Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,279

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54803 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS marrage will always be inferior to marriage.
Smile.
Greg Kirschmann will always be inferior to the gays and gay supporters in this thread.
Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54805 May 8, 2014
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, my name is Jeff, but you can call me Dick if it makes you feel better. I know it does, so go ahead. I'm not offended by being called a name other than my own near as much as you are by being addressed by your actual name. I didn't see the part in the twenty-one-year-old jstudy you posted that refers to same-sex marriage or even same-sex relationships in the terms you like to regurgitate every third or fourth post followed by your trademark 'smile'. Do you really think that makes you look somehow less dickish than calling me "Dick" makes me look....or makes you look? Please explain the "violation of purpose" thing. What purpose is being violated and who decided what constitutes a violation? Is procreative sexual activity the only purpose physical intimacy can serve without being in violation? What interest do you have in how same-sex couples express intimacy? How does it affect you or anyone else outside that relationship? Are you one of those who thinks anal sex should be outlawed? SCOTUS already weighed in on that, but maybe you can bring something to their attention they have not previously considered, you being a scientist and all with your "scientific fact" poetry you seem to think gives you reason to smile. You're about the smiliest guy on this forum, ya know. Probably the smirkiest too! No doubt you fancy yourself the most scientific person you've ever known.
*big cheesy Cheshire Cat grin*
I think Dick fits your gay troll distortion just fine.

The paper was validating the essence of marriage as a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

It doesn't mention SS couples because they are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Smile grin.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54806 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I think Dick fits your gay troll distortion just fine.

The paper was validating the essence of marriage as a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

It doesn't mention SS couples because they are a defective failure of mating behavior.

Smile grin.
LOL imagine Greg as your "Pastor"!

Location hidden

#54807 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>SS marrage will always be inferior to marriage.

Smile.
Got the day off from your Office supply
delivery job Greg? Must be delivering
Sat.Must suck to be an outcast of
society.Oh well,that's your problem.

Location hidden

#54808 May 8, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got the day off from your Office supply
delivery job Greg? Must be delivering
Sat.Must suck to be an outcast of
society.Oh well,that's your problem.
I'm still not interested in you tranny. No one is in fact.

Location hidden

#54809 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still not interested in you tranny. No one is in fact.
You narcissistic POS....I wouldn't
touch you with a 20' pole.Your
fugly wife Sandy is a Tranny! Go
deliver some office supplies....

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#54810 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Dick fits your gay troll distortion just fine.
Smile grin.
And who, other than you, ever coined the phrase, "defective failure of mating behavior"? Where does the paper, or any other specify that ss couples are excluded from the discussion for any reason? I notice you like to use the name "Dick" when addressing many of the participants on this forum, not just me. At least you've been kind enough to capitalize it so far, but you do seem convinced that calling people names other than their own somehow helps you make your case, much as a child would. I get it. It's sort of tantrum-like behavior you can use to compensate for your cyclical and pointless musings. Addressing people as "Dick" makes you feel good - or at least less bad - about yourself, somehow, and makes you think others will see those you address as such as inferior to you. What an amazing tactic, Greg! Look how many minds you've changed! Look how many legislators have found their way to you and your way of thinking! You're changing the world, one pitiful post at a time. Your delusions are actually fun to see manifested. I've missed my time away from this forum and your endless, if unintended, comedy routine. And I'm sure you've missed me almost as much, Greg!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54811 May 8, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
EVIL, EVIL, EVIL people you are.....
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54812 May 8, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
SATAN LOVES people like you.

Location hidden

#54813 May 8, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>SATAN LOVES people like you.
Hey idiot....
Why does me not wanting to be called
a tranny,and speaking up for myself
make me evil?Are you Jehovah
Witness or FLDS?Anyway you are
nuts.Do you think your opinion really
Matters anyway?
well

Round Lake, IL

#54814 May 8, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
SATAN LOVES people like you.
NO Scott! Satan loves people like you...who consistently make Christianity look bad!

Keep up the great work!

Location hidden

#54815 May 8, 2014
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>And who, other than you, ever coined the phrase, "defective failure of mating behavior"? Where does the paper, or any other specify that ss couples are excluded from the discussion for any reason? I notice you like to use the name "Dick" when addressing many of the participants on this forum, not just me. At least you've been kind enough to capitalize it so far, but you do seem convinced that calling people names other than their own somehow helps you make your case, much as a child would. I get it. It's sort of tantrum-like behavior you can use to compensate for your cyclical and pointless musings. Addressing people as "Dick" makes you feel good - or at least less bad - about yourself, somehow, and makes you think others will see those you address as such as inferior to you. What an amazing tactic, Greg! Look how many minds you've changed! Look how many legislators have found their way to you and your way of thinking! You're changing the world, one pitiful post at a time. Your delusions are actually fun to see manifested. I've missed my time away from this forum and your endless, if unintended, comedy routine. And I'm sure you've missed me almost as much, Greg!
Really Dick, you are going to try to castigate me after your language and behavior? The name fits when I use it. Live with it.

Look up mating behavior and learn something.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54816 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Dick, you are going to try to castigate me after your language and behavior? The name fits when I use it. Live with it.
Smile.
Look up the relevancy of mating as a means to validate the legal status of a marriage and then go suck it.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54817 May 8, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, look who's back talking about butt sex again. Shocker.
Just for the record moron, marriages that don't produce children aren't magically superior to those that don't. They are completely equal in the eyes of the laws of the states that sanction them. And doesn't that just piss you off!!!!
No nothing pisses me off. In fact i think it's funny that you are fooling yourself by saying same sex marriage is equal. Mans law doesn't mean shit, gods law is what counts! And gods law says asshole sex will never reproduce human life lol. That alone makes same sex marriage inferior.
Equal? I would love to see your man/wife use a public ladies restroom without going to jail lol. Every respectable women in the ladies restroom would be filing a police complaint and husbands would be looking to kick some gay ass. Yep gay marriage is equal lol.
In gay marriage there will always be some kind of segregation making gay marriage inferior.

Location hidden

#54818 May 8, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>NO Scott! Satan loves people like you...who consistently make Christianity look bad!

Keep up the great work!
Thanks Well,I know God loves me too!
:)

freshroast666@gmail.com

#54819 May 8, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Scott! Satan loves people like you...who consistently make Christianity look bad!
Keep up the great work!
Christians need nobody's help making Christians look bad. They do a fine job on their own.

Location hidden

#54820 May 8, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> No nothing pisses me off.
Your child like posts would indicate otherwise.
Ace wrote:
<
In fact i think it's funny that you are fooling yourself by saying same sex marriage is equal.
I haven't said that at all. Unlike you, I'm fully aware that there is no such entity as "same sex marriage". There is only marriage, and everyone of them are treated equally under the law.
Ace wrote:
<
Mans law doesn't mean shit, gods law is what counts!
Your Hebrew god doesn't trump the Constitution. Your Hebrew god doesn't mean shit when it comes to my rights.
Ace wrote:
<
And gods law says asshole sex will never reproduce human life lol.
It isn't required to. Not everyone wants or needs to reproduce moron.
Ace wrote:
<
That alone makes same sex marriage inferior.
No, that alone doesn't, since procreation is not a requirement of marriage. Never has been, never will be.
Ace wrote:
<
Equal? I would love to see your man/wife use a public ladies restroom without going to jail lol.
I'm sure you would. I'm sure you hang out a public ladies restrooms a lot.
Ace wrote:
<
Every respectable women in the ladies restroom would be filing a police complaint and husbands would be looking to kick some gay ass. Yep gay marriage is equal lol.
Ladies rooms, just like procreation, have nothing to do with marriage moron.
Ace wrote:
<
In gay marriage there will always be some kind of segregation making gay marriage inferior.
Please, do elaborate on this. I'd love to hear more about this segregation. I'm currently married to my husband. Who is the victim of segregation as the direct result of our marriage. Why is it you fundies can never supply specifics to support your ridiculous statements?!!

You've demonstrated absolutely NOTHING that supports your claim that our marriages are inferior.

But do keep trying. There's nothing funnier than watching fundies spiral down.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#54821 May 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Oh, Greg, you never fail to deliver the very best comedy. My language and behavior? OMGROTFLMFAO

Jesus H. Christ on a cracker, you are so comically arrogant about your beliefs that it's really coming across as hysterically funny stuff. I'll share much of what you've said on the Landover Baptist site for even more side-splitting fun! You're really a hoot! What makes it so damn funny is that you're actually serious about what you say! You are a wonderful source of material for Landover. You should be proud! You're more fun than my sock, "All-Righty". I couldn't write better material myself! Thank you for your continuing efforts to amuse and entertain!

Location hidden

#54822 May 8, 2014
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Christians need nobody's help making Christians look bad. They do a fine job on their own.
BINGO.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54823 May 8, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>"inferior".. .. Correct! Until same sex couples can reproduce human life without the opposite sex, same sex marriage will always be inferior!
Mans laws will never change that. It will always take one man and one women, for human fertilization to create life.
Adam can poke Steve in the butt all he wants, and the best case Scenario will be creating Constipation, not human life. That is Inferior!
We're talking marriage, not reproduction, doofus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Guru 182,019
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr new yawk 1,155,535
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 4 hr joey 2
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 5 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young