Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,243

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54503 Apr 30, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruck off, old man. I said "we" and I meant "we". Could you possibly be anymore of a dick?
If I remember right, you were married before and had children with your wife.

You then divorced her, and have a fruitless ss marrage.

Stating reality is being a 'dick'?

Why do you need to twist the truth with a deceitful 'we'?

SMile.

Location hidden

#54504 Apr 30, 2014
lol wrote:
naaa no buttons pushed , this is topix only complete idiots take topix seriously and obsess on here daily (kind of sounds like kiqueer and several others on both sides)....remember I'm what you only wish you could be .....a straight married intellegent man, you're married, other then that you don't fit the bill....I, along with the rest of the modern world just think you're funny.
You're failure at life and pathetic attempt to fill the void amuses me and that's all there is too it.

notice how often I
lol

Most of us are smart enough to see you don't actually believe your nonsense some are as dumb as you and by into your stupidity. You're confused and torn inside, trying to push peoples buttons, as you put it, is how you get off. Its all good kiqueer, nothing a good shrink couldn't help you with. One of these days you will grow up, flurrish and be a productive part of society. You better hurry though, by the looks of those wrinkles it won't be long till the retirement home and the inevitable dirt nap we are all headed towards, I have another 40 or so years till then, thankfully I'm not going to waste those years being bitter and sad like yourself
Clearly you are still going off. You can't even go to bed!(lol)

"Most of us" are dumb enough to claim that two men can procreate children.

That's priceless!(lol)

The rest is gay troll rants. It hurts, it hurts me bad!(lol)

Why do you think you will only live until you are 49?(lol)

I'm enjoying this.

Smile.
lol

Alsip, IL

#54505 Apr 30, 2014
Kiqueers two biggest supporters.......1 speaks ebonics, the other just has a hard time speaking at all.....lol.....must be difficult watching the world pass you all by.....lol....

lol
lol

Alsip, IL

#54506 Apr 30, 2014
Hold on... kiqueers a trucker.... it's worried about ssm.... I'm more worried about it hammering down the road with its eyes glued to topix... its either that or its already retired.... nobody with a job has that much time to devote to topix

lol
Chicagobunny

Belleville, IL

#54507 Apr 30, 2014
Brings back dat Kanka man Fred. He b in the kno. Fer sures.

Since: Sep 11

Borehamwood, UK

#54508 Apr 30, 2014
How long will it take till just Indians left in north America,as,if all change to Gay no Birth of White will be given?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54509 Apr 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember right, you were married before and had children with your wife.
You then divorced her, and have a fruitless ss marrage.
Stating reality is being a 'dick'?
Why do you need to twist the truth with a deceitful 'we'?
SMile.
Your attempts to define everyone else's family are lame. There are families with one parent. There are families with two biological parents. There are families with one biological parent and one non-biological parent. There are families where both parents are non-biological.

A marriage is what two people define it to be.
A family is what a unit of people define it to be.

A trucker trailer trash tranny is someone who can't think out her own box.
jibber jab

Belleville, IL

#54510 Apr 30, 2014
It may happen in your life time with SSM. Think about it Fred.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54511 Apr 30, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you in need to explain you yourself more,as it maybe not sure to everyone if you Gay or not.
Off Course,It is not expected that only Gay write on that Forum,but that Matter could lead to miss-understanding.
What he means is that in a Gay-Relationship one may have brought Children into in,but logically Gay couple rather have Psychological Children then Phychical.
Sir Elton John i think has a "Son" he calls.:-) But no one else see's it that Way,as its the Child of someone else.
On the other Hand. Half a Mile behind my House was a Concert of Elton John. It started atAfternoon with differend Musician and Bands till at 08.00 Pm was Big Sir Elton Johns Time.
That was also the Time the Mayority walked off.
"That" is what the Folks think of Gay,doesnt matter what Politicianc and Media say.
Flibitty gibbity blabbidy bla. Given that you have socialized medicine in England, why do you refuse treatment for your disease?
lol

Alsip, IL

#54512 Apr 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are still going off. You can't even go to bed!(lol)
"Most of us" are dumb enough to claim that two men can procreate children.
That's priceless!(lol)
The rest is gay troll rants. It hurts, it hurts me bad!(lol)
Why do you think you will only live until you are 49?(lol)
I'm enjoying this.
Smile.
man yoy keep proving how stupid you are....show me where i said 2 men can procreate and make children you'll ignore that because you can't...and yes i am up late...i also get up early its a work thing ...I'm in my 30s I'm not old yet and need a nap after walking 10 feet.

Location hidden

#54513 Apr 30, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> man yoy keep proving how stupid you are....show me where i said 2 men can procreate and make children you'll ignore that because you can't...and yes i am up late...i also get up early its a work thing ...I'm in my 30s I'm not old yet and need a nap after walking 10 feet.
"the same goes for gay couples".

No, the same doesn't go for gay couples.

Those ad homoan attacks are hurting me bad!(lol)

Snicker.

Borehamwood, UK

#54514 Apr 30, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempts to define everyone else's family are lame. There are families with one parent. There are families with two biological parents. There are families with one biological parent and one non-biological parent. There are families where both parents are non-biological.
A marriage is what two people define it to be.
A family is what a unit of people define it to be.
A trucker trailer trash tranny is someone who can't think out her own box.
Isn't a Marriage to find a family? Don't need Marry for Sex,but for Partnership,to get Children and let them grow up.
And why the big talking about Gay. No ordinary Family would talk much about there Sex they have and when.
Chicagobunny

Belleville, IL

#54515 Apr 30, 2014
FRED - FRED, help!!!! Tell them that with SSM it will close down all the abortion clinics and more unemployed on the unemployment rolls. Tell'em Kanka Fred. Come to our aid big guy.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#54516 Apr 30, 2014
Chicagobunny wrote:
Ace is the place "in Du Quoin" that is. We need more intelligent and domicile citizens from Du Quoin. Just what does Du Quoin mean?
My interpretation, don't let the sun set on your gay ass.
i am gay

Saint Louis, MO

#54517 Apr 30, 2014
amen
Time Wasters

Paris, IL

#54518 Apr 30, 2014
Hey I think if you guys argue about it for another 4 or 5 years you might reach a consensus...lol...you losers need to get on with life...

Borehamwood, UK

#54519 Apr 30, 2014
Anywhy. As we shall not judge what is good or not,we have to accept that the Law has changed to anything which is against most Religions as well as Community Acceptance.
But it's highly unfair to charge them Tax and Healthcare as everyone,give them a Pension as everyone without having a Human Product of thems Marriage.
Therefore it were just fair to charge them a higher Rate of Tax,a higher rate towards Heathcare and reduce thems Pension to that Amount they have paid in,as they haven't produced a Child who would pay thems Pension back.
As there claims someone he has 3 Children of his previous Marriage,i claim that he now as Gay holds another up from marry a Woman to produce Children.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54520 Apr 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I'm simply stating that the reality of a man and woman uniting as one in body, mind and spirit creates the most wonderful, natural relationship in humanity, and results in a fruitfulness nurtured in the best setting for society. A natural, blood kinship that results in the strongest relational bonds society produces. The very human fabric that holds cultures together!
I can't help it if those succinct facts sound like poetry to you. Or that a ss couple cannot rise to that fundamental level of marriage.
I would suggest that ss couples establish their own legitimate relational identity. I am hurt that you appear to reject what I thought was a sensitive concession, by allowing the close wording of 'marrage' as a fair alternative!
"succinct facts". LOL!!! Oh, that's hilarious. A real knee slapper gramps.

You got nothing. You never will.

Smirk.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54522 Apr 30, 2014
lol wrote:
Hold on... kiqueers a trucker.... it's worried about ssm.... I'm more worried about it hammering down the road with its eyes glued to topix... its either that or its already retired.... nobody with a job has that much time to devote to topix

lol
That's a big 10/4 on the Trucker job!
What else could a defrocked adulteress
Pastor do?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54523 Apr 30, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>
You mobilice against Christians?
No?
What the heck is "mobilice"?
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like that,as every Main Religion is against Homosexuality,
Who cares? Religion doesn't trump the Constitution. It never will.
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>
secondly,with the new Laws in Place is it already Discrimination to accuse another,either being a Homosexual practicer,or not,becouse its a Crime in his Religion.
Was that supposed to make sense? No idea what law you are referring to, and homosexuality is a characteristic, not an act. It isn't something that can be "practiced".
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you have to say to that?
Sure. You sound very uneducated. That's what I'd say to that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 180,979
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min DEM1680stretchpants 1,144,511
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Imasport 142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 48,599
Ferguson protests move to retail stores 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 4 hr 1-5-11-17 MISSING 15
My true thoughts about this song. 4 hr ThereSheGosWalkin 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago