Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54716 May 5, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> You would never make it on the game show....." To Tell The Truth"..... Question #1.... are you gay?.... No, I just support perverted sex.... Buzzzzzzz, you are a liar, you're gay.
Perverted sex?

Mkay....

Think about that a lot, do ya?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54717 May 5, 2014
CDC wrote:
Maybe all you peasants should get together and build a church.
Call it St. KiMare's.
You all follow/worship him anyway.
Might as well make it official.
Who you callin' peasant, you shiksa.
lol

Libertyville, IL

#54718 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, natural sex is healthy.
Anal sex, on the other hand, is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
We spend literally billions of tax dollars trying to educate and provide the devices need to make anal sex reasonably safe. Foolish and futile.
once again kimaria, it depends on the parties involved if its demeaning, its never been up to you to decide. Some women beg for a hard cock shoved up their ass, some prefer. I guess I've always had the wrong impression about pilgrims, I always thought they were freaks behind closed doors. Rip off that bonnet while getting spanked with those big belts kind of stuff. I bet there was quite the orgies on the nina, the pinta, and i bet some real freaky shit happened on the santa maria.....right kimaria????
Observation

Beverly, MA

#54719 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed the Bible said not to judge. I exposed that lie.
Now you turn around and judge me. Incredible hypocrisy.
The only limitations I use are reality.
Get real honey.
Smile.
Not really a judgement, just an observation. Don't wish to see you suffer and sad that this had been a nonstop vitriolic festival for 3 years.

Will most likely get bored with this since it seems that reason and cooler heads cannot turn this discussion around to a more mature and caring way of thinking.

I hope that one day you learn to enjoy something other than bitterness.

I am done here.

Goodbye.
lol

Carol Stream, IL

#54720 May 5, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Perverted sex?
Mkay....
Think about that a lot, do ya?
whoooaaa now....is ace saying perverted sex means you're gay??? I guess then, the wife and I have a long loooong talk ahead of us tonight. I hope she doesn't laugh when I explain how she and I can only have unperverted sex from now on:(.....lol
CDC

Valmeyer, IL

#54721 May 5, 2014
Whatever you say altar boy.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you callin' peasant, you shiksa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jibber jab

Ballwin, MO

#54722 May 5, 2014
Luv ya Rose (Calif) sho glad ya'll's com on da thread. We needs ya hon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54723 May 5, 2014
I don't think there is a rational argument for ss marriage.

1. In this particular issue, it is interesting that every major religion disagrees with ss marriage. The Judeo/Christian position is that it is 'against nature'. In other words, mating behavior is mean't to be between opposite sexes. In terms of design and function that is not in conflict with medical or evolutionary science. The First Amendment encouraged the free exercise of faith, and was in fact fundamental in shaping our Constitution.

2. Marriage has been present in every culture in 8,000 years of human history. While quasi ss marriages have rarely and very briefly appeared, they have never established themselves and spread.

3. Social scientists assert that marriage would not exist were it not for procreation. In fact, with no-fault divorce ignoring the consequences on children, and abortion removing consideration of children, we have seen a dramatic and drastic decline in marriage and it's permanence.

It seems silly to expect a 'requirement' for procreation when most marriages require protection not to procreate. Additionally, until recently, the ability to determine the potential for conception could not be predetermined before marriage.

The fact of the matter is, normally the best place to raise a child is with their mother and father. And in fact, most parents and children prefer that.

4. I think you sell 'icky' short. It usually refers to anal sex (ie your note on Lawrence vs Texas). Medical science notes the inherent harm of anal sex. Most people view confusing a septic system for a playground as unhealthy, and even in the animal kingdom, ss anal sex is used as a means of domination.

5. At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

6. Words describe reality. The fruitful union of a diverse gender couple in marriage is distinctly different from the mutual barrenness of a duplicate gender couple. And those are just two of many distinctions between the two relationships. It would be deceptive to label them equal, and in fact, sets up an inferior comparison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54724 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I don't think there is a rational argument for ss marriage.
Really, your post should have been the ONE sentence above. That's your point. Everything else is pure crap from your demented mind.

Our response would simply be:

Nobody gives a sh1T what you think, because your opinions are irrelevant.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54725 May 5, 2014
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that one day you learn to enjoy something other than bitterness.
I am done here.
Goodbye.
Even KiMerde's ejaculate is caustic. Mine probably would be too, if I had a useless, Sandy vagina.
SecretSmile, Greg.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#54726 May 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
6. Words describe reality.
Great point, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll!!!
The word that we, our friends, colleagues, family and government use to recognize our covenant is MARRIAGE.
Thanks for reminding us just exactly how much word represent reality.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
Grumpy Old Man

Bolingbrook, IL

#54727 May 5, 2014
About time

“"It's The Right Thing To Do"”

Since: Sep 11

Ossining New York

#54728 May 5, 2014
CDC wrote:
What gives you the right to put a private persons name publicly on this site?
Why the low life tactics?
<quoted text>
Hey oh great uninformed idiot ! He put himself up for examination when he listed his idiotic blog sight ! So perhaps you should go and scold him stupid ! I mean if he's so moronic(like you) to put personal info out there for all to see it's his fault and no one else ! So very glad I could help oh he with ass sex on his mind 24/7/365 !

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54729 May 5, 2014
Restless Spirits wrote:
<quoted text>Hey oh great uninformed idiot ! He put himself up for examination when he listed his idiotic blog sight ! So perhaps you should go and scold him stupid ! I mean if he's so moronic(like you) to put personal info out there for all to see it's his fault and no one else ! So very glad I could help oh he with ass sex on his mind 24/7/365 !
Exactly!!! Thanks.:)
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54730 May 6, 2014
Please provide the posting number and I will gladly retract my statement. I do not recall seeing him post the blog. I DO recall others.
If I am wrong I WILL apologize.
Restless Spirits wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey oh great uninformed idiot ! He put himself up for examination when he listed his idiotic blog sight ! So perhaps you should go and scold him stupid ! I mean if he's so moronic(like you) to put personal info out there for all to see it's his fault and no one else ! So very glad I could help oh he with ass sex on his mind 24/7/365 !
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54731 May 6, 2014
Please find the posting.
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! Thanks.:)
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54732 May 6, 2014
I waiting patiently for the posting number.
Until you find it......please go fook yourself.
Restless Spirits wrote:
<quoted text>
Move On

Paris, IL

#54733 May 6, 2014
ahh gay and non-gay still trying to impose your opinions on each other...how many years you guys plan on pointlessly arguing with each other? This thread was started in 2010 and the posts look the same now as they did back then...nice progress you morons...
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54734 May 6, 2014
Find the posting number or go fook yourself.
Move On wrote:
ahh gay and non-gay still trying to impose your opinions on each other...how many years you guys plan on pointlessly arguing with each other? This thread was started in 2010 and the posts look the same now as they did back then...nice progress you morons...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54735 May 6, 2014
Move On wrote:
Progress? Why yes...... gay couples can legally MARRY in Illinois now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Buster Steinbeizer 216,580
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Into The Night 60,027
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,394,707
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 3 hr Fa-Foxy 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi... 1,660
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 2,681
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr Retired SOF 2,130
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Dregs Historian 102,451
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages