Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,931

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54668 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You are a proven liar.

You sound like a schizophrenic to me...

Smile.
No one cares what you say you
fake piece of crap......

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54670 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, why the necessity to mount a foul, slanderous gay troll attack?
Smile.
I've never mounted you, ya trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54671 May 4, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never mounted you, ya trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
Of course not, you've always been a bottom.

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54672 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, you've always been a bottom.
Snicker.
I'm an oral bottom for sure.

Better a bottom than a bottom feeder scum-sucking troll tranny trucker trailer trash tramp.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54673 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, you cant put a bent rod in A straight hole.
Wanna bet?

You have such a limited imagination..........
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54674 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, why the necessity to mount a foul, slanderous gay troll attack?
Smile.
Slanderous? Is your computer talking to you?
truth

Granite City, IL

#54676 May 4, 2014
CDC wrote:
Paranoid and rage filled posting.
Who's the hater? Who's got the rage?
Take a good look at yourself.
<quoted text>

This "I'm rubber, your glue" defense is about what I would expect of someone with your mental acuity.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54677 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality.
A word that falsely equates marriage and ss couples is a lie.
Lies hurt everyone.
<quoted text>
A slanderous gay troll attack.
Why?
Because you have no reasoned response and no character.
Smile.
You can't handle the truth.

You call facts gay slander and you call your fundamentalist propaganda reality. You are seriously messed up, Greg.

That is the source of all the strife in this thread. Your unwillingness to accept reality and childish insistence that you are the only one qualified to tell people what is real. It's no different that what is seen in a mental facility every day.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54678 May 4, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't handle the truth.
You call facts gay slander and you call your fundamentalist propaganda reality. You are seriously messed up, Greg.
That is the source of all the strife in this thread. Your unwillingness to accept reality and childish insistence that you are the only one qualified to tell people what is real. It's no different that what is seen in a mental facility every day.
The reality is your gay partner shooting a load up your ass is a waste of time. A man will never conceive and give birth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Big Deal

Dublin, CA

#54680 May 4, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The reality is your gay partner shooting a load up your ass is a waste of time. A man will never conceive and give birth.
Enough of your secret desires ! Please keep it to yourself,none of my business what you do in private and none of your business what any two consenting adult do in private ! Man,you sure got butt sex burnt into that little pea brain of yours,besides fantasizing about it ! And what about the 34% of heterosexuals doing their wife and or girlfriends from behind,kind of hypocritical of you !
Thinking Outside

Beverly, MA

#54681 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what Bible verse you got that from, but does that include thieves and murderers?
Thieves and murderers prey on people without consent. Cruelty, violence and unfairness have no place in society, not a good comparison.

And truth is often stated outside of Scripture. Does the Bible address the laws of physics? Roger Williams was a real person. He lived in a way that challenges conventional "Christian" views. He was unpopular during his day and unfortunately now, very rarely studied. Had enough people followed his example, many terrible injustices could have been avoided in the United States. You know, like slavery, atrocities against Native Americans, women's and children's rights, etc.

So KiMare, you can continue to have your narrow definition of marriage. You can marry whomever you like. So why do you feel the need to discriminate and treat others unfairly should they not agree with you? You can let others live their lives, treat them fairly and avoid being a Christian Jerk. Just be a Christian and let others be whatever they are as long as they do no harm.

With enlightenment comes freedom. From all of the posts that I have read on here, you have imprisoned your mind with a lot of limitations in your thinking and possibly your actions. Free your intellect and experience a much kinder gentler self.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54682 May 5, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The reality is your gay partner shooting a load up your ass is a waste of time. A man will never conceive and give birth.
I'm not gay, sport.

And your overwhelming obsession with male anal sex is unhealthy.

Why is it that normal people don't think about what others do in the bedroom but bigots like you cannot stop thinking about gay sex?

Who are you trying to convince that you hate gays? Me or you? I think you protest too much. You obviously have some latent feelings that you are uncomfortable with.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54683 May 5, 2014
Thinking Outside wrote:
<quoted text>
Thieves and murderers prey on people without consent. Cruelty, violence and unfairness have no place in society, not a good comparison.
And truth is often stated outside of Scripture. Does the Bible address the laws of physics? Roger Williams was a real person. He lived in a way that challenges conventional "Christian" views. He was unpopular during his day and unfortunately now, very rarely studied. Had enough people followed his example, many terrible injustices could have been avoided in the United States. You know, like slavery, atrocities against Native Americans, women's and children's rights, etc.
So KiMare, you can continue to have your narrow definition of marriage. You can marry whomever you like. So why do you feel the need to discriminate and treat others unfairly should they not agree with you? You can let others live their lives, treat them fairly and avoid being a Christian Jerk. Just be a Christian and let others be whatever they are as long as they do no harm.
With enlightenment comes freedom. From all of the posts that I have read on here, you have imprisoned your mind with a lot of limitations in your thinking and possibly your actions. Free your intellect and experience a much kinder gentler self.
Kimare is Gregory Kirschmann. He is a defrocked pastor who lost his pulpit for interfering in the marriage of two of his parishioners. His excuse for this is "their marriage was not a real marriage!"

Sound familiar?

Greg knows that what he has done is a complete violation of his religion. What you are seeing here is his defense mechanisms kick in. He is trying to claim authority over marriage because if he is not the sole authority over marriage who can claim that Brenda and Terry's marriage was not real, then he is just an adulterer and will burn in hell.

He's quite mental.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54684 May 5, 2014
You have gone over the line here.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare is Gregory Kirschmann. He is a defrocked pastor who lost his pulpit for interfering in the marriage of two of his parishioners. His excuse for this is "their marriage was not a real marriage!"
Sound familiar?
Greg knows that what he has done is a complete violation of his religion. What you are seeing here is his defense mechanisms kick in. He is trying to claim authority over marriage because if he is not the sole authority over marriage who can claim that Brenda and Terry's marriage was not real, then he is just an adulterer and will burn in hell.
He's quite mental.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54685 May 5, 2014
What gives you the right to put a private persons name publicly on this site?
Why the low life tactics?
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This "I'm rubber, your glue" defense is about what I would expect of someone with your mental acuity.

Location hidden

#54686 May 5, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>What gives you the right to put a private persons name publicly on this site?
If he hounded and insulted you the
way he does me, you wouldn't
give a crap about him either. Those
stories are the true story of a Bigot,
adulterer, a thief and a hypocrite.
Google him yourselves,or wait
until this POS insults me or lies,
then I will post the same thing.If
you don't like it, tough Tripple Nips!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54688 May 5, 2014
I don't think he uses YOUR real name.
You folks give him more credit than he's worth.
Has he changed anything by doing what he does?....Nope.
He does create unification for those opposed to his views.
Just because you take "personal" offense to him does not warranty personal attacks.
He is not personally attacking you or your way of life.
It's only your perception.
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he hounded and insulted you the
way he does me, you wouldn't
give a crap about him either. Those
stories are the true story of a Bigot,
adulterer, a thief and a hypocrite.
Google him yourselves,or wait
until this POS insults me or lies,
then I will post the same thing.If
you don't like it, tough Tripple Nips!

Location hidden

#54689 May 5, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he uses YOUR real name.
You folks give him more credit than he's worth.
Has he changed anything by doing what he does?....Nope.
He does create unification for those opposed to his views.
Just because you take "personal" offense to him does not warranty personal attacks.
He is not personally attacking you or your way of life.
It's only your perception.
He is attacking me and my way of
life you Derp.He even said I posted his blog from jealousy, because he
refused my advances so MYOB
don't post me about it again.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54690 May 5, 2014
Thinking Outside wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed the Bible said not to judge. I exposed that lie.

Now you turn around and judge me. Incredible hypocrisy.

The only limitations I use are reality.

Get real honey.

Smile.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#54691 May 5, 2014
CDC wrote:
What gives you the right to put a private persons name publicly on this site?
<quoted text>
The first amendment. Damn you're stupid, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,110,757
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 9 min boundary painter 325
Abby 9-22 13 min Kuuipo 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min boundary painter 4,723
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 15 min boundary painter 1,481
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 19 min boundary painter 1,283
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 21 min boundary painter 7,785
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,203
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Donna WG 98,248
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago