Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55017 May 14, 2014
lol wrote:
I guess that leaves just you scottie, and of course vagina man......its going to be a lonely road trip the next time venom tours. Kimaria riding bitch on your moped. Venom rocking the am/fm cassette walkman Wind blowing in your face, bugs splattering kimarias bald spot........hey look at it this way, the 2 of you will never have to worry about venom being sold out
lol
Ah, the imagination of those in denial.

As likely as ss marrage being equal to marriage.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55018 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
"Marrage" is a pretend KiMerde word, etard. Our marriages are legal, and recognized by sane people. The are clearly superior to hermaphrodite marrriages, in every way possible. That's a fact.

Carry on, trampy trailer trash tranny troll trucker turdlette.
Scott

Alexandria, VA

#55019 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
You got that right! Father please forgive them for they no not what they do.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55020 May 14, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right! Father please forgive them for they no not what they do.
Oh so Kimare is your father? That
must really suck!

Location hidden

#55022 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the imagination of those in denial.

Smile.
You mean "Mirage" like your marriage!

Location hidden

#55023 May 14, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks...I just cranked up some Pink Floyd.
Love Pink Floyd!
well

Round Lake, IL

#55024 May 14, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! Father please forgive them for they no not what they do.
Scott with your taste in music I think you would be better served praying for your soul!

While you are at it, ask for better taste in music too...

Location hidden

#55025 May 14, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott with your taste in music I think you would be better served praying for your soul!
That music is the fruit of your morality. He just exposed it like I do your marrage.

Location hidden

#55026 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>That music is the fruit of your morality. He just exposed it like I do your marrage.
A "Devil" like you would like Scott's
creepy song...
well

Round Lake, IL

#55027 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That music is the fruit of your morality. He just exposed it like I do your marrage.
What??? You mean you only support hermaphrodite marrriages? My marriage is what you could only hope for...I am a woman, my husband is a man and we have been married for 25 years, we even have children...and now have grand children. You are against my marriage too?

You are one sick, twisted piece of shit!

Location hidden

#55028 May 14, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? You mean you only support hermaphrodite marrriages? My marriage is what you could only hope for...I am a woman, my husband is a man and we have been married for 25 years, we even have children...and now have grand children. You are against my marriage too?
You are one sick, twisted piece of shit!
You have already shown yourself to be a slanderer, it is unlikely you are honest about anything you post here. I think you are pretending to be straight.

Smile.
well

Round Lake, IL

#55029 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already shown yourself to be a slanderer, it is unlikely you are honest about anything you post here. I think you are pretending to be straight.
Smile.
Like you are pretending to be a chimera hermaphrodite?...or "shrink to the shrinks"...or "English is not my first language"...or....the list of your lies goes on and on sweet pea.

I have no need to lie about who or what I am...why do you feel the need to lie?

Smirk

Location hidden

#55030 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You have already shown yourself to be a slanderer, it is unlikely you are honest about anything you post here. I think you are pretending to be straight.

Smile.
Someone with a va-JJ and a penis
is saying someone is pretending to
be straight....PRICELESS!!!

Location hidden

#55032 May 14, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Like you are pretending to be a chimera hermaphrodite?...or "shrink to the shrinks"...or "English is not my first language"...or....the list of your lies goes on and on sweet pea.

I have no need to lie about who or what I am...why do you feel the need to lie?

Smirk
No kidding,what a fake POS!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55033 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you ever expose is your stupidity.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55034 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
TRANSLATION: I prefer to live in the world of make belief of my creation rather than the world that actually exists.

Baaaaahhhh Baaaaahhhhhh Sheeple
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55035 May 14, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Devil" like you would like Scott's
creepy song...
I've said it a couple of times now, that is the song of yourself and well, and registered earth angel and the rest of your SATAN lovin' buddies.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#55036 May 14, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
My soul is saved you better look at yourselves.

Location hidden

#55037 May 14, 2014
LOL, a linp wristed hissy fit about honesty from a gay troll gang who want everyone to believe a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gender half is the same as marriage.

Smirk.
well

Round Lake, IL

#55038 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
LOL, a linp wristed hissy fit about honesty from a gay troll gang who want everyone to believe a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gender half is the same as marriage.
Smirk.
You're the one who brought up honesty sweet pea! How is your hissy fit working out for you?
When will you address your lies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,276,644
Dear Abby 9-1-15 6 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 9-1-15 9 min PEllen 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,425
News The Chicago hunger strike for Dyett High School... 27 min reality is a crutch 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Joe Balls 196,922
News Three Men Arrested for Oak Park Carjacking, Arm... 33 min reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages