Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54908 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> don't need to stupid as I've told you before Im a man, married to a woman, together we have children. open your eyes dummy.
BS.

You are a gay doing a poor imitation of a straight man. The lesbian in me cracked up about your claim. She said you might be a Dike, but that's it.

Smile.

Location hidden

#54909 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same lie I just called you on.
Do you have a reasoned rebuttal that your marrage is missing one whole gender of a marriage?
Do you have any defense for depriving a child of their mother. But worse than that, demanding that they pretend your male partner is the mother???
Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Kids in ss homes everywhere will either be missing their mother or be required to pretend that two women are both their mothers! How sick is that???
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Exactly how many times did your mother drop you on the stupid rock? NOBODY is demanding that their children recognize them for any gender other than that which they present.
You continually come up with bat-shit crazy comments like the above because you have NO REAL ARGUMENT against SS couples.
None.
Carry on, you trampy, trailer-trash tranny trucker troll.
So, what are the kids doing tomorrow?
Smile.
lol

Kirkland, IL

#54911 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
You are a gay doing a poor imitation of a straight man. The lesbian in me cracked up about your claim. She said you might be a Dike, but that's it.
Smile.
no stupid i really am. I was born only with a weiner my wife has only had a va jay jay since birth....neither one of us had to let a doctor choose what gender we were going to live our lives as, we were born this way....lol sorry dip shit i have the marriage you wish you had, straight opposite gendered.....you're just an idiot , doing a weak imatation of someone who matters

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54912 May 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>No it's just going to break off and sink into the ocean..
You are an old fool,Jesse Ventura Jr

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54913 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>BS.

Smile.
The Lesbian in you? You are a few
bricks,short of a load freak!

Location hidden

#54914 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> no stupid i really am. I was born only with a weiner my wife has only had a va jay jay since birth....neither one of us had to let a doctor choose what gender we were going to live our lives as, we were born this way....lol sorry dip shit i have the marriage you wish you had, straight opposite gendered.....you're just an idiot , doing a weak imatation of someone who matters
I'm sorry, but there is no way a straight man would throw hissy fits like you do. The straight man in me is insulted by your behavior. He rates you as the bottom in a gay relationship AT THE MOST!

Location hidden

#54915 May 10, 2014
Cali Girl LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lesbian in you? You are a few
bricks,short of a load freak!
You are a liar.

Your own words condemn you thunder thighs.
Jax

Ballwin, MO

#54916 May 10, 2014
Yup purtty darn soon Northern California around the San Francisco area will snap off and plunge into the bottom of the ocean. Southern California will do alright though for months to come they be loading up all those dead homosexuals that wash pile them up with a pitch fork throw on some gasoline. Highway to Hell. Genocide is the only way to control the dreaded homo diseases. HETRO POWER!!!!
- Act of Gawd

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54917 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar.

Thunder Thighs,you must be a psychic
Psycho three nipped woman/boy
stooge.Go soak your teeth!
lol

Kirkland, IL

#54918 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but there is no way a straight man would throw hissy fits like you do. The straight man in me is insulted by your behavior. He rates you as the bottom in a gay relationship AT THE MOST!
lol keep stretching lady there's nothing straight or man about you. atleast you agree you're a confused little joke

lol
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54919 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> don't need to stupid as I've told you before Im a man, married to a woman, together we have children. open your eyes dummy.
What I'm getting at you self centered egotistical prick is that its absolutly zero of ypur business how others live. It takes the most ignorant person alive to believe its their dury to go around acting stupid like you
Just admitt it. You are a closet HOMO.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54920 May 10, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> no stupid i really am. I was born only with a weiner my wife has only had a va jay jay since birth....neither one of us had to let a doctor choose what gender we were going to live our lives as, we were born this way....lol sorry dip shit i have the marriage you wish you had, straight opposite gendered.....you're just an idiot , doing a weak imatation of someone who matters
You are a liar! Your wife is a priest.
yonegro

United States

#54921 May 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thunder Thighs,you must be a psychic
Psycho three nipped woman/boy
stooge.Go soak your teeth!
hey baby i think thunder thighs are sexy how about it we's gets together and get down get naked do the monkey hump.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54922 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same lie I just called you on.
Do you have a reasoned rebuttal that your marrage is missing one whole gender of a marriage?
Do you have any defense for depriving a child of their mother. But worse than that, demanding that they pretend your male partner is the mother???
Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Kids in ss homes everywhere will either be missing their mother or be required to pretend that two women are both their mothers! How sick is that???
<quoted text>
So, what are the kids doing tomorrow?
Smile.
One's working overseas, one's studying overseas, and the other will be with us. Thanks for asking.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54923 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The straight man in me is insulted by your behavior. He rates you as the bottom in a gay relationship AT THE MOST!
It's simply hysterical that you still believe any of us gives a shit what the "straight" man in you thinks. You have proven, time after time, that your opinions are bat-shit crazy.

You have no credibility, and you're simply here to be an ass-troll.

By all means, tell us again what you think of us you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll turdlett.

SecretSmile, Hunty.
Frick-N-Frack

Livermore, CA

#54924 May 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
What a human phony christian piece of shyte says ! If I were you I'd get those fire proof boots ready for your trip to hades so you can be with your best buddy,Beelzebub ! He's waiting for you with baited breath loser !

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54925 May 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar.

OK you Pontius Pilot,....Go steal
more church money to supplement
your "Office Supply" delivery boy..

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54926 May 10, 2014
yonegro wrote:
<quoted text>hey baby i think thunder thighs are sexy how about it we's gets together and get down get naked do the monkey hump.
Not even with someone elses V-Jay Jay
lol

New Lenox, IL

#54927 May 11, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar! Your wife is a priest.
lol my wife is a priest...lol that's the best you have...lol....you been listening to your girlfriend kimaria too much.....lol
lol

New Lenox, IL

#54928 May 11, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
come on scottie you can do better, just try really hard....you can do it....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,583,656
Trump Just Sux 39 min Strawberry 132
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr John 242,545
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr honeymylove 2,614
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 11,183
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 105,238
Trump Speaks Differently to Different Crowds ju... 4 hr Go Away 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages