Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,243

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#54821 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Dick, you are going to try to castigate me after your language and behavior? The name fits when I use it. Live with it.
Look up mating behavior and learn something.
Smile.
Oh, Greg, you never fail to deliver the very best comedy. My language and behavior? OMGROTFLMFAO

Jesus H. Christ on a cracker, you are so comically arrogant about your beliefs that it's really coming across as hysterically funny stuff. I'll share much of what you've said on the Landover Baptist site for even more side-splitting fun! You're really a hoot! What makes it so damn funny is that you're actually serious about what you say! You are a wonderful source of material for Landover. You should be proud! You're more fun than my sock, "All-Righty". I couldn't write better material myself! Thank you for your continuing efforts to amuse and entertain!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54822 May 8, 2014
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Christians need nobody's help making Christians look bad. They do a fine job on their own.
BINGO.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54823 May 8, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>"inferior".. .. Correct! Until same sex couples can reproduce human life without the opposite sex, same sex marriage will always be inferior!
Mans laws will never change that. It will always take one man and one women, for human fertilization to create life.
Adam can poke Steve in the butt all he wants, and the best case Scenario will be creating Constipation, not human life. That is Inferior!
We're talking marriage, not reproduction, doofus.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54824 May 8, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> No nothing pisses me off. In fact i think it's funny that you are fooling yourself by saying same sex marriage is equal. Mans law doesn't mean shit, gods law is what counts!
Let me know when you try to use that lame excuse in court.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54825 May 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the relevancy of mating as a means to validate the legal status of a marriage and then go suck it.
You go right ahead and wave your piece of paper, it has yet to make your inferior marrage equal to marriage in reality.

Here's an example:

Even if we call you the woman in your marrage, you will never equate to a mother for your children.

DON'T expect a Mother's Day card Sunday!!!

Snicker.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54826 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You go right ahead and wave your piece of paper, it has yet to make your inferior marrage equal to marriage in reality.
You don't get to define our marriages; we do. You speak for nobody other than yourself.

Have you YET been able to invalidate the legal status of even ONE SS couple?

Carry on, trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll doll.
WTF

Westville, IL

#54827 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an example:
Even if we call you the woman in your marrage, you will never equate to a mother for your children.
DON'T expect a Mother's Day card Sunday!!!
Snicker.
How exactly do ss marriages infringe upon you? You post on here so much that they have to be causing you monetary or property loss or something. Are gay couples breaking into your home? Are they assaulting you in public? How are they impacting your life so much that you feel the compulsion to be on this forum so much? Help me understand.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54828 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You go right ahead and wave your piece of paper, it has yet to make your inferior marrage equal ...
"Marrage" is still a KiMerde pretend word, etard. Like you, it serves no purpose.

Location hidden

#54829 May 8, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly do ss marriages infringe upon you? You post on here so much that they have to be causing you monetary or property loss or something. Are gay couples breaking into your home? Are they assaulting you in public? How are they impacting your life so much that you feel the compulsion to be on this forum so much? Help me understand.
SS marriage is an oxymoron.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54830 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We only have marriage. Period.

KiMare's intelligence? Now THAT'S an oxymoron.

Carry on, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

Location hidden

#54831 May 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You have marrage. The inferior ss version of marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54832 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have marrage. The inferior ss version of marriage.
Your pretend word has no bearing on the reality of my marriage, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

SecretSmile, Hunty.
WTF

Westville, IL

#54833 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer a direct question huh? So you aren't directly impacted by ss marriage. You seek them out to have dialogue. Why? You're acting very unamerican the way you are seeking out conflict on a group that's allowing you to live unhindered. Unless you want them to get involved in your life for some reason...

Location hidden

#54834 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer a direct question huh? So you aren't directly impacted by ss marriage. You seek them out to have dialogue. Why? You're acting very unamerican the way you are seeking out conflict on a group that's allowing you to live unhindered. Unless you want them to get involved in your life for some reason...
I gave a direct and accurate answer.

A lie imposed on society hurts everyone.

Resisting that is un-American??? How old are you?

Deceitfully imposing an imposter relationship on marriage and family strikes at the very fabric of society.

Why would you defend denial?
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54835 May 8, 2014
I guess the next gay fight will be for gay public restrooms, then maybe gay marriage won't be so inferior? Wrong.
lol

Hammond, IN

#54836 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I gave a direct and accurate answer.
A lie imposed on society hurts everyone.
Resisting that is un-American??? How old are you?
Deceitfully imposing an imposter relationship on marriage and family strikes at the very fabric of society.
Why would you defend denial?
once again, not an oxymoron by definition, i know you think you speak for everyone but you don't get to change definitions of words. also no lie is being told, ssm happens, so its not a lie. It only hurts idiots like yourself that allows it to hurt. It doesn't hurt us straight, married people that were born naturally as 1 gender. It only hurts childish, ignorant, closet hidders, like yourself
lol

Hammond, IN

#54837 May 9, 2014
What it boils down to is the legality of it. Your gods law does not matter for those who choose to not let it. You can repeat the same thing over and over like a child throwing a fit, but it isn't going to change anything. With all the real issues in americ, you're f@$&ing pathetic attempting to make a stand against ssm...how ignorant are you people for real??? Suicide, addiction, crime, hunger, poverty, child abuse, etc etc. those are real topics, with real effcts on the thread of society. Just keep prioving how ignorant you all are.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54838 May 9, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a marrriage, with your extra Sandy va-jay-jay and your schizophrenic inner militant lesbian freak. Clearly, your marrriage is inferior to my marriage. How do I know this to be a fact? Because I've said so, more than once. on this forum; therefore, it is a fact.

Your marrriage is inferior to my marriage.

Location hidden

#54839 May 9, 2014
lol wrote:
What it boils down to is the legality of it. Your gods law does not matter for those who choose to not let it. You can repeat the same thing over and over like a child throwing a fit, but it isn't going to change anything. With all the real issuesj in americ, you're f@$&ing pathetic attempting to make a stand against ssm...how ignorant are you people for real??? Suicide, addiction, crime, hunger, poverty, child abuse, etc etc. those are real topics, with real effcts on the thread of society. Just keep prioving how ignorant you all are.
Your ranting and denial doesn't change the fact that SS marrage is inferior to marriage.

Smile.
lol

Hammond, IN

#54840 May 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ranting and denial doesn't change the fact that SS marrage is inferior to marriage.
Smile.
and you're repetitive life long dedication and ranting to a huge waste of time to fill that void in your sad little life, will never stop it. Its kind of sad yet funny this is your biggest accomplishment you have....lol (sad funny.....see that's an oxymoron, you moron.....lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 180,989
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr red and right 1,144,595
do want to be an artist? 2 hr ARTIST LINE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 5 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 7 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:07 pm PST