Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52042 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54931 May 11, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
One's working overseas, one's studying overseas, and the other will be with us. Thanks for asking.
So none of them have a mother's arms to hold them.

Happy Mother's Day is really gay for them, isn't it?

Location hidden

#54932 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar.

Your own words condemn you thunder thighs.
Cali Girl LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
OK you Pontius Pilot,....Go steal
more church money to supplement
your "Office Supply" delivery boy..
Your credibility is zilch Thunder Thighs.

Smile.
Eric

Des Plaines, IL

#54933 May 11, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You win in court because the judicial system is corrupt and EVIL fits right along with goverment standards.
But please note, the Illinois General Assembly has taken the action in IL, not the courts. For years the opposition said the legislature should make the decision, and that's exactly what happened. So, all of you in IL can stop complaining. It happened the way you requested--legislative action.
lol

Elburn, IL

#54934 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but there is no way a straight man would throw hissy fits like you do. The straight man in me is insulted by your behavior. He rates you as the bottom in a gay relationship AT THE MOST!
<quoted text>
You've been busted again liar.
What's really funny is, like birds of a feather, you flock with Cal-girl. Someone who has to TELL us her gender!!!
Smirk.
ummm no lie honestly unlike you i have no need to lie, I was born all man, she's all woman. Sorry freak show you're still streeeeeettttttcccccchhhhhhiii iiinnnnnggggg......lol

by the way its kind of creepy when old people ask people where their children are. You don't also own a cargo van and a bowl full of candy do you???? Just can't trust those hermies these days
lol

Elburn, IL

#54935 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ok stupid this is how it works I know you're very slow so lets do this in step

1. Man and woman have baby

2 man and woman go their seperate ways

3. It doesn't matter who said man and woman end up with in next relationship, child still has original father and mother.

man you're getting a good stretch in this morning idiot
lol

Elburn, IL

#54936 May 11, 2014
There is 1 exclusion kimarie and that's adoption. So then so what, the child has 2 moms or 2 dads. Atleast the child has 2 parents and not govornment agencies and foster care. You know what else is really cool, it doesn't matter what your opinion is on that, it happens without your permission, every single day.....like ssm you won't stop adoption either.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54937 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity and assumptions about with you, Greg.

Do you ever get tired of the taste of your own foot?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54938 May 11, 2014
abound*

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54939 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:

Smile.
Fugly old grampa truck driver...Your
opinion is crap here.....

Location hidden

#54940 May 11, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ok stupid this is how it works I know you're very slow so lets do this in step
1. Man and woman have baby
2 man and woman go their seperate ways
3. It doesn't matter who said man and woman end up with in next relationship, child still has original father and mother.
man you're getting a good stretch in this morning idiot
Stop the gay twirling.

You are foolishly trying to justify ss couples with children using tragic losses of a parent and broken homes. Hardly a place to plead your case.

Second, you make MY point. The loss of that father or mother is SORELY felt by the child. The idiotic gay claim is that kids won't miss OR EVEN NOTICE!!! This is exactly the kind of denial that MUST follow when we build on the deception that homosexuality is not a sexual birth defect and then try to equate a STERILE duplicate gender relationship to marriage. It forces everyone to make idiotic denials like yours.

Location hidden

#54941 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:

Smile.
Cali Girl LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Fugly old grampa truck driver...Your
opinion is crap here.....
Even if that were true, it doesn't change the fact that your lies are in black and white on here.

Lying lips and Thunder Thighs.

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54942 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

The loss of that father or mother is SORELY felt by the child.].
Pure projection on your part. Children who grow up in SS families have never "lost" a parent. They have two loving parents. It's sad that you have to continue this charade, but you know that you have no real argument, so you desperately cling to the "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILD" tactic.

Ya got nugthin' you tramp, trailer trash tranny trucker troll turdlette.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54943 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

<quoted text>
Even if that were true....
Lying lips and Thunder Thighs.
Smirk.
Don't you have something better to do today that dropping your little turds all over Topix?

It seems to me that if you were even 1/8 concerned about Mother's Day as you are about demonizing gay parents, you'd be off the internet and honoring your wife.

You know, the mother of your children; the woman you've actually been "in love" with for 1/2 of your marriage.

SecretSmile, Kunty.
lol

Elburn, IL

#54944 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the gay twirling.
You are foolishly trying to justify ss couples with children using tragic losses of a parent and broken homes. Hardly a place to plead your case.
Second, you make MY point. The loss of that father or mother is SORELY felt by the child. The idiotic gay claim is that kids won't miss OR EVEN NOTICE!!! This is exactly the kind of denial that MUST follow when we build on the deception that homosexuality is not a sexual birth defect and then try to equate a STERILE duplicate gender relationship to marriage. It forces everyone to make idiotic denials like yours.
your so stupid no one has ever made a claim of trying to replace a parent, you made that up yourself and went with it long ago. You really are so out of touch with the world...lol pretty sad how senior citizens act these days.... Keep sounding ignorant please
truth

Granite City, IL

#54945 May 11, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have something better to do today that dropping your little turds all over Topix?
It seems to me that if you were even 1/8 concerned about Mother's Day as you are about demonizing gay parents, you'd be off the internet and honoring your wife.
You know, the mother of your children; the woman you've actually been "in love" with for 1/2 of your marriage.
SecretSmile, Kunty.
Nahhh. Not even Greg likes that dried up, old, ugly c#nt.

Havent you figured it out yet? Greg is working double time trying to deny his gay feelings. People without repressed homosexual feelings don't go this far overboard.
well

Round Lake, IL

#54947 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Again...WRONG, sweet pea! I have told you before, my sons father died when I was two months pregnant...he never knew his father. He has told me repeatedly you can't miss what you have never had or known. He had a Grandpa and Uncles that doted on him! He has done just fine his entire life never knowing his father!
well

Round Lake, IL

#54948 May 11, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...WRONG, sweet pea! I have told you before, my sons father died when I was two months pregnant...he never knew his father. He has told me repeatedly you can't miss what you have never had or known. He had a Grandpa and Uncles that doted on him! He has done just fine his entire life never knowing his father!
* adding * That is right from the mouth of a kid who actually lived it! Not the mouth of a blow hard who claims to know what everyone else should think and feel!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54949 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Your words say you have no rational rebuttal.
Your nonsense doesn't require any rebuttal gramps.
KiMare wrote:
Last I checked, even after AR, ss couples are still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicated gender half of marriage.
Inferior AND an oxymoron.
Smile.
Like I said. Repetition, the argument of morons. Keep dancing puppet.

Location hidden

#54950 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
No honey, the state doesn't address those facts. They ignore them.
Because they aren't facts princess. They are just a bunch of rambling repetitious nonsense from an angry old coot with absolutely no power or authority.
KiMare wrote:
You know that, that is why my simply stating them sends you into a ranting postal hissy fit.
Smile.
You wish.

Location hidden

#54951 May 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Do you understand how stupid your claim is equating Christianity with Communism and Islam? They all ARE producing different outcomes.
No, communism and Islam are not producing outcomes. Just like guns don't kill. Only the followers produce outcomes. Some of them good, some of them bad....for all three.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, she is spot on about how different things could be.
No, she isn't.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, I think we are headed toward an Islamic future. Western Europe and Canada are already feeling the pressure.
Thanks for making my point. Of course, you're too stupid to even get that you did.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you girls.
Smile.
The gays are headed toward an Islamic future out of pressure? You're a moron gramps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min TRD 70,152
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Go Blue Forever 99,934
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Mr Lib 1,252,691
abby7-7-15 24 min Julie 6
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 31 min boundary painter 445
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Chicagoan by Birth 192,543
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min NYC 54,005
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages