Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55707 Jun 18, 2014
Sorry,
I meant to day.
Dance troll Dance.
You are a supreme fool.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I stumped you again and now you are going back to the same old stupid lines used by uncreative trolls.
It must suck being made to look like such a fool on a daily basis. The only other person this ridiculous is Kimare.
But then again, you admitted to being Kimare several pages back. In one of your fits of rage.
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55708 Jun 18, 2014
I'm so enraged.
Just can't stop posting about what hater truth is.
Must be the most hateful troll ever.
Rage Poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55709 Jun 18, 2014
Yes, You are correct. I've said nothing positive about SSM.
Actually, SSM does not affect me.
I am happy for SS couples that can be married now.
KiMare is just expressing an opinion( I don't agree with it ).
YOU, on the other hand are a hateful troll.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go displaying your level of ignorance and rage again.
You have never made one positive comment about same sex marriage and you have relentlessly attacked all those who have. You have not once challenged Kimare for his views. You are a liar. Plain and simple.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#55710 Jun 18, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you are an A Sexual A hole!
Thank you. My A hole will never be touched by a man.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#55711 Jun 18, 2014
Rage Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my positive thought on SSM. The more twinkies that get married, the more women that leaves for me. The competition is dwindling. Soon it will be 10 women for every man instead of two :) Some men just handle a good women lol.
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55712 Jun 18, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. My A hole will never be touched by a man.
So what,that makes you superior
To Gays.If you could reach it,this
would be a different story !

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55713 Jun 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, this on line diagnosis crap that you are now trying is still just an expression of your underlying rage.
Smirk smile.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The "smirk smile" part means you think you're being cute by repeating after me like a toddler?
The old "I know you are but what am I" defense?
Matter of fact, isn't that what toddlers usually do when they know they are doing something wrong? Smirk?
Um, honey, read it again. Real slow.

I'm calling you on your attempt to diagnose someone on line and in public. Something a professional would never do. But worse than that, you are not a professional. You clearly are not even an adult!

Smile.
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55714 Jun 18, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Here is my positive thought on SSM. The more twinkies that get married, the more women that leaves for me. The competition is dwindling. Soon it will be 10 women for every man instead of two :) Some men just handle a good women lol.
Sure thing Gramps!! LOL
gospel

Granite City, IL

#55715 Jun 18, 2014
It does not matter who says it's legal, the bible says homosexuality is a sin, so when you die you will go to hell for living a life of sin, you can choose not to believe in the bible, that's your choice, it's the truth if you believe or not, there is a heaven and there is a hell, we all die sooner or later, people are so caught up with pleasing they're self here and now they forget about eternity, live a life pleasing to god or suffer the consequences.
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55716 Jun 18, 2014
gospel wrote:
It does not matter who says it's legal, the bible says homosexuality is a sin, so when you die you will go to hell for living a life of sin, you can choose not to believe in the bible, that's your choice, it's the truth if you believe or not, there is a heaven and there is a hell, we all die sooner or later, people are so caught up with pleasing they're self here and now they forget about eternity, live a life pleasing to god or suffer the consequences.
Live and let live....Who appointed you
in charge of Eternity? God loves all
people.He doesn't make junk!
gospel

Granite City, IL

#55717 Jun 18, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>Live and let live....Who appointed you
in charge of Eternity? God loves all
people.He doesn't make junk!
You clearly have never read or do not understand the bible, god does love all people but he gave them all the choice to follow his commandments or spend eternity in hell, it's not my law, do you think one day after you die you will be in heven with the murders and homos and child molesters, you better wake up and get together with some good people that can explain this to you, someone with some time to help you because on here is not going to happen, better get righteous my friend before the end!
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55718 Jun 18, 2014
gospel wrote:
<quoted text>You clearly have never read or do not understand the bible, god does love all people but he gave them all the choice to follow his commandments or spend eternity in hell, it's not my law, do you think one day after you die you will be in heven with the murders and homos and child molesters, you better wake up and get together with some good people that can explain this to you, someone with some time to help you because on here is not going to happen, better get righteous my friend before the end!
I believe God forgives anyone who
has a personal relationship with him.
Judge not, yet ye be judged. Also
you are suppose to love your
neighbor as yourself.Not your choice
to order me to Hell for respecting
Gay people.Yes,I read the Bible.Is
your wife submissive to you? I bet
not.I need not go on.Worry about
your own Eternity.Mine isn't built
on hate..........
gospel

Granite City, IL

#55719 Jun 19, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>I believe God forgives anyone who
on hate..........
You can twist it any way you see fit to suit your own needs, I said nothing about judging or hating anyone. You can lash out at me however you want, it does not change the truth, don't tell me about a god that you know nothing about, cause if you did you would not be making the accusations you are making. Like I said the truth is in the bible not in your bias statements.
gospel

Granite City, IL

#55720 Jun 19, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>I believe God forgives anyone who
on hate..........
Another thing I suggest you do is learn to comprehend what you read, I never ordered you to hell for respecting homosexuals, you are however ordered to tell them they are living in sin if you know for a fact they are a homosexual.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55721 Jun 19, 2014
Rage Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I'm just expressing an opinion. One that you do not agree with, so you call it hate.

And because you disagree it makes you angry and passive aggressive.
lol

South Elgin, IL

#55722 Jun 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You deny that this is not reality?
"ss couples are still only ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage."
...lol come on even you're not that dumb.....
Smirk.
yes i do deny that's reality....its you're opinion dolt.. you have no facts, just all these repetitve ignorant remarks by an ignorant old fool that's being left behind by the rest of us...what about your ssm? Is it inferior too? Are you pissing your "god" off? You were born female no amount of cosmetic surgery can change that......and that is reality...
truth

Granite City, IL

#55723 Jun 19, 2014
gospel wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing I suggest you do is learn to comprehend what you read, I never ordered you to hell for respecting homosexuals, you are however ordered to tell them they are living in sin if you know for a fact they are a homosexual.
Just as I'm ordered to tell people believing in bronze age mythological tales as if they were real that they are mentally ill. You mythology is no more real than Zeus, Odin, Zoroaster, or Amon-Ra. It' all just mythology.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55724 Jun 19, 2014
gospel wrote:
And that's the problem with you Christians. If someone doesn't subscribe to your sheep like group think then they are defective. It's abusive and manipulative. It should be stamped out of modern society.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55725 Jun 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, this on line diagnosis crap that you are now trying is still just an expression of your underlying rage.
Smirk smile.
<quoted text>
Um, honey, read it again. Real slow.
I'm calling you on your attempt to diagnose someone on line and in public. Something a professional would never do. But worse than that, you are not a professional. You clearly are not even an adult!
Smile.
More of your delusions, Greg. You really should seek help. Although I'm starting to wonder if this isn't a serious personality disorder. Something that therapy cannot fix.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55726 Jun 19, 2014
And it's not diagnosis, dummy. I pointing out an obvious pattern in your behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Joe Balls 197,216
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min Red_Forman 6,450
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min Grey Ghost 1,279,009
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 5 hr El Diablo 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Into The Night 54,626
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr David Morrison 100,682
abby 9-4-15 12 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages