Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52056 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55076 May 15, 2014
We don't hunt bears in Calif.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55077 May 15, 2014
CDC wrote:
He is a nature lover and would fit in the California way of life.
Now, you just gotta love Judas Priest !!
<quoted text>
Ted hates California because of the liberals. I heard him wish it would fall into the ocean, I defiantly agree with him there.
well

Mchenry, IL

#55078 May 15, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted hates California because of the liberals. I heard him wish it would fall into the ocean, I defiantly agree with him there.
Talk about biting the hand that feed you...Where would old Ted be if not for the big music moguls in CA?

Scott how does one "defiantly agree"?

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55079 May 15, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Ted hates California because of the liberals. I heard him wish it would fall into the ocean, I defiantly agree with him there.
You would.
Ted

Waterloo, IL

#55081 May 15, 2014
You obviously have cat scratch fever.
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about biting the hand that feed you...Where would old Ted be if not for the big music moguls in CA?
well

Mchenry, IL

#55082 May 15, 2014
Ted wrote:
You obviously have cat scratch fever.
<quoted text>
Nah I only have dogs now...if I had cats too, it would be a Free For All, well actually more like a war zone.
lol

Kenosha, WI

#55083 May 15, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
defiantly agree.....now that's an oxymoron!!!
Scott

Chesapeake, OH

#55084 May 16, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as easy as someone being gay.....
Scott

Chesapeake, OH

#55085 May 16, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like California is going to burn up before it gets a chance to fall into the ocean. Keep playing with SATAN and you will get burned.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55086 May 16, 2014
I'm burnin I'm burnin I'm burnin for you.
BOC - Godzilla might end up off the coast of LA.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55087 May 16, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of fundamentalist Chrisitians....happy at the thought of those that don't share their views being eliminated from existence through a horrendous act of nature they can blame on their Sky Santa. Such lovely people.

Location hidden

#55088 May 16, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as easy as someone being gay.....
Every time one thinks you can't out stupid yourself, you prove them wrong.
Scott

Chesapeake, OH

#55089 May 16, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time one thinks you can't out stupid yourself, you prove them wrong.
You are correct about one thing! That I do probe you guys wrong every time I post. And that is because you are retarded liberals.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55090 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Typical of fundamentalist Chrisitians....happy at the thought of those that don't share their views being eliminated from existence through a horrendous act of nature they can blame on their Sky Santa. Such lovely people.
I don't want to see anyone eliminated and I never said that I did. We Christians don't blame GOD for anything we just know that it is in his plan. GOD never wastes a hurt, you need to remember that.

Location hidden

#55091 May 16, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct about one thing! That I do probe you guys wrong every time I post. And that is because you are retarded liberals.
Do a lot of probing do you? You probed someone wrong? I'll bet you wanted to probe them correctly instead. I'll bet you want to do a lot of probing closet case.

Location hidden

#55092 May 16, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to see anyone eliminated and I never said that I did. We Christians don't blame GOD for anything we just know that it is in his plan. GOD never wastes a hurt, you need to remember that.
I don't have to remember anything about your Hebrew god, because he doesn't exist. You need to remember that.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55093 May 16, 2014
It shows your lack of intelligence making a statement you cannot prove.
<quoted text>
I don't have to remember anything about your Hebrew god, because he doesn't exist. You need to remember that.

Location hidden

#55094 May 16, 2014
CDC wrote:
It shows your lack of intelligence making a statement you cannot prove.
<quoted text>
The onus isn't on me hon. I don't have to prove your god doesn't exist, just like I don't have to prove the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist or that leprechauns don't exist. No one is required to prove a negative idiot. You want your gods existence disproven? Then provide a reason for his existence to be considered. Good luck with that.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55095 May 16, 2014
Oh you silly.
It works like this:
I say "I believe in GOD".
You say "I do not believe in GOD"

Merely 2 different views.

Neither of us can prove a thing.

Mathematically:
Your non-belief = My belief
Not Greater or less then here.

NOBODY knows if GOD exists or NOT.

Your sky santa crap is lost on me.
I only believe in GOD.....I sure as bleep can't prove a thing.
You take the non-existence of GOD as fact ( that's were you go wrong ).

Got it dear.
<quoted text>
The onus isn't on me hon. I don't have to prove your god doesn't exist, just like I don't have to prove the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist or that leprechauns don't exist. No one is required to prove a negative idiot. You want your gods existence disproven? Then provide a reason for his existence to be considered. Good luck with that.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#55096 May 16, 2014
CDC wrote:
Oh you silly.
It works like this:
I say "I believe in GOD".
You say "I do not believe in GOD"
Merely 2 different views.
One which is reasonable, one which is not.
CDC wrote:
Mathematically:
Your non-belief = My belief
That's not mathematical at all. You could perhaps try applying some Bayesian equations to the issue, but it wouldn't turn out well for you since your position is entirely based on unfounded beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,565,653
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 242,273
How Adam got Eve. 7 hr The Serpent 1
Trump Sounds like a fool 8 hr Don Screwball 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 8 hr Another Big Lie 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 11,018
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 11 hr Tr ps No Deal 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages