Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,357

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54636 May 3, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> how is that wrong stupid i said male animals f*$& male animals all the time. Man your the most ignorant puke on here.....lol ..... can you even read and write...you sure can't understand crap and you sure as hell don't make much sense with your random stupidity.
Don't engage CankerFred; he's the Charles Manson of Topix.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54638 May 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't have any answer for the inferior status of ss marrage.
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
So many words to say nothing.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A ss marrage cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
No marriage is required to equate with your ridiculous distinctions, since they are irrelevant to the state that actually sanctions marriage.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No manipulate legal maneuver will change these differences.
Smile.
No post you make with legally alter the FACT that the marriages of gays are equal under the law in every way to your own marriage.

Epic fail gramps. Keep dancing puppet.

Location hidden

#54639 May 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken vows and sexual mutations do not negate the norm.
I factually note that marriage and SS couples are distinct relationships. You have no reasoned rebuttal.
I factually note that the marriage of a SS couple is a marriage, with no legal distinction to that of a OS couple.

Chomp on it puppet.
Smirk.

Location hidden

#54640 May 3, 2014
Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, why do so many people get so worked-up about gay marriage?.
The people getting worked up over gays marrying are fundamentalists. Their entire belief system is dependent upon having an enemy. In the past it was other cultures, then other religions, then other races, then femenists, etc., etc., etc. Gays and Muslims are this generations enemy de jour. After marriage equality is established country wide and the world doesn't end, they will have move on to another sect of society.

They are consumed with the concept that some group of people is out to destroy them. It follows the tenants of their stupid religion.

Location hidden

#54641 May 3, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. There was a Broadcast when on Wolves,monkeys and other animal were shown theres also Gay. But in that Case is always one up and the other Down.they don't change that,but the one you right,they need to get Hot by the smell of a Female,but wouldnt f**k the Female
Are people supposed to understand what you type? Either your keyboard is corrupted, or your comprehension of the English language is for shit.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54642 May 3, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong. There was a Broadcast when on Wolves,monkeys and other animal were shown theres also Gay. But in that Case is always one up and the other Down.they don't change that,but the one you right,they need to get Hot by the smell of a Female,but wouldnt f**k the Female
One is up and one is down??
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#54644 May 3, 2014
That was the most paranoid rant I've heard in a long time.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The people getting worked up over gays marrying are fundamentalists. Their entire belief system is dependent upon having an enemy. In the past it was other cultures, then other religions, then other races, then femenists, etc., etc., etc. Gays and Muslims are this generations enemy de jour. After marriage equality is established country wide and the world doesn't end, they will have move on to another sect of society.
They are consumed with the concept that some group of people is out to destroy them. It follows the tenants of their stupid religion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Jay

Carbondale, IL

#54645 May 3, 2014
No one cares about this issue. Only gay agitators and knuckleheads (on the right and left) talk about it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Faith

Beverly, MA

#54646 May 3, 2014
The most sure sign that someone truly has faith is to live and let live. Roger Williams was the best example of this. He was extremely pious. He lived his life the way he deemed to be right by his religion. But what was most extraordinary is that he also had enough faith to allow others to live their own lives. He understood that to treat everyone with fairness, dignity and grace, no matter what, had no negative consequences. It can only have a positive outcome. He was a good Christian and decided not to be a jerk to others when they chose not to be Christian. He figured that it all got sorted out in the end. If God is in control, then what is there to fear? So let consenting adults marry whomever they chose. How does that hurt anyone?
lol

Chicago, IL

#54647 May 3, 2014
O.K. kanka sore I'm going to try and write this so you can understand. Bare with me please I'm not sure I have this right but hopefully I'm close enough......Here it goes....

fish sky that four hut dog two see ice tea heat rug are zero bat wing

translation: Bend over and lube up kanka, kimare is coming out of the closet
No Big Deal

Dublin, CA

#54650 May 3, 2014
Homosexuals R Demons wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth!Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth! Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth!Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the .
KKKristian are we ? LOLOLOLOL,Back under your rock please,thank you ! Oh and seek professional help immediately you psychotic putz !

Location hidden

#54651 May 3, 2014
Faith wrote:
The most sure sign that someone truly has faith is to live and let live. Roger Williams was the best example of this. He was extremely pious. He lived his life the way he deemed to be right by his religion. But what was most extraordinary is that he also had enough faith to allow others to live their own lives. He understood that to treat everyone with fairness, dignity and grace, no matter what, had no negative consequences. It can only have a positive outcome. He was a good Christian and decided not to be a jerk to others when they chose not to be Christian. He figured that it all got sorted out in the end. If God is in control, then what is there to fear? So let consenting adults marry whomever they chose. How does that hurt anyone?
Perfect! Well said!

Location hidden

#54652 May 3, 2014
Homosexuals R Demons wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth!Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth! Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the earth!Homosexuals are demons and will be wiped off the face of the .
Hey Derp you are Legion that is 7
Demons....I'm straight you repetitive
ignoramus!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#54653 May 3, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Derp you are Legion that is 7
Demons....I'm straight you repetitive
ignoramus!
Ya wanna switch teams ?!

We're having our "ANNUAL BIG RECRUITMENT DRIVE" next month !:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54654 May 4, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>Ya wanna switch teams ?!

We're having our "ANNUAL BIG RECRUITMENT DRIVE" next month !:)
Naw,Demons smell nasty!

Since: May 14

Joliet, IL

#54655 May 4, 2014
47,000 pages of crap. I shall fling it..... You know how hard it is to find my species yet the opposite sex? There aren't many of us left since the cubs started winning!!! Stop the CUBS!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54656 May 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
I'm not sure what Bible verse you got that from, but does that include thieves and murderers?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54657 May 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
Words describe reality.

A word that falsely equates marriage and ss couples is a lie.

Lies hurt everyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Granite City, IL

#54658 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality.
Lies hurt everyone.
How does it feel to know that shortly you will be dead and gay marriage will be allowed across all of the US? That your entire way of life and belief system meaant nothing and will soon fade into histoty as a bad footnote of human hatred and bigotry? Will you live to see it?

It probably doesn't feel quite as bad as when you were kicked out of the pulpit of your church for adultery. Does it, Greg?

Words do describe reality. The word that describes yours is fundamentalist. You are a twisted, illogical, hateful fundamentalist. You are also an adulterer and a liar.

The idea that you are going to come here and try to educate people about morality is beond comical.

SMIRK

Location hidden

#54659 May 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality.
Lies hurt everyone.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to know that shortly you will be dead and gay marriage will be allowed across all of the US? That your entire way of life and belief system meaant nothing and will soon fade into histoty as a bad footnote of human hatred and bigotry? Will you live to see it?
It probably doesn't feel quite as bad as when you were kicked out of the pulpit of your church for adultery. Does it, Greg?
Words do describe reality. The word that describes yours is fundamentalist. You are a twisted, illogical, hateful fundamentalist. You are also an adulterer and a liar.
The idea that you are going to come here and try to educate people about morality is beond comical.
SMIRK
A slanderous gay troll attack.

Why?

Because you have no reasoned response and no character.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,172,121
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 12 min Hannah Sera 1,583
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min His 50,222
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Red_Forman 5,346
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frankie Forsyth 184,340
Jay Cutler U Suk 2 hr Eat my shorts 2
Dr.shaba abortion clinic 0810870355 in Ladysmit... 3 hr shaba 1
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 10 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST