Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,372

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54725 May 5, 2014
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that one day you learn to enjoy something other than bitterness.
I am done here.
Goodbye.
Even KiMerde's ejaculate is caustic. Mine probably would be too, if I had a useless, Sandy vagina.
SecretSmile, Greg.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54726 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
6. Words describe reality.
Great point, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll!!!
The word that we, our friends, colleagues, family and government use to recognize our covenant is MARRIAGE.
Thanks for reminding us just exactly how much word represent reality.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
Grumpy Old Man

Bolingbrook, IL

#54727 May 5, 2014
About time

“"It's The Right Thing To Do"”

Since: Sep 11

Ossining New York

#54728 May 5, 2014
CDC wrote:
What gives you the right to put a private persons name publicly on this site?
Why the low life tactics?
<quoted text>
Hey oh great uninformed idiot ! He put himself up for examination when he listed his idiotic blog sight ! So perhaps you should go and scold him stupid ! I mean if he's so moronic(like you) to put personal info out there for all to see it's his fault and no one else ! So very glad I could help oh he with ass sex on his mind 24/7/365 !

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54729 May 5, 2014
Restless Spirits wrote:
<quoted text>Hey oh great uninformed idiot ! He put himself up for examination when he listed his idiotic blog sight ! So perhaps you should go and scold him stupid ! I mean if he's so moronic(like you) to put personal info out there for all to see it's his fault and no one else ! So very glad I could help oh he with ass sex on his mind 24/7/365 !
Exactly!!! Thanks.:)
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54730 May 6, 2014
Please provide the posting number and I will gladly retract my statement. I do not recall seeing him post the blog. I DO recall others.
If I am wrong I WILL apologize.
Restless Spirits wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey oh great uninformed idiot ! He put himself up for examination when he listed his idiotic blog sight ! So perhaps you should go and scold him stupid ! I mean if he's so moronic(like you) to put personal info out there for all to see it's his fault and no one else ! So very glad I could help oh he with ass sex on his mind 24/7/365 !
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54731 May 6, 2014
Please find the posting.
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! Thanks.:)
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54732 May 6, 2014
I waiting patiently for the posting number.
Until you find it......please go fook yourself.
Restless Spirits wrote:
<quoted text>
Move On

Paris, IL

#54733 May 6, 2014
ahh gay and non-gay still trying to impose your opinions on each other...how many years you guys plan on pointlessly arguing with each other? This thread was started in 2010 and the posts look the same now as they did back then...nice progress you morons...
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54734 May 6, 2014
Find the posting number or go fook yourself.
Move On wrote:
ahh gay and non-gay still trying to impose your opinions on each other...how many years you guys plan on pointlessly arguing with each other? This thread was started in 2010 and the posts look the same now as they did back then...nice progress you morons...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54735 May 6, 2014
Move On wrote:
Progress? Why yes...... gay couples can legally MARRY in Illinois now.
Move On

Paris, IL

#54736 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Progress? Why yes...... gay couples can legally MARRY in Illinois now.
Not really what i was referring to...i was talking about this pointless thread that is just each side insulting each other. Getting tired of seeing it always at the top of my local topix page...
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#54737 May 6, 2014
"I suppose I’m just tired of all the hoo-hah over something this ridiculous. I honestly couldn’t care less if somebody is gay, or ‘straight’ for that matter, just as I couldn’t care less about somebody’s anti-LGBT views. People seem to want you to be uptight one way or another about it, and I am content to simply respect somebody’s differences without a lot of fuss as long as there’s no harm done.”

Ret. Col Barry Johnson on whether a retired veteran should be allowed to be buried next to her wife in a veteran's cemetery in Idaho.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54738 May 6, 2014
Find the posting number please.
Move On wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really what i was referring to...i was talking about this pointless thread that is just each side insulting each other. Getting tired of seeing it always at the top of my local topix page...
Move On

Paris, IL

#54739 May 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
"I suppose I’m just tired of all the hoo-hah over something this ridiculous. I honestly couldn’t care less if somebody is gay, or ‘straight’ for that matter, just as I couldn’t care less about somebody’s anti-LGBT views. People seem to want you to be uptight one way or another about it, and I am content to simply respect somebody’s differences without a lot of fuss as long as there’s no harm done.”
Ret. Col Barry Johnson on whether a retired veteran should be allowed to be buried next to her wife in a veteran's cemetery in Idaho.
excellent...if everyone tried too, even just a little, to follow that in life there would be waaaaay less headaches over petty things.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54740 May 6, 2014
There is nothing petty about finding the posting number.
Move On wrote:
<quoted text>
excellent...if everyone tried too, even just a little, to follow that in life there would be waaaaay less headaches over petty things.

Location hidden

#54741 May 6, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Please find the posting.
After the way you accused me of
lying......? Talked to me? Go fly a kite!
Move On

Paris, IL

#54742 May 6, 2014
CDC wrote:
There is nothing petty about finding the posting number.
<quoted text>
????? what does that even mean?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54743 May 6, 2014
Nobody understands me :(

Location hidden

#54744 May 6, 2014
CDC wrote:
Nobody understands me :(
What a cop out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Grey Ghost 1,173,440
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Red_Forman 5,372
sex 2 hr sunnypathena 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 183,862
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 50,424
you wont believe what this guy is doing on ebay 7 hr Tatlover 1
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 9 hr The reason 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM