Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52056 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55204 May 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well than, you are all upset over nothing.
Which is my point. There is no such thing as SS marriage.
Smike.
You are correct, there is no such thing as SS marriage, there is only marriage. And it is an institution that both straights and gays can enter into. And the state that actually sanctions those marriages sees them as completely equal in everyway. Not one damn thing all your belly aching and lying can do to alter that fact. Smirk. Carry on git. Nothing funnier than watching you demonstrate what moron you are day in and day out. Hey, don't forget to take Sandy for a walk later. From the looks, she could use the exercise.
Sexual Bolshevism

Plainfield, MA

#55205 May 27, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, there is no such thing as SS marriage, there is only marriage. And it is an institution that both straights and gays can enter into. And the state that actually sanctions those marriages sees them as completely equal in everyway. Not one damn thing all your belly aching and lying can do to alter that fact. Smirk. Carry on git. Nothing funnier than watching you demonstrate what moron you are day in and day out. Hey, don't forget to take Sandy for a walk later. From the looks, she could use the exercise.
Let me guess, you're against Christianity, and Islam but are all sympathetic for Judaism and "The Banksters"?

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55206 May 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>SATAN LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Oh did he tell you personally? Weirdo!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#55207 May 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Right you are. We got married May 13 in Hawaii and the certificate we signed does not say SS marriage on it anywhere. It just reads Certificate of Marriage State of Hawaii. And our state sanctions our marriage. Thanks to Gov. Nixon.
Woody Alien

Plainfield, MA

#55208 May 27, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh did he tell you personally? Weirdo!
You just may be the spokesman. Or woman.
Oops! Sorry!
Using the word woman while a democrat is in office may be sexist.
:o)
Woody Alien

Plainfield, MA

#55209 May 27, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are. We got married May 13 in Hawaii and the certificate we signed does not say SS marriage on it anywhere. It just reads Certificate of Marriage State of Hawaii. And our state sanctions our marriage. Thanks to Gov. Nixon.
Some suggest that Hawaii suffers from 'racial prejudice'.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55210 May 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Princess, those aren't included in what we point out as your opinions. These two items are indeed points, but they are hardly "key". Your points are completely pointless on a discussion centered around marriage. But then, spouting pointless things is pretty much all your life is centered around. It's why everyone finds you to be so pitiful.
Oh, you are just talking about a ss marrage!

Now I understand. I was thinking about marriage, where diverse genders and fruit are core essentials.

I'm so sorry.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55211 May 27, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are. We got married May 13 in Hawaii and the certificate we signed does not say SS marriage on it anywhere. It just reads Certificate of Marriage State of Hawaii. And our state sanctions our marriage. Thanks to Gov. Nixon.
It is still inferior to real marriage, isn't it.

In fact, everyone can see the difference.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55212 May 28, 2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/27/gay-...

There's Kimare's BS and then there's reality.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55213 May 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the rage poster we all know and remember.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55214 May 28, 2014
CDC wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SKV87994GH4XX
<quoted text>
You don't honestly think that I value your ridiculous, bigoted opinions enough to click on the links you post? Could you possibly be that stupid, rage poster?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55215 May 28, 2014
truth wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2014/05/27/gay-father-coming-o ut_n_5398636.html?ncid=txtlnku saolp00000592
There's Kimare's BS and then there's reality.
Do you really think people are stupid enough to read your liberal hippie go free free garbage!
research proves

Mattoon, IL

#55216 May 28, 2014
Research has shown that some of the most homophobic people in our society suffer from fears about their own sexuality.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55217 May 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No princess, I NEVER talk about ss marriage because I'm well aware that no such entity exists. I don't discuss imaginary things like you do. I prefer to live in the real world, not an imaginary world of my own creation like you live in git.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand. I was thinking about marriage, where diverse genders and fruit are core essentials.
I'm so sorry.
Smile.
No princess, diverse genders and fruit are not core essentials to any marriage, except maybe your own. What you find as a core essential to your own marriage isn't a core essential to the state that actually sanctions them. And doesn't that just irritate the hell out of you fruitloop. Smile. Smirk.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55218 May 28, 2014
research proves wrote:
Research has shown that some of the most homophobic people in our society suffer from fears about their own sexuality.
Do you know who says that?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55219 May 28, 2014
Just watch the video you silly.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't honestly think that I value your ridiculous, bigoted opinions enough to click on the links you post? Could you possibly be that stupid, rage poster?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55221 May 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who says that?
Theophobians.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55222 May 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry.
Smile.
Which state and federal governments recognize your pretend word?
Trampy trailer trash tranny troll trucker turd twit.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55223 May 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Theophobians.
I loved that character on the Cosby Show.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55224 May 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think people are stupid enough to read your liberal hippie go free free garbage!
Stupid enough? You pretty much have the market cornered on stupid enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,567,763
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 5 min BIG Lie Continues 9
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 55 min Coverup And Bombs 13
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 2 hr Willie G 69
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques in Ottawa 242,129
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,579
News Oakbrook Terrace water slides had good ride in ... (Jul '09) 6 hr Mario 73

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages