Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54371 Apr 23, 2014
Shh, don't tell Kimare because he'll fill his Depends:

Support for marriage equality in Texas is at an all time high:

http://www.topix.com/news/gay/2014/04/poll-ma...
Chicagobunny

Marshfield, MO

#54372 Apr 23, 2014
Stay out of Texas. Everything is "BIG" in Texas.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54373 Apr 23, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot about Brenda and Terry. He broke up their legally validated marriage. It's the only reason he doesn't consider himself an adulterer, because he can say their marriage was never valid. Everyone knows it's nothing but a technicality used by this sociopathic, manipulative liar. He was kicked out of the pulpit of his church for doing it.
Really. They never got a divorce, and she is remarried.

She kicked him out because he was living off the wefare her four children and her received.

You are a reported lying troll.

Smirk.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54374 Apr 23, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Really. They never got a divorce, and she is remarried.

She kicked him out because he was living off the wefare her four children and her received.

Smirk.
Love Google! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#54375 Apr 23, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love Google! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Satan loves you guys.....
Ace

Benton, IL

#54376 Apr 23, 2014
A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, and asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"
She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."
"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?"
"It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded.
"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?"
"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband's parents."
He said, "Do you have a real grudge?"
"No," she replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."
"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"
"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is yes."
"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"
"Yes," she responded, "about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do."
Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"
"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He said he can't communicate with me!"
Same sex couples could never have so much fun.
Ace

Benton, IL

#54377 Apr 23, 2014
A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."

The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says... "HEBREWS."
Chicagobunny

Arnold, MO

#54378 Apr 23, 2014
truth shall win. And HEBREWS makes his own coffee here in Chicago. Chicago has more votes. Even dead votes. See.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54379 Apr 23, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Satan loves you guys.....
God loves me buddy.He also loves
everyone else including you...
I don't give Evil the time of day.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54380 Apr 23, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. They never got a divorce, and she is remarried.
Smirk.
I'm reported?

Awww.

Is poor widdle Greggie going to cry to Topix now?

Waaaaaa.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54381 Apr 23, 2014
That's not very bulldog like, Greg.

Crying to mommy when you're getting your ass kicked isn't bulldog like at all.
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#54382 Apr 23, 2014
truth shall win.. Bet on it. Yes..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54383 Apr 23, 2014
And still, ss couples are inferior to marriage.

Smile.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#54384 Apr 23, 2014
Not siding with CDC here, but you all should leave Kimare's wife out of this. She isn't the one on here spreading lies, so she doesn't need to be called names and made fun of. Attack Kimare's lies all you want, but have some respect and leave his wife out of this.

Attacking her, an innocent person in all of this, is childish and VERY disrespectful... all of you who have done this should be ashamed of yourselves. Attacking the innocent does NOTHING but make people not want to listen to what you say.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#54385 Apr 23, 2014
And Kimare, no, their marriages are only inferior in YOUR mind. The legal status of their marriages are the same as yours. Love is love, no matter what the gender. How would you feel if someone told you that your marriage is not valid because you are a hermaphrodite? Put yourself in other people's shoes and imagine how that would make you feel. Live and let live, man, we only get one shot at life, and EVERYONE deserves happiness.
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#54386 Apr 23, 2014
HE BREWS.. Now get a job.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54387 Apr 23, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
And Kimare, no, their marriages are only inferior in YOUR mind. The legal status of their marriages are the same as yours. Love is love, no matter what the gender. How would you feel if someone told you that your marriage is not valid because you are a hermaphrodite? Put yourself in other people's shoes and imagine how that would make you feel. Live and let live, man, we only get one shot at life, and EVERYONE deserves happiness.
Hi TX. How ya been?

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54388 Apr 23, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
Not siding with CDC here, but you all should leave Kimare's wife out of this. She isn't the one on here spreading lies, so she doesn't need to be called names and made fun of. Attack Kimare's lies all you want, but have some respect and leave his wife out of this.

Attacking her, an innocent person in all of this, is childish and VERY disrespectful... all of you who have done this should be ashamed of yourselves. Attacking the innocent does NOTHING but make people not want to listen to what you say.
You are right,he destroyed her world
too...Surprised she stayed at all!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54389 Apr 23, 2014
KiMare wrote:
And still, ss couples are inferior to marriage.
Smile.
And still, that's an opinion.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#54390 Apr 23, 2014
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi TX. How ya been?
Been doing great. How have you been? I checked back on here after being away for a while and couldn't believe how mean people were being...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Into The Night 60,047
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,660
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min OzRitz 1,394,925
Insane Popes 34th Hoyne Park (Nov '12) 3 hr Haha 19
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 3 hr WasteWater 39
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 70,719
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 8,865
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 102,457
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages