Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52056 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54615 May 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Except SS marrage is inferior.
Smile.
There is no "marrage". There is marriage, and all marriages are equal under the law.
Your brain is inferior, trampy trucker trailer trash tranny troll.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54616 May 2, 2014
I must admit the 5 T's are funny.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "marrage". There is marriage, and all marriages are equal under the law.
Your brain is inferior, trampy trucker trailer trash tranny troll.
SecretSmile, Hunty.

Judged:

17

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54617 May 2, 2014
Oooops, I meant 6 T's :)

Judged:

17

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54618 May 2, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "marrage". There is marriage, and all marriages are equal under the law.
Your brain is inferior, trampy trucker trailer trash tranny troll.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
You still don't have any answer for the inferior status of ss marrage.

Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.

A ss marrage cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.

No manipulate legal maneuver will change these differences.

Smile.

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54619 May 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't have any answer ....
Smile.
More attempted flowery verbiage by the trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54620 May 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't have any answer for the inferior status of ss marrage.

Smile.
I have, and I've already told you. Our marriages aren't inferior to anyone else's, particularly yours.

You express an opinion, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

SecretSmile.
lol

Chicago, IL

#54621 May 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Except SS marrage is inferior.
Smile.
in your mind, sure, doesnt mean everyone shares your opinion nor does it mean your right or wrong. All it means is that's your opinion and that's all you have ..... put all the stupidity aside....for every person saying on thing there's going to be others who believe something else.....again this is where you failed at life, not everyone has to share your OPINION.
lol

Chicago, IL

#54622 May 2, 2014
And to be clear so you don't confuse the definition of opinion this is what it means

o·pin·ion /&#601;&#712;piny& #601;n/

noun a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance" synonyms: belief, judgment, thought(s),(way of) thinking, mind,(point of) view, viewpoint, outlook, attitude, stance, position, perspective, persuasion, standpoint; More
lol

Chicago, IL

#54623 May 2, 2014
And for all those stupid ass web pages, studies and polls that one side can pull up the other is going to find othersstating something contradictive......see that's what's great about opinions, anyone can look at whatever they want and draw a conclusion. Here's where that gets gray, you can have an opinion but you don't have the right to tell others they can't.... Its America , we do have freedom here....see that's how you have it all messed up kiqueer, your to stupid too see how the world really is.
Hetero Joke

Beverly, MA

#54624 May 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't have any answer for the inferior status of ss marrage.
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
it is described as the union of Mars and Venus.
It reunites humanity to the roots of life,
while at the very same time
hosting the best and natural
birth place of future human life.
It is the blend of masculinity and femininity.
The wisdom of logic and intuition united.
Strength and delicacy perfectly balanced.
Protection and nurture combined as one.
A complimentary merging that multiplies the unbiased blend of humanity's genders.
A ss marrage cannot equate to a single one of these distinctions.
No manipulate legal maneuver will change these differences.
Smile.
If heterosexual marriage is so wonderful, why is there a 50% divorce rate? Why are so many dad's just every other weekend dad's? How is it that these natural, perfectly balanced, nurturing unions produce homosexual offspring from time to time?
Ace

Benton, IL

#54625 May 3, 2014
Hetero Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
If heterosexual marriage is so wonderful, why is there a 50% divorce rate? Why are so many dad's just every other weekend dad's? How is it that these natural, perfectly balanced, nurturing unions produce homosexual offspring from time to time?
I must say those is some very good questions. My opinion, our world is turning evil, mankind is losing sight of wright an wrong. Why else would mankind cheat on his spouse or man beat her? Why else would parents waste their resources on drugs and alcohol instead of their kids? Even a mother dog will take care of their young. Why else would lying in the oval office be acceptable? I guess at the end of days we will learn the answers.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grace

Beverly, MA

#54626 May 3, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I must say those is some very good questions. My opinion, our world is turning evil, mankind is losing sight of wright an wrong. Why else would mankind cheat on his spouse or man beat her? Why else would parents waste their resources on drugs and alcohol instead of their kids? Even a mother dog will take care of their young. Why else would lying in the oval office be acceptable? I guess at the end of days we will learn the answers.
So then, why do so many people get so worked-up about gay marriage? If evil is so predominant then how is being gay or a same sex marriage anymore "evil?"
I actually think that what some folks are calling evil is overly dramatic. Cruelty, violence, and imposing a state of unfairness is evil. Those things can be corrected and removed from our society by intelligent humans working together. But when folks delve so intrusively into the private lives of others and lose sight of the bigger problems that could actually be solved, then things spin outta control.
So when the Christian Church and it's ardent charismatic followers start doing things that are useful to society instead of obsessing over and trying to control everyone's sex lives, they might get a bit of attention and gain more followers.
Support education, provide food, clothing, shelter to all who need it without question. A state of grace is to not judge or care about another person's religion, race, sexual orientation, or political leaning.
We all live in a state of grace like it or not.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54627 May 3, 2014
Hetero Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
If heterosexual marriage is so wonderful, why is there a 50% divorce rate? Why are so many dad's just every other weekend dad's? How is it that these natural, perfectly balanced, nurturing unions produce homosexual offspring from time to time?
Broken vows and sexual mutations do not negate the norm.

I factually note that marriage and SS couples are distinct relationships. You have no reasoned rebuttal.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54628 May 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken vows and sexual mutations do not negate the norm.
I factually note that marriage and SS couples are distinct relationships. You have no reasoned rebuttal.
You state your opinion; you factually note nothing.

SS couples ARE married. You're painfully aware of this, but there's just not one damned thing that you can do about it. You're like those a-holes with the 1/20/2013 bumper sticker who still can't admit that the Obama Presidency was a legitimate Presidency.

I can assure you that my marriage IS very distinct from yours. We don't use our marriage to take a steaming turd, like you, on those which are different.

Marriage is a covenant between to adults, and whatever that covenant means to them is none of your damned business.

As RuPaul said, "Unless they gonna pay your bills, pay them bitches no mind"

In other words, opinions of a trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll are moot.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

Since: Sep 11

Dundee, UK

#54629 May 3, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> ummm apparently you don't get out of the city much, since animals don't have sex for fun, I'm not so sure about female animals, but when males of most species of animals are in heat they could care less what they stick their cock in and that definetly goes for rabbits. Wild male rabbits are the horniest little f$@&ers out there, when a male rabbit is in heat it would stick it in the ass of of its own brother if they ran into each other. I try to shoot and eat as many of them as i can, staight or gay they taste good in a pot with some carrots and onions, man I'm hungry. have you ever ate bacon? If you have, there's probably a 99% chance you ate a male pig that's been butt raped by another male, even after getting their nuts cut. City folks really need to get educated on where there food comes from. Thanks for dropping that ignorant ebonics crap, now people can understand what you say.
You are wrong. There was a Broadcast when on Wolves,monkeys and other animal were shown theres also Gay. But in that Case is always one up and the other Down.they don't change that,but the one you right,they need to get Hot by the smell of a Female,but wouldnt f**k the Female

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54630 May 3, 2014
CDC wrote:
Hurray our Xavier is here!
.
.
.
pin drop
...
.
.
cough
..
.
awkward
Shouldn't you be out knocking on doors and pestering your neighbors?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54631 May 3, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> lol. If it wasn't for vaginal sex you wouldn't be here.
No shit, Sherlock. That changes nothing about the dangers of vaginal sex.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54632 May 3, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit, Sherlock. That changes nothing about the dangers of vaginal sex.
Just remember, you cant put a bent rod in A straight hole.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54633 May 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, you cant put a bent rod in A straight hole.
Thanks for making our point, you trampy, trailer-trash, tranny trucker troll.

Can anyone put a str8 rod in your hole, Mr. Mangina?

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54634 May 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Broken vows and sexual mutations do not negate the norm.

I factually note that marriage and SS couples are distinct relationships. You have no reasoned rebuttal.
BROKEN VOWS? AHAHAHAHAHAHA
You mean like when you are a Pastor
and you seduce Parishioners, steal
money and get DeFrocked Greg?
You're a hypocrite big time !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,565,668
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min SweLL GirL 11,020
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Buster Steinbeizer 242,277
Letter to NFL Commissioners. 2 hr The Military 1
How Adam got Eve. 11 hr The Serpent 1
Trump Sounds like a fool 11 hr Don Screwball 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 12 hr Another Big Lie 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages