Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55632 Jun 15, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
Meaning of Sexuality is reproducing and not any other.There are not many Animals who do Sex for Fun as we do.
But,
sure,the last Supper isn't far.
Ya,sex is a real "chore" LOL
truth

Granite City, IL

#55635 Jun 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you always state that "marriage has always been...."
See Greg, a better troll than you wouldn't have these consistency issues. If you aspire to be a truly good troll, you'd better clean up your act.
Exactly. He came here trying to troll and got his little rear end handed to him.

He is losing this argument so bad. It's why he has devolved into such anger. His rage about losing has consumed him.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55636 Jun 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
If you read back, you'll find I've always noted the rare history of ss marriage.
Smile.
Hardly, you lying sack.

I've spent years with you here and I know exactly what you have been saying. Quite simply, you're a lying little hillbilly..

My only question is are you lying to me or are you lying to yourself? Do you know that you;re lying and you are intentionally acting like a boorish a-hole? Or are you so mentally ill that you don't even realize that what you are saying is a lie? Are you so twisted up that you actually believe your own BS?

Since: Sep 11

London, UK

#55637 Jun 16, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,sex is a real "chore" LOL
What do you know about it?
lol

Wheeling, IL

#55638 Jun 16, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
Meaning of Sexuality is reproducing and not any other.There are not many Animals who do Sex for Fun as we do.
But,
sure,the last Supper isn't far.
actually there's a few animals that f@$k for fun....google it.....dolphins for example get their grove on all year long and not just for mating....Either way, tho we are mammals, its pretty stupid comparing us to the rest of the animal kingdom.....except for some circus act animals also don't drive. They also don't eat with forks, read books, brush their own teeth, etc etc etc, maybe we should give all that up and be more like the undomesticated animals or even domesticated, we could eat our own shit, lick our anus and balls in public, eat our children, piss on the floor. Ill be like a rattle snake, anyone gets in my way ill just bite them...hey if your point is humans should be more like animals then lets not half ass it, lets go all the way.....which by the way does include gay sex, pigs, dogs, horses, if you can name it, its probably stuck its dick in the ass of the same gender and species....
lol

Wheeling, IL

#55639 Jun 16, 2014
Man I saw a racoon climbing out of the dumpster behind McDonalds with a half eaten quarter pounder and a used tampon......mmmmm...mmmm..mmm. ..I can't wait till supper tonight....I'm so glad you want us to strive to be more like animals......lol
yourmom

Bourbonnais, IL

#55640 Jun 16, 2014
shag face man go to hell 718 u r on my list 2 u fit real gud in a gay chat room lol smile show us your gumms all the hard boys n herh

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#55641 Jun 16, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know about it?
I'm married and sex is not for re-
production only,or you got seriously
gyped!If that's how you live,I feel
sorry for you!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55642 Jun 16, 2014
lol wrote:
Man I saw a racoon climbing out of the dumpster behind McDonalds with a half eaten quarter pounder and a used tampon......mmmmm...mmmm..mmm. ..I can't wait till supper tonight....I'm so glad you want us to strive to be more like animals......lol
More like animals? You are an animal, dumb ass.
thanks daley

Hickory Hills, IL

#55644 Jun 16, 2014
The only sensible way to deal with gay people and them wanting to go against God's chosen plan is to let them do it and let God deal with them in the end as they try to explain their whole Adam and Steve lifestyle. In the end we all have to stand before HIM and explain our choices. I'm not so certain that changing the Bible and its teachings to fit a personable lifestyle will go over well with our Creator.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55645 Jun 16, 2014
thanks daley wrote:
The only sensible way to deal with gay people and them wanting to go against God's chosen plan is to let them do it and let God deal with them in the end as they try to explain their whole Adam and Steve lifestyle. In the end we all have to stand before HIM and explain our choices. I'm not so certain that changing the Bible and its teachings to fit a personable lifestyle will go over well with our Creator.
Keep your mythology to yourself. Your fairy tales are no more real than the ones about Zeus, Odin, Zooraster or Amon-Ra. It's all just mythology.
lol

Romeoville, IL

#55646 Jun 16, 2014
thanks daley wrote:
people have been changing the bible and its teachings for centuries....
or are you still cool with slavery, women not being equal, arranged under age marriage, prostitution etc etc etc...if god does exist, he didn't write the bible in the 1st place its just someone's interpretation of what they thought "god" would want Its been rewritten so many times it lost its meaning long long ago....its just peoples interpretation of interpretations of the original written long ago....so heck just rewrite it again, what's it matter you're churches have been doing it for quite some time now
lol

Romeoville, IL

#55647 Jun 16, 2014
And if that doesn't work for ya, then all anyone has to do is ask forgiveness....murders, rapist, child molesters....who cares all they have to do is say sorry and all is forgiven right??? That is the teachings of your bible, righ????!t.....and you fools are stressing over gay people...lol what a joke...
Ace

Benton, IL

#55648 Jun 16, 2014
bad idea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip$h^t, I never said, nor do I, hate anyone or anything. I just said I don't agree with that lifestyle, for the fifth time! Your lack of reading and jumping to conclusions is making me want to hate you!
Ditto. Hate the game not the player. I know a couple of great gay people. The only problem with them is they are gambling with their salvation and unknowingly trying to drag other people down to hell with them.
lol

Crystal Lake, IL

#55649 Jun 16, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
More like animals? You are an animal, dumb ass.
really stupid????? Did I say we weren't animals???? no......read the post right above....man you gay bashers are dense and ignorant... you all are the ones that keep comparing human sex to those of animals other then humans ....so fine go all the way....you all want to f@$k like donkeys, then fine as since I'm a human animal and choose to f@$k like a straight human, than you can poop in the barn yard just like the animal you say you want to be....lol

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#55650 Jun 16, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto. Hate the game not the player. I know a couple of great gay people. The only problem with them is they are gambling with their salvation and unknowingly trying to drag other people down to hell with them.
Unknowingly??? How is that?

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#55651 Jun 16, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>really stupid????? Did I say we weren't animals???? no......read the post right above....man you gay bashers are dense and ignorant... you all are the ones that keep comparing human sex to those of animals other then humans ....so fine go all the way....you all want to f@$k like donkeys, then fine as since I'm a human animal and choose to f@$k like a straight human, than you can poop in the barn yard just like the animal you say you want to be....lol
Who said a couple making love was
liken to an animal? You have a sick
mind,worse than any Gay person I
know!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55652 Jun 17, 2014
Woke up this morning.

Ss couples are still inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.

When are those court rulings going to change that?

What idiotic denial of reality.

Smirk.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55653 Jun 17, 2014
You can keep repeating your opinion as many times as you like. You lost this argument long ago and repeating the same points that you used to lose does not suddenly make you a winner.

Poor little Gregory. He has nothing else to offer, so he's just repeating the same losing points that have long since been refuted. He wants to win this argument so bad, but he just can't figure out how.

What else can really you expect from a poorly educated fundamentalist Christian hillbilly from the back woods of Tennessee?
truth

Granite City, IL

#55654 Jun 17, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>really stupid????? Did I say we weren't animals???? no......read the post right above....man you gay bashers are dense and ignorant... you all are the ones that keep comparing human sex to those of animals other then humans ....so fine go all the way....you all want to f@$k like donkeys, then fine as since I'm a human animal and choose to f@$k like a straight human, than you can poop in the barn yard just like the animal you say you want to be....lol
Yep. You're a dumb ass alright.

Why are Christians so incapable of rational thought?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Susanm 1,460,453
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min District 1 231,224
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 31 min ChromiuMan 7,954
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Found 71,242
Chicago has the Worst Women 9 hr King Haggard 104
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr panties9688 62,354
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 11 hr Trump is the man 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages