Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52042 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

lol

Streamwood, IL

#54767 May 7, 2014
Embrace your lesbianism kimaria. There's no need to be ashamed of it anymore, the majority of the intelligent people in this world are accepting of it....its ok it really is. After all, you married another woman, why not let others have a ssm marriage like yourself, its only fair. I promise, us straight, opposite sex married, single gendered adults wont judge you. It will be O.K. kimaria, love that vagina you were born with. Love that vagina with vigor and the companionship of another vagina. Be the raging lezbian you have burried all these years.

lol

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54768 May 7, 2014
lol wrote:
Embrace your lesbianism kimaria. There's no need to be ashamed of it anymore, the majority of the intelligent people in this world are accepting of it....its ok it really is. After all, you married another woman, why not let others have a ssm marriage like yourself, its only fair. I promise, us straight, opposite sex married, single gendered adults wont judge you. It will be O.K. kimaria, love that vagina you were born with. Love that vagina with vigor and the companionship of another vagina. Be the raging lezbian you have burried all these years.

lol
LOL
Move On

Paris, IL

#54769 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I judged in God's name?
I note two scientific facts:
1. At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
No Bible, only facts.
Smile.
Cite your sources for these facts...or
show the results from the study you did proving these facts...
if you can't do either then I'm sorry but you are just expressing your opinion...thats how that works.
I'm confused on why you actually put so much effort into this discussion...you really have no reason to post...you're not open to new ideas, you don't listen to anyone's views with an open mind, and now all you do is trade insults back and forth...you are caught in this wash/rinse repeat cycle...why the hell are still posting on here? No life?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54770 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.
2. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning making homosexuality a sexual defect.
No Bible, only facts.
Smile.
Scientific facts?

ahhahaahahhaha
ahahahhaahhaha
ahhahahahahaha

You really are clueless about science.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54771 May 7, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>in your opinion,yes , ssm is inferior to you. That's the thing about inferiority, its a feeling not a fact, therefore not everyone has to share that feeling. This is why you keep looking stupid, you think you are so god like that you get to tell how others feel.....that's a big negative ghost rider.
and the verse goes.....judge not yet yee be judged....it does not say judge not in gods name yet yee be judged....there kimaria goes bending things again to fit what she needs....tsk tsk what a fool
still lol at half man/woman
"inferior".... Correct! Until same sex couples can reproduce human life without the opposite sex, same sex marriage will always be inferior!
Mans laws will never change that. It will always take one man and one women, for human fertilization to create life.
Adam can poke Steve in the butt all he wants, and the best case Scenario will be creating Constipation, not human life. That is Inferior!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54772 May 7, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>"inferior".. .. Correct! Until same sex couples can reproduce human life without the opposite sex, same sex marriage will always be inferior!
Mans laws will never change that. It will always take one man and one women, for human fertilization to create life.
Adam can poke Steve in the butt all he wants, and the best case Scenario will be creating Constipation, not human life. That is Inferior!
Great post except you forgot about

A.I.D.S

Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
Sharkzilla

Schenectady, NY

#54773 May 7, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post except you forgot about
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
this is a good example of why you don't have a newspaper column anymore.
go back to waxing your dolphin

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#54774 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No Bible, only facts.
Smile.
If one Googles each of these "facts" in their entirety, they lead to quotes by Greg Kirschmann (a.k.a. KiMare) and no place else. Nothing points to anything even vaguely "scientific". So you're scientist, Greg?

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#54775 May 7, 2014
You're obviously not an English professor, "Pastor" Kirschmann.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54776 May 7, 2014
MirthMenace wrote:
You're obviously not an English professor, "Pastor" Kirschmann.
Are you reading this CDC? U should!
Nye

Paris, IL

#54777 May 7, 2014
It's ironic that "holy" people or religious people are some of the meanest people in society. This is anecdotal and not exclusive to everyone but really religious people tend to have less education and use the bible or whatever reference they worship with, to try to answer things in life they don't understand. I'm not saying there isn't a god but to a clever person or a person with education, there are more things in life that aren't necessarily a direct result of God's interaction. To an uneducated person the process of dating ancient objects with isotopes can be elusive, and is denounced out of ignorance. For someone who gets the majority of their life-answers from a holy script, science can seem suspect. Especially when they don't have any understanding of it.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54778 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, natural sex is healthy.
Anal sex, on the other hand, is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
We spend literally billions of tax dollars trying to educate and provide the devices need to make anal sex reasonably safe. Foolish and futile.
Yawn. You still got nothing but lies gramps. It's all you'll ever have. Well, lies and and a creepy obsession over other people's sex.

Oh, and by the way, devices aren't needed for anal sex you moron. Billions of tax dollars??!! LOL!!!! You're so stupid and sad.

Woof.

Location hidden

#54779 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I don't think there is a rational argument for ss marriage.
1. In this particular issue, it is interesting that every major religion disagrees with ss marriage. The Judeo/Christian position is that it is 'against nature'. In other words, mating behavior is mean't to be between opposite sexes. In terms of design and function that is not in conflict with medical or evolutionary science. The First Amendment encouraged the free exercise of faith, and was in fact fundamental in shaping our Constitution.
2. Marriage has been present in every culture in 8,000 years of human history. While quasi ss marriages have rarely and very briefly appeared, they have never established themselves and spread.
3. Social scientists assert that marriage would not exist were it not for procreation. In fact, with no-fault divorce ignoring the consequences on children, and abortion removing consideration of children, we have seen a dramatic and drastic decline in marriage and it's permanence.
It seems silly to expect a 'requirement' for procreation when most marriages require protection not to procreate. Additionally, until recently, the ability to determine the potential for conception could not be predetermined before marriage.
The fact of the matter is, normally the best place to raise a child is with their mother and father. And in fact, most parents and children prefer that.
4. I think you sell 'icky' short. It usually refers to anal sex (ie your note on Lawrence vs Texas). Medical science notes the inherent harm of anal sex. Most people view confusing a septic system for a playground as unhealthy, and even in the animal kingdom, ss anal sex is used as a means of domination.
5. At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
6. Words describe reality. The fruitful union of a diverse gender couple in marriage is distinctly different from the mutual barrenness of a duplicate gender couple. And those are just two of many distinctions between the two relationships. It would be deceptive to label them equal, and in fact, sets up an inferior comparison.
So many words to say absolutely nothing.

Location hidden

#54780 May 7, 2014
CDC wrote:
Please provide the posting number and I will gladly retract my statement. I do not recall seeing him post the blog. I DO recall others.
If I am wrong I WILL apologize.
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the misimpression that we are here to do your research. We aren't. It's been years since Greg first revealed himself by posting directly from his idiotic blog site. No one here is going to go scrounging back through years of Greg's posts for you.

Location hidden

#54781 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No Bible, only facts.
Smile.
Those aren't scientific facts. If they were, you could support them with scientific research. Good luck with that gramps. You haven't been able to support your repetition scientifically since you began your little one man impotent crusade!

Demonstrating what a pathetic lying cur you are is always fun Greg. Thanks for the always making it so easy to do so.

Location hidden

#54782 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a fact that your marrage is an inferior mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gender half of marriage.
Smile.
No, that ISN'T a fact, that's merely your prejudiced opinion, which is as worthless and impotent as your blogsite and your daily efforts on Topix! Keep dancing puppet, you have my permission.

Location hidden

#54783 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You never go to bed because you are alone. Rejected over and over.
Why? Because you were a troll before you got on Topix.
Ugly inside and out.
Oh, look at Kuntmare, intentionally trying to sow discord. What does you little buybull say your Hebrew god thinks about people that intentionally sow discord Greg?

Burn in hell puppet!!

Location hidden

#54784 May 7, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>"inferior".. .. Correct! Until same sex couples can reproduce human life without the opposite sex, same sex marriage will always be inferior!
Well, look who's back talking about butt sex again. Shocker.

Just for the record moron, marriages that don't produce children aren't magically superior to those that don't. They are completely equal in the eyes of the laws of the states that sanction them. And doesn't that just piss you off!!!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54785 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>...
Anal sex, on the other hand, is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
We spend literally billions of tax dollars trying to educate and provide the devices need to make anal sex reasonably safe. Foolish and futile.
What devices? Where are these devices? Is there a government program to get these devices? Why is it I'm just now hearing about devices that make anal sex even better?

Can Oprah help be get the devices I might be qualified for?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54786 May 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a fact that your marrage is an inferior
Smile.
That our marriage is inferior is a matter of opinion, not a matter of fact.

The quality of a union is not based on the union's ability to squeeze out a litter of pups. Single women have been popping out babies for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,252,739
Word (Dec '08) 4 min White_Lightning 5,332
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min jh4freedom 192,547
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min OzRitz 54,006
Abby 7-6-15 1 hr Kuuipo 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,155
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,152
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 99,934
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages