Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#54390 Apr 23, 2014
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi TX. How ya been?
Been doing great. How have you been? I checked back on here after being away for a while and couldn't believe how mean people were being...

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54391 Apr 23, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Been doing great. How have you been? I checked back on here after being away for a while and couldn't believe how mean people were being...
Doing great also. I check in every now and then. Same ol' bs. You have your loons who rant and rave, yet equality pushes forward. Poor deluded saps. Lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54392 Apr 24, 2014
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing great also. I check in every now and then. Same ol' bs. You have your loons who rant and rave, yet equality pushes forward. Poor deluded saps. Lol
"Equality pushes forward"?

The big lie is that ss couples are the equal to marriage.

Smile.

Location hidden

#54393 Apr 24, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
And Kimare, no, their marriages are only inferior in YOUR mind. The legal status of their marriages are the same as yours. Love is love, no matter what the gender. How would you feel if someone told you that your marriage is not valid because you are a hermaphrodite? Put yourself in other people's shoes and imagine how that would make you feel. Live and let live, man, we only get one shot at life, and EVERYONE deserves happiness.
I've listed specific significant distinctions. Those are facts.

I've never debated the legal status, except for it's denial of reality.

Of course love is love. However not all love is marriage.

Confronting denial, especially denial that demands others agree, is not wrong.

What you accurately note is that troll behavior is the result of a baseless argument.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54395 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've listed specific significant distinctions. Those are facts.
Confronting denial, especially denial that demands others agree, is not wrong.
What you accurately note is that troll behavior is the result of a baseless argument.
No, you hillbilly bigot. All you've done is try to equate child birth with marriage. Which is foolish.

There is no requirement for marriage in order to have children.

There is no requirement to have children in order to get married.

Your entire argument is ridiculous.

It is nothing more than what you consider to be a clever attempt to re-word you Xtian fundamentalist beliefs into something that doesn't sound quite so Xtian.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54396 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
The lie is the one you keep telling yourself. When you keep denying that they are exactly the same as yours. You are merely throwing a toddler's tantrum.

"NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LISTEN! NO NO NO NO NO! I WILL NOT ACCEPT REALITY. I'M A BULLDOG AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME."

LOL. You have them mentality of a three year old.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54397 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial of our marriages exposes your lack of reality.
You don't get to determine whose marriages are better, or worse, than others. You're not "the decider", as George W. would have said.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
KiMare

Reading, PA

#54398 Apr 24, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you hillbilly bigot. All you've done is try to equate child birth with marriage. Which is foolish.
There is no requirement for marriage in order to have children.
There is no requirement to have children in order to get married.
Your entire argument is ridiculous.
It is nothing more than what you consider to be a clever attempt to re-word you Xtian fundamentalist beliefs into something that doesn't sound quite so Xtian.
Where did I say procreation was a requirement?

If my points are ridiculous, be specific.

You are a hateful troll.

Smile.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54399 Apr 24, 2014
Not siding with TXgurl....but.....well, maybe just this once :)
TXgurl wrote:
Not siding with CDC here, but you all should leave Kimare's wife out of this. She isn't the one on here spreading lies, so she doesn't need to be called names and made fun of. Attack Kimare's lies all you want, but have some respect and leave his wife out of this.
Attacking her, an innocent person in all of this, is childish and VERY disrespectful... all of you who have done this should be ashamed of yourselves. Attacking the innocent does NOTHING but make people not want to listen to what you say.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Fairview Heights, IL

#54400 Apr 24, 2014
The truth comes out. Truth be a "bulldog". Oh boy, now we'll see if he wanna mess arounds wit a "hounddog" from Shoal Creek bottoms. Yip yip yip
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#54401 Apr 24, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
The truth comes out. Truth be a "bulldog". Oh boy, now we'll see if he wanna mess arounds wit a "hounddog" from Shoal Creek bottoms. Yip yip yip
No truth does not "be a bulldog". You have no idea what I meant when I said that comment so why don't you just stop begging for attention?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#54402 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hateful troll.
Smile.
I already have. You;re just playing stupid games. Like always.

You are a hateful fundie troll. That's all you've ever been, hillbilly.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54403 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hateful troll.
Smile.
Senility is a bitch, Hunty. Your trolling schtick is so bad, you can even remember 50% of the crap you've written
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Fairview Heights, IL

#54404 Apr 24, 2014
Dusty laying it on the line, dear "truth". Memory of yours is fading as you keep talking about troll and hillbilly. And silly games. No games when a hounddog sniffs up behind you and gets a piece of your a$$.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54405 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say procreation was a requirement?

You are a hateful troll.

Smile.
Specifically all your points are
ridiculous......

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#54406 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Mention loons who rant and rave, and look who comes a runnin'.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#54407 Apr 24, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
And Kimare, no, their marriages are only inferior in YOUR mind. The legal status of their marriages are the same as yours. Love is love, no matter what the gender. How would you feel if someone told you that your marriage is not valid because you are a hermaphrodite? Put yourself in other people's shoes and imagine how that would make you feel. Live and let live, man, we only get one shot at life, and EVERYONE deserves happiness.
Fundie xtians aren'capable of empathy, unless it's a fetus or a dead jew on a stick.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54408 Apr 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
It is clear that ss couples stand inferior in the fundamental identities of marriage.
~Missing a gender. A gender prejudice in a time of educated equality.
~Barren. A fruitlessness and desolation that distinguishes marriage and only raises ss couples to the same level of countless other relationships.
One possible option is for ss couples to be called maried, with one 'r', representing one gender and no procreation.
Smile.
It's clear that you're a sad and angry moron. Guess what? Despite your repetitious posts, I'm still married and it's recognized equally to your marriage in every way that matters. Chomp on it queen. Unlilke your opinions, which aren't worth diddly squat.

Smirk.

Fetch Sandy, fetch!!

Location hidden

#54409 Apr 24, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear that you're a sad and angry moron. Guess what? Despite your repetitious posts, I'm still married and it's recognized equally to your marriage in every way that matters. Chomp on it queen. Unlilke your opinions, which aren't worth diddly squat.
Smirk.
Fetch Sandy, fetch!!
Then why the vulgar anger?

I'm simply noting in obvious distinctions between your relationship and marriage. If they weren't inferior, you wouldn't be angry. Your crude attempts to bait me by verbally assaulting my wife don't anger me, it just shows your desperation and depravity.

Smile.
dying laughing

Detroit, MI

#54410 Apr 24, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have. You;re just playing stupid games. Like always.
You are a hateful fundie troll. That's all you've ever been, hillbilly.
This is way to humorous. Truth calling someone a hateful troll. One quick question truth why is it ok for you to play troll but not kimare? Maybe you should just stick to what you're good at like talking bad about people who have died, bragging on your imaginary high paying job and imaginary wall full of degrees.
Anyone intrested in seeing what im talking about just check out granite city il topix its full of truth a.k.a. mahz talking bad on the dead claiming to know everything about everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min GEORGIA 8,443
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min An NFL Fan 1,383,748
Word (Dec '08) 10 min GEORGIA 6,174
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 11 min GEORGIA 2,443
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min JRB 214,566
News Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Tim... (Jun '13) 1 hr Milton 3
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He's don... 1 hr bozo 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 hr Sublime1 102,044
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages