Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52056 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55011 May 13, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank you...I think LOL.

I guess I prefer my old Classic Rock...although some strange stuff is being included in Classic Rock now.
My taste in music was pretty much set by the time I was 9 years old..

I had a great laugh when Motley Crue started being played on the classic rock station a few years ago.
Me too!
lol

Carol Stream, IL

#55012 May 13, 2014
Throw your horns in the air and bang your head to another of scotties favorites.........just when you thought you had enough Venom, oncore oncore oncore........on the stage for 1 last time...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
lol

Carol Stream, IL

#55014 May 13, 2014
*Encore ......sorry got ahead of myself in anticipation for some venom.....oh and the motley crue bit had me rollin...
eventually everything becomes classic....lol
well

Mchenry, IL

#55015 May 13, 2014
lol wrote:
Throw your horns in the air and bang your head to another of scotties favorites.........just when you thought you had enough Venom, oncore oncore oncore........on the stage for 1 last time...
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
No thanks...I just cranked up some Pink Floyd.
lol

Kirkland, IL

#55016 May 13, 2014
I guess that leaves just you scottie, and of course vagina man......its going to be a lonely road trip the next time venom tours. Kimaria riding bitch on your moped. Venom rocking the am/fm cassette walkman Wind blowing in your face, bugs splattering kimarias bald spot........hey look at it this way, the 2 of you will never have to worry about venom being sold out

lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55017 May 14, 2014
lol wrote:
I guess that leaves just you scottie, and of course vagina man......its going to be a lonely road trip the next time venom tours. Kimaria riding bitch on your moped. Venom rocking the am/fm cassette walkman Wind blowing in your face, bugs splattering kimarias bald spot........hey look at it this way, the 2 of you will never have to worry about venom being sold out
lol
Ah, the imagination of those in denial.

As likely as ss marrage being equal to marriage.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55018 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the imagination of those in denial.
As likely as ss marrage being equal to marriage.
Smile.
"Marrage" is a pretend KiMerde word, etard. Our marriages are legal, and recognized by sane people. The are clearly superior to hermaphrodite marrriages, in every way possible. That's a fact.

Carry on, trampy trailer trash tranny troll trucker turdlette.
Scott

Chesapeake, OH

#55019 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the imagination of those in denial.
As likely as ss marrage being equal to marriage.
Smile.
You got that right! Father please forgive them for they no not what they do.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55020 May 14, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right! Father please forgive them for they no not what they do.
Oh so Kimare is your father? That
must really suck!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55022 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the imagination of those in denial.

As likely as ss marrage being equal to marriage.

Smile.
You mean "Mirage" like your marriage!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55023 May 14, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks...I just cranked up some Pink Floyd.
Love Pink Floyd!
well

Mchenry, IL

#55024 May 14, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! Father please forgive them for they no not what they do.
Scott with your taste in music I think you would be better served praying for your soul!

While you are at it, ask for better taste in music too...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55025 May 14, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott with your taste in music I think you would be better served praying for your soul!
While you are at it, ask for better taste in music too...
That music is the fruit of your morality. He just exposed it like I do your marrage.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55026 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>That music is the fruit of your morality. He just exposed it like I do your marrage.
A "Devil" like you would like Scott's
creepy song...
well

Mchenry, IL

#55027 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That music is the fruit of your morality. He just exposed it like I do your marrage.
What??? You mean you only support hermaphrodite marrriages? My marriage is what you could only hope for...I am a woman, my husband is a man and we have been married for 25 years, we even have children...and now have grand children. You are against my marriage too?

You are one sick, twisted piece of shit!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55028 May 14, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? You mean you only support hermaphrodite marrriages? My marriage is what you could only hope for...I am a woman, my husband is a man and we have been married for 25 years, we even have children...and now have grand children. You are against my marriage too?
You are one sick, twisted piece of shit!
You have already shown yourself to be a slanderer, it is unlikely you are honest about anything you post here. I think you are pretending to be straight.

Smile.
well

Mchenry, IL

#55029 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already shown yourself to be a slanderer, it is unlikely you are honest about anything you post here. I think you are pretending to be straight.
Smile.
Like you are pretending to be a chimera hermaphrodite?...or "shrink to the shrinks"...or "English is not my first language"...or....the list of your lies goes on and on sweet pea.

I have no need to lie about who or what I am...why do you feel the need to lie?

Smirk

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55030 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You have already shown yourself to be a slanderer, it is unlikely you are honest about anything you post here. I think you are pretending to be straight.

Smile.
Someone with a va-JJ and a penis
is saying someone is pretending to
be straight....PRICELESS!!!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55032 May 14, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Like you are pretending to be a chimera hermaphrodite?...or "shrink to the shrinks"...or "English is not my first language"...or....the list of your lies goes on and on sweet pea.

I have no need to lie about who or what I am...why do you feel the need to lie?

Smirk
No kidding,what a fake POS!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55033 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That music is the fruit of your morality. He just exposed it like I do your marrage.
The only thing you ever expose is your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Obama Muslim 1,566,239
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 242,290
Trump Twilight Zone 1 hr Slog 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 11,024
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 3 hr PRECC 3
That's all your good for God!!! 3 hr doG mnaDde lHyo i... 1
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 4 hr tesr 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages