Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55219 May 28, 2014
Just watch the video you silly.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't honestly think that I value your ridiculous, bigoted opinions enough to click on the links you post? Could you possibly be that stupid, rage poster?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55221 May 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who says that?
Theophobians.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55222 May 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you are just talking about a ss marrage!
Now I understand. I was thinking about marriage, where diverse genders and fruit are core essentials.
I'm so sorry.
Smile.
Which state and federal governments recognize your pretend word?
Trampy trailer trash tranny troll trucker turd twit.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#55223 May 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Theophobians.
I loved that character on the Cosby Show.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55224 May 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think people are stupid enough to read your liberal hippie go free free garbage!
Stupid enough? You pretty much have the market cornered on stupid enough.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55225 May 28, 2014
CDC wrote:
Just watch the video you silly.
<quoted text>
Like I said, you don't warrant that kind of consideration. You're just a meaningless, bigoted rage poster.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55226 May 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who says that?
Not you. You are thoroughly in denial about your repressed homosexual feelings.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55227 May 28, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No princess, diverse genders and fruit are not core essentials to any marrage. Smile. Smirk.

That's what I said silly girl.

I simply note that marriage has historically and cross culturally described a relationship between a man and woman, primarily to raise their children.

Neither of these primary characteristics describe a ss couple. Because those characteristics are each significant in their own right, a ss couple will always appear inferior in comparison. Demanding a word that makes their relationship a lie compared to real marriage.

I think that it is a foolish attempt to gain acceptance that will only accomplish the opposite.

SMile.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#55228 May 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said silly girl.
I simply note that marriage has historically and cross culturally described a relationship between a man and woman, primarily to raise their children.
Neither of these primary characteristics describe a ss couple. Because those characteristics are each significant in their own right, a ss couple will always appear inferior in comparison. Demanding a word that makes their relationship a lie compared to real marriage.
I think that it is a foolish attempt to gain acceptance that will only accomplish the opposite.
SMile.
Has anyone been change their mind for you yet, Kimare?

Location hidden

#55229 May 28, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone been change their mind for you yet, Kimare?
Wrong question.

Has gay denial changed reality yet?

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#55230 May 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong question.
Has gay denial changed reality yet?
Smile.
The REALITY is that we have marriage, and there's Jack Schitt that you can do about it.

You changed the question because you know that your bloviations here have a zero effect on anyone's life.

You're a trampy trailer trash tranny trucker troll turd twit.
enim

Rockford, IL

#55231 May 28, 2014
2 percent of the population sure has a large share of the of the vote.

Location hidden

#55232 May 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The REALITY is that we have marrage, and there's Jack Schitt that you can do about it.
You changed the question because you know that your bloviations here have a zero effect on anyone's life.
You named yourself after me.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#55233 May 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You named yourself after me.
Smile.
And we're STILL legally married. That's the REALITY of which you so often speak.

SecretSmile, trampy trailer trash tranny trucker turd twit troll,
truth

Granite City, IL

#55234 May 29, 2014
http://m.politico.com/iphone/story/0514/10711...

That's the best part of this. It is fracturing the alliance between business and the religious fundamentalists, thereby destroying the power of the religious right.

Pretty soon, the Christian fundamentalists will have virtually ZERO say in anything that happens in this country. Thank God for progress.

Location hidden

#55235 May 29, 2014
truth wrote:
http://m.politico.com/iphone/s tory/0514/107118.html
That's the best part of this. It is fracturing the alliance between business and the religious fundamentalists, thereby destroying the power of the religious right.
Pretty soon, the Christian fundamentalists will have virtually ZERO say in anything that happens in this country. Thank God for progress.
And SS marrage will still only ever be an inferior, mutually sterile, pountless duplicate gender half of marriage.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55236 May 29, 2014
Please seek a mental health professional immediately.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you don't warrant that kind of consideration. You're just a meaningless, bigoted rage poster.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55237 May 29, 2014
CDC wrote:
Please seek a mental health professional immediately.
<quoted text>
Yeah, because when someone dismisses you as a fool they must be crazy.

Such an arrogant, confused, little rage poster.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55238 May 29, 2014
Soooo many christians believe that homosexuality is a mental illness.... but you also believe that a Jewish girl got knocked up by god and made a smart Jewish kid who died at 33 and then came back as a zombie that can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a woman made from a clay man's rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..., a zombie who is now up in the sky and is watching over you and your favorite football team , allowing baseball players to hit home runs, and making it possible for your favorite NASCAR driver to win races ....would you like to guess again who really has the mental illness?
Scott

Chicago, IL

#55239 May 29, 2014
truth wrote:
Soooo many christians believe that homosexuality is a mental illness.... but you also believe that a Jewish girl got knocked up by god and made a smart Jewish kid who died at 33 and then came back as a zombie that can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood, and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a woman made from a clay man's rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..., a zombie who is now up in the sky and is watching over you and your favorite football team , allowing baseball players to hit home runs, and making it possible for your favorite NASCAR driver to win races ....would you like to guess again who really has the mental illness?
Yep! You!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,498,116
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 8,022
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 237,791
News Invasive Asian carp continue push toward the Gr... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Hundreds rally, march for transgender rights in... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Sanctuary city morbid humor 1 hr ReadPost 2-3 11
News St. Benedict Preparatory School closes high school 1 hr Trump is the man 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages