Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
47,321 - 47,340 of 48,989 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Double smirk

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Double smirk
You are no Rhodes Scholar yourself!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

CDC wrote:
I do not agree with KiMare's views on SSM. Be he sure keeps with a consistent message. Unlike the rest of you chumps.
Definitely not like your bipolar, rage posting ass.

One minute asking people to be nice to and not use hateful language. The next minute spewing rancor and hate from every orifice.

Right, rage poster?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Angry Bro?
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely not like your bipolar, rage posting ass.
One minute asking people to be nice to and not use hateful language. The next minute spewing rancor and hate from every orifice.
Right, rage poster?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, then why the hissy fit about calling a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half ss couple 'married'?
Where exactly did I throw this imaginary hissy fit? Where did I ask that couples be referred to as married? Oh, that's right, absolutely no where. Unlike you, I don't equate people with an institution.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are looking stupid and embarrassed...
Snicker.
Nope, the stupidity and embarrassment remain all yours princess.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your eyes checked.
They are distinct relationships. It is false labeling to claim otherwise.
Why are you afraid of the truth? Why would you ignore a lie that affects not just the fabric of society, but children?
Perhaps this discussion is above your pay grade intellectually and morally?
Smile.
The state labels it "marriage", and since they are the one's responsible for sanctioning it, they trump you retarded opinions. Not a damn thing your fundie tantrums can do to alter that FACT. Smile bitch.

Time to give Sandy a flea bath.
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Haha - "wackadoo" a new word in the English dictionary. I'm telling you, won't be long and you will quality for a peace prize. Just like the Pres.
truth

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to troll, don't forget the genetic chimera, FULLY a woman and FULLY a man. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man!
By the way, I answered your question two days ago.
SS marriage is an oxymoron.
Smirk.
Oh come on, Greg. We all saw your Watchman blog. Kimara is a poet you quoted there. You can come clean about that lie now.

And all the others too, my compulsive little friend. We know the truth about you Greg Kirschmann. It's all on Google.

You're just an adulterous, hillbilly, ex-pastor who has nothing better to do than to troll Topix with his bigotry and hate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on, Greg. We all saw your Watchman blog. Kimara is a poet you quoted there. You can come clean about that lie now.

And all the others too, my compulsive little friend. We know the truth about you Greg Kirschmann. It's all on Google.

You're just an adulterous, hillbilly, ex-pastor who has nothing better to do than to troll Topix with his bigotry and hate.
EXACTLY,well that and "Truckin"!
lol

Lake Zurich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to troll, don't forget the genetic chimera, FULLY a woman and FULLY a man. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man!
By the way, I answered your question two days ago.
SS marriage is an oxymoron.
Smirk.
come on stupid now you're just making yourself look like an even bigger liar. You never once answered my question...You never once showed us where i said. that 2 men or 2 women having sex could produce a child from the act... You can't answer my question because I never said it. You really are mentally handicapped or you're on lsd or some other kind of hallucinagen......lol what a tool you are....lol

also your not a straight man, you weren't born one nor will you ever be....you're exactly what you hate you have exactly what you hate... a same sex marraige a woman married to a woman....damn you're dumb. Its obvious you dream of being a straight all man like me, but like everything else you try to do, you failed miserably

You're still a joke to intellegent people
lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your eyes checked.
Why are you afraid of the truth? Why would you ignore a lie that affects not just the fabric of society, but children?
Smile.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The state labels it "marriage", and since they are the one's responsible for sanctioning it, they trump you retarded opinions. Not a damn thing your fundie tantrums can do to alter that FACT. Smile bitch.
Time to give Sandy a flea bath.
And we all know the 'state' is always right...

You don't even try to argue they are equal relationships. Instead you wave your piece of paper and go into your ad homoan hissy fit rant.

Really sad. Go stand in the corner with the rest of the gay trolls.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

CDC wrote:
I do not agree with KiMare's views on SSM. Be he sure keeps with a consistent message. Unlike the rest of you chumps.
Ironically, the reason I annoy them so much is they know what I am saying is true.

You will come around too...

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your eyes checked.
Smile.

You don't even try to argue they are equal relationships. Instead you wave your piece of paper and go into your ad homoan hissy fit rant.

Smile.
Ha Ha.....You're a trucker and you
are asking him about his pay scale?
That made my day,fricking hilarious!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your eyes checked.
Smile.

Smile.
BTW- By "Trucker" I mean delivery
Boy!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Ironically, the reason I annoy them so much is they know what I am saying is true.

You will come around too...

Smile.
BS......Your lies and weird thinking is
what annoys me.That and a fake
Pastor who got caught in the cookie
jar,and seducing parishioners that
anyone can Google!
lol

Lake Zurich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

While we're at it you ignorant old fool ssm is not an oxymoron. An oxymoron is opposite words like freezer burn or pretty ugly. Same sex and marriage are not nore will ever be opposite by any definitions of the words you can make up in your pretend world. Same sex means of the same gender, marriage means united, sorry stupid but those are not opposites. Even the made up ebonics language can't define same sex and marriage as opposites because the two words by themselves can not be construed as opposite or alike, but you're way to ignorant to know that. Ssm happen every single day all over the world and will never be opposites
Chicagobunny

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Now now children. Who ever heard of a male bunny on top of another male bunny, or a female bunny on top or under another female bunny!!! And that goes for horses, cows, hogs, chickens, all of God's creatures. And you try to convince the coveted Illinois House of Representatives to legalize same sex unions!!!!. Have a beer or two and stand in the corner. Or maybe a medical marijuana joint. Grow up girls (gurls) and boys (boi's)... Think with a clear and clean mind. Thank you and thanx KankaFred for your support big guy.
lol

Lake Zurich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Even though its not, a man and a woman getting married would be closer to an oxymoron then two of the exact same sex (man/woman= opposite....man/man or woman/woman=identical same sex/ marriage= not opposite or identical). In either case none is an oxymoron, the only moron here is you
lol

Lake Zurich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Chicagobunny wrote:
Now now children. Who ever heard of a male bunny on top of another male bunny, or a female bunny on top or under another female bunny!!! And that goes for horses, cows, hogs, chickens, all of God's creatures. And you try to convince the coveted Illinois House of Representatives to legalize same sex unions!!!!. Have a beer or two and stand in the corner. Or maybe a medical marijuana joint. Grow up girls (gurls) and boys (boi's)... Think with a clear and clean mind. Thank you and thanx KankaFred for your support big guy.
ummm apparently you don't get out of the city much, since animals don't have sex for fun, I'm not so sure about female animals, but when males of most species of animals are in heat they could care less what they stick their cock in and that definetly goes for rabbits. Wild male rabbits are the horniest little f$@&ers out there, when a male rabbit is in heat it would stick it in the ass of of its own brother if they ran into each other. I try to shoot and eat as many of them as i can, staight or gay they taste good in a pot with some carrots and onions, man I'm hungry. have you ever ate bacon? If you have, there's probably a 99% chance you ate a male pig that's been butt raped by another male, even after getting their nuts cut. City folks really need to get educated on where there food comes from. Thanks for dropping that ignorant ebonics crap, now people can understand what you say.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your eyes checked.
Smile.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your trashy trailer trash tranny trucker tuchas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min XYZ 1,083,048
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 8 min NITiN 22
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 175,058
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 1 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search