Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,644

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54979 May 12, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Youre in league with satan
You were raised in hell
You walk the streets of Salem
Amongst the living dead
You need no one to tell you
What's wrong or right
You drink the blood of children
Stalk your prey at night

Look out beware
When the full moon's high n'bright
In every way youre there
In every shadow in the night
Coz youre evil in league with satan
Evil in league with satan

Youre in league with satan
Obey his commands
With the goat of Mendes
Sitting at his left hand
Youre in league with satan
You love the dead
No one prayed for Sodom
As the people fled

Youre in league with satan
You are the masters own
You drink the juice of women
As they lie alone
Youre in league with satan
You bear the devils mark
You kill the new born baby
Tear the infants flesh
WTF Kind of horse shit is this?
Lovely verse,reminds me of Black
magic.Did you make that trash
up all by yourself?Is it a hymn
from your church?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54980 May 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF Kind of horse shit is this?
Lovely verse,reminds me of Black
magic.Did you make that trash
up all by yourself?Is it a hymn
from your church?
No that's your church hymn.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54981 May 12, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>No that's your church hymn.
I wouldn't even repeat that crap.
What church do you belong to?
Do they Twerk around with snakes.
I know, that hideous poem is one
of your churches prayers.You have
a lot of hate in you.You should
learn to love yourself.Maybe then
you will happy?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54982 May 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even repeat that crap.
What church do you belong to?
Do they Twerk around with snakes.
I know, that hideous poem is one
of your churches prayers.You have
a lot of hate in you.You should
learn to love yourself.Maybe then
you will happy?
That song fits you people perfectly!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54983 May 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even repeat that crap.
What church do you belong to?
Do they Twerk around with snakes.
I know, that hideous poem is one
of your churches prayers.You have
a lot of hate in you.You should
learn to love yourself.Maybe then
you will happy?
Here is you anthem:

Unholy city a sinners delight
No-one was spared out of mind, out of sight
Hatred and slaughter, degredation and lust
Self destruction never counting the cost,
No-one knew the suffering
Behind the city walls
No-one heard the cry for help
No-one heard the call ..

One thousand days in sodom
One thousand days in sodom
The ways of GOD forgotten
One thousand days in sodom

Children slaughtered daily there mothers by their sides
No mercy given no matter how they cried
The smell of death was near
It's presence ever near
The priests lay bound in chains no-one would ever hear,
No-one knew the blasphemy
The torture and the pain
No-one saw the madness
The priests, they died in vain ..

Day completes its cycle and night takes on its role
Satan's cloak shrouds the land and his children spill their fold
No golden cross of heaven
Or ancient key of kings
Could save the world of sinners when the midnight sabbath rings
Few could hear the suffering
And the pain of ripping flesh
But those who did were damned in hell
And breathed their final breath ..

One thousand days
One thousand years you've lived your life in hell.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54984 May 12, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Here is you anthem:

Unholy city a sinners delight
No-one was spared out of mind, out of sight
Hatred and slaughter, degredation and lust
Self destruction never counting the cost,
No-one knew the suffering
Behind the city walls
No-one heard the cry for help
No-one heard the call ..

One thousand days in sodom
One thousand days in sodom
The ways of GOD forgotten
One thousand days in sodom

Children slaughtered daily there mothers by their sides
No mercy given no matter how they cried
The smell of death was near
It's presence ever near
The priests lay bound in chains no-one would ever hear,
No-one knew the blasphemy
The torture and the pain
No-one saw the madness
The priests, they died in vain ..

Day completes its cycle and night takes on its role
Satan's cloak shrouds the land and his children spill their fold
No golden cross of heaven
Or ancient key of kings
Could save the world of sinners when the midnight sabbath rings
Few could hear the suffering
And the pain of ripping flesh
But those who did were damned in hell
And breathed their final breath ..

One thousand days
One thousand years you've lived your life in hell.
Dude,you are a Sociopath ......
You better pray,you're in a Cult.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54985 May 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude,you are a Sociopath ......
You better pray,you're in a Cult.
What are you talking about, these are you and your peoples marches.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54986 May 12, 2014
Cali Girl LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
One father....A good man with no
broken vagina.....
Wow, what vicious bullying of a handicapped person!

Clearly Dusty and you are dispicable trolls.

Shameful!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#54987 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what vicious bullying of a handicapped person!
Clearly Dusty and you are dispicable trolls.
Shameful!
Give it a rest, moron. You are the biggest troll here. Unfortunately for you, you're not very good at it and end up doing nothing more than revealing your true identity while making a fool out of yourself. You try harder than anyone here and fail nearly every time.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54988 May 12, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about, these are you and your peoples marches.
My people? You mean human beings
right,Pontius Pilot.Whatever church
you are posting that Cult crap from
is pretty scary....Are you a Nazi?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54989 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, what vicious bullying of a handicapped person!

Clearly Dusty and you are dispicable trolls.

Shameful!
Handicapped? Ahahahahaha !
Only your brain is handicapped,
you ol delivery boy... Do you
have a uniform too?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54990 May 12, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
My people? You mean human beings
right,Pontius Pilot.Whatever church
you are posting that Cult crap from
is pretty scary....Are you a Nazi?
I told you, that is the march of your people. Yourself, registered earth angel, lol, well ect.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54991 May 12, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>I told you, that is the march of your people. Yourself, registered earth angel, lol, well ect.
Fundamentist fool!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54992 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that was one pointless, substanceless hissy fit pontification.
Thanks for your opinion princess. Like most of your opinions, no one cares.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, just wondering, how can all those professionals validate something science doesn't know the cause or purpose of yet???
SMirk.
Exactly what does science have to do with what children's experiences being raised by two parents of the same gender? Damn you are stupid.

But to answer your question, science doesn't have to know the cause or purpose of something in order to research it. Any moron would know that. And any moron would also know that sexual orientation doesn't have to be validated. Not to you or to scientists.

Run along you ignorant git.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54993 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
To my chagrin, their mom is still best.
.
So their morons too. Figures.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54994 May 12, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>I told you, that is the march of your people. Yourself, registered earth angel, lol, well ect.
Who cares what you think!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54995 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They hold me with the highest esteem of any man they know.
.
'
So they're morons too. Figures.

My apologies to Sandy. This was the line I had intended to respond to.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54996 May 12, 2014
So today, kids from gay homes went to school. Heard their friends talking about Mothers Day.

Maybe even the teachers brought it up in class. Or maybe they didn't, because they knew it would be 'awkward'.

I call it immensely unfair. Not just to the rest of society that has to deny reality, but to those poor kids who are painfully reminded about what gays have deprived them of.

Ss marrage if there every was.

Sick and sad.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54997 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
So today, kids from gay homes went to school. Heard their friends talking about Mothers Day.

Maybe even the teachers brought it up in class. Or maybe they didn't, because they knew it would be 'awkward'.

I call it immensely unfair. Not just to the rest of society that has to deny reality, but to those poor kids who are painfully reminded about what gays have deprived them of.

Ss marrage if there every was.

Sick and sad.
Teachers don't discuss Mother's or Father's Day in school,they aren't
going to ask kids"How was your
Mother's Day"! Don't be so stupid..
when kids come back from them

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54998 May 12, 2014
KiMare wrote:
So today, kids from gay homes went to school. Heard their friends talking about Mothers Day.
Maybe even the teachers brought it up in class. Or maybe they didn't, because they knew it would be 'awkward'.
I call it immensely unfair. Not just to the rest of society that has to deny reality, but to those poor kids who are painfully reminded about what gays have deprived them of.
Ss marrage if there every was.
Sick and sad.
LOL, you're an idiot. You're desperate to create scenarios when there's nothing.......

How was your Hermaphrodite's Day? Did the boys buy you some Massengil and Vagisil? Do you have to custom order your jock straps with a smaller, but longer pouch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,127,135
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 min boundary painter 7,825
abby 10-25 10 min boundary painter 2
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 26 min ShinesRGuilty 8
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 30 min HE AINT JIMMY 2
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 35 min LittlejigsRPigs 12
Rattlesnake Logic 39 min Needs A Bump 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]