anyway.I will let God be the judge not
you.
gospel

Granite City, IL

#55731 Jun 19, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks,they are not hurting me in
anyway.I will let God be the judge not
you.
See once again you can't comprehend what you read, I don't judge any one, maybe you should go back to school if you are having this much trouble reading basic english.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55732 Jun 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
It does. We're all trying to figure out why an "alleged" str8 hermaphrodite has so much gay denial going on.

Therapy might help. Show your therapist your three forged sanity certificates so he knows you're manipulative.
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55733 Jun 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
YOU SURE DO TRIPLE NIP....
Thanks for admitting it!!!!!
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55734 Jun 19, 2014
gospel wrote:
<quoted text>See once again you can't comprehend what you read, I don't judge any one, maybe you should go back to school if you are having this much trouble reading basic english.
Yes,you do.You also hate Gays,
therefore you are a fake Christian.
You sought out this thread...Tell
your Pastor where you are preaching!
I dare you....
gospel

Granite City, IL

#55736 Jun 19, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,you do.You also hate Gays,
therefore you are a fake Christian.
You sought out this thread...Tell
your Pastor where you are preaching!
I dare you....
No actually this thread is at the top of the list every time I check out topix, once in a while I'll read some of the post to see what keeps it so popular, you can accuse me of any thing you want, I know where my heart is, and I'm not preaching any where just pointing out the simplest of facts pertaining to this topic, I don't hate any one, but the bible tells those who have the comprehension while reading it that if your brother is living in sin to educate him and make it known to him so he can deal with it, the devil deceives us anyway he can he knows our weakness so if you are lonely the devil will exploit this and convince you it's ok to sleep with whoever, people aren't born gay it's a lie they believe because the devil exploits their weakness, it's very simple for those who are interested in learning you study the bible ready to learn you will see the truth and be happy and content with the truth, people seek happiness in life willing to do anything to find it, just read your bible with an open heart, there is no hate in it just lesson after lesson on love respect and finding happiness, anyone who tells you different has never really read it
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55737 Jun 19, 2014
Uh Oh.
Now you did it.
gospel wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually this thread is at the top of the list every time I check out topix, once in a while I'll read some of the post to see what keeps it so popular, you can accuse me of any thing you want, I know where my heart is, and I'm not preaching any where just pointing out the simplest of facts pertaining to this topic, I don't hate any one, but the bible tells those who have the comprehension while reading it that if your brother is living in sin to educate him and make it known to him so he can deal with it, the devil deceives us anyway he can he knows our weakness so if you are lonely the devil will exploit this and convince you it's ok to sleep with whoever, people aren't born gay it's a lie they believe because the devil exploits their weakness, it's very simple for those who are interested in learning you study the bible ready to learn you will see the truth and be happy and content with the truth, people seek happiness in life willing to do anything to find it, just read your bible with an open heart, there is no hate in it just lesson after lesson on love respect and finding happiness, anyone who tells you different has never really read it
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55738 Jun 19, 2014
Let me beat you to it...
Those stupid Christians .... blah blah blah.
You people are a broken record.
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55739 Jun 19, 2014
gospel wrote:
<quoted text>See once again you can't comprehend what you read, I don't judge any one, maybe you should go back to school if you are having this much trouble reading basic english.
That's BS! You do judge Gay people.
Isn't lying a sin as well?
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55740 Jun 19, 2014
gospel wrote:
<quoted text>No actually this thread is at the top of the list every time I check out topix, once in a while I'll read some of the post to see what keeps it so popular, you can accuse me of any thing you want, I know where my heart is, and I'm not preaching any where just pointing out the simplest of facts pertaining to this topic, I don't hate any one, but the bible tells those who have the comprehension while reading it that if your brother is living in sin to educate him and make it known to him so he can deal with it, the devil deceives us anyway he can he knows our weakness so if you are lonely the devil will exploit this and convince you it's ok to sleep with whoever, people aren't born gay it's a lie they believe because the devil exploits their weakness, it's very simple for those who are interested in learning you study the bible ready to learn you will see the truth and be happy and content with the truth, people seek happiness in life willing to do anything to find it, just read your bible with an open heart, there is no hate in it just lesson after lesson on love respect and finding happiness, anyone who tells you different has never really read it
I'm winded from reading this crap!
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55741 Jun 19, 2014
gospel wrote:
<quoted text>You can twist it any way you see fit to suit your own needs, I said nothing about judging or hating anyone. You can lash out at me however you want, it does not change the truth, don't tell me about a god that you know nothing about, cause if you did you would not be making the accusations you are making. Like I said the truth is in the bible not in your bias statements.
You don't follow the Bible word for
word either Pal.....
gospel

Granite City, IL

#55742 Jun 19, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>You don't follow the Bible word for
word either Pal.....
Like you would know, I tried you refuse I'm done, done all I can do, you are stuck on accusing me of hating homosexuals, I understand it happens everyday, people can't move on and grow because they get stuck on simple lies they believe, like I said you refuse so I walk on by.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,100,517
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info