Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 20 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Frick-N-Frack

Dublin, CA

#54256 Apr 19, 2014
CDC wrote:
Nope.
I support SSM.
YOU on the other hand are also a hater and a dumb fook.
Have nice day....beeeich!
<quoted text>
You support marriage equality ? Brahahahaha.....Best joke I've heard all year but there seems to be a few hundred vile,hateful posts of yours that prove beyond any doubt otherwise ! Now move along little girl,this thread is done and over,you can now marry the consenting adult of your choice in the great state of Illinois ! How are those anti-viral's working out for you so far ya wittle whiney,hateful biotch ?
Chicagobunny

Belleville, IL

#54257 Apr 19, 2014
Frick-N-Frack on top of it. The great state of Illinois ruled by lobbyist with nowhere to turn to. They are out of money so anythng goes. Sorry state. Moving on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

Streamwood, IL

#54258 Apr 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
What's pathetic is a manipulated fraudulent relationship being forced on marriage and family.
I for one, will never stop pointing out the inferiority and of this farce.
Oh, and if you don't like it, you don't have to read it.
Smirk.
thanks for proving my point....lol couldn't have done better if i tried..lol
oh and by the way.....public forum i can laugh at you worthless worn out lifeless fools anytime i want.....ill be back in a month or two to see you all proving how pathetic you really are.....lol......how dedicated you are at accomplishing nothing....

laughing at you all especially kiqueer.....lol
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#54259 Apr 19, 2014
Stop laughing at the easter bunny..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Granite City, IL

#54260 Apr 20, 2014
CDC wrote:
Your hatred has consumed you.
Please seek psychiatric help immediately.
<quoted text>
You have no room to talk. You're one of the worst rage posters here.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54261 Apr 20, 2014
CDC wrote:
Nope.
I support SSM.
YOU on the other hand are also a hater and a dumb fook.
Have nice day....beeeich!
<quoted text>
Your hatred has consumed you.
Please seek psychiatric help immediately.

Rage poster.

SMIRK
truth

Granite City, IL

#54262 Apr 20, 2014
Get On With Your Lives wrote:
Thank you saluki rod for starting this thread of pointless never-ending opinion argument...
fyi to the antigays and progays...the majority of us find your need to argue on this topic and poke your noses into other peoples' lives ridiculous and annoying...
...gays gets on with your life...we dont need you to make sure we know you are gay...
antigays...mind your own busuness...if you dont like the idea of homosexuality, then find a member of the opposite sex and get on with your life...
The rest of us who feel that people should go forward with life and stay out of other peoples' business would greatly appreciate it. You'll find that if you stay out of each others private lives you'll free up time to do more productive things. Make good use of your allotted time on earth...you only get one shot.
This thread was started by the Topix moderators, not Saluki Rod. It is a news story, much like many of the others posted here.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54264 Apr 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
"Is Anal Sex Safe?
There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons,"
There you go with your anal sex and feces fetishes again. It's all you think about. It consumes you. Sorry, but that post does nothing to prove that the anus is not valid for sexual activity. The article doesn;t even try to make that point. You are cherry picking.

Every form of sex carries with it inherent risks. Saying that one form of sex is very slightly more risky than the others and hence must be evil doesn't really work. It's a feeble attempt at an argument by a small minded hillbilly. I know that to you, this argument sounds like a winner, but to those of us that aren't simple minded, slow thinking hill folk that argument is beyond laughable.
KiMare wrote:
I notice you don't argue that playing in shit is unhealthy. There is some hope for you after all...
As to demeaning, I could simply say, "Sit on it." because your denial is so stupid, but here is from the lips of a leading gay;
http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...
This article has already been debunked on this forum so many times it's not even funny. I can't believe you are clinging to this horseshit after it was so thouroughly destroyed so many times here. What that clearly indicates to me and every one else watching is that you're done. You have nothing. You are just repeating the same tired crap and it keeps getting shot down. So you get angry and start cursing and acting a fool. Poor widdle Gregy. He can't handle the ass kicking he's getting here.
KiMare wrote:
Finally, there is nothing in what I've said that relates to God, except for the wisdom He endowed me with and not you. Which makes your 'fundie' comments purely ignorant, hateful bigotry.
If a normal person were in your position, they'd feel stupid and embarrassed. The fact that you don't says it all.
Smile.
There it is. I knew it had to be coming. There can't be a Kimare post that does not contain a lie. You are compulsive about it.
You have been flip flopping back and forth between your "science" (which is just the opinions of other fellow fundies that have be couched to look scientific) and your buy-bull talk, pastor.
When we start to destroy your silly fundie articles that have been designed to look like science so they can pull the wool over weak minded individuals like yourself, you switch to the buy-bull and Gawhd crap. When we start attacking your buy-bull and Gahwd crap, you try to go back to your silly fundie "science" articles. You have been doing it for over two years and having you ass handed to you the whole time, my dumb little hillbilly friend.

Your arguments are nothing but a re-hash of your fundamentalists beliefs meant to look less religious, because what you want to happen is for your religious beliefs to be enshrined into law and the Constitution prevents that from happening. So now you are trying this surreptitious shit so that you can try to back door your religious beliefs into the legal code.

That duplicity and lying on your part is beyond pathetic Greg. You'd have to be a complete and total dumb hick to think that it was going to work on people who are far smarter and more educated than you, hillbilly. You are just a fundamentalist liar and an adulterer who is trying to claim moral authority over marriage. Give it up, sweety. You are completely outclassed here.
what

Ashburn, VA

#54265 Apr 20, 2014
What

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54266 Apr 20, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like how I'm never going to start pointing out that you, pastor Greg Kirschmann were kicked out of the pulpit of your church for an adulterous relationship.

The absolutely hilarity of you coming here and trying to claim moral authority over marriage when you were removed from the pulpit for destroying the marriage of two of your parishioners is what keeps me coming back every day. Laughing at you and your mental illness is my new hobby.
Here here !! Exactly!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54267 Apr 20, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like how I'm never going to start pointing out that you, pastor Greg Kirschmann were kicked out of the pulpit of your church for an adulterous relationship.
The absolutely hilarity of you coming here and trying to claim moral authority over marriage when you were removed from the pulpit for destroying the marriage of two of your parishioners is what keeps me coming back every day. Laughing at you and your mental illness is my new hobby.
Reported for slander.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54268 Apr 20, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text> There you go with your anal sex and feces fetishes again. It's all you think about. It consumes you. Sorry, but that post does nothing to prove that the anus is not valid for sexual activity. The article doesn;t even try to make that point. You are cherry picking.
Every form of sex carries with it inherent risks. Saying that one form of sex is very slightly more risky than the others and hence must be evil doesn't really work. It's a feeble attempt at an argument by a small minded hillbilly. I know that to you, this argument sounds like a winner, but to those of us that aren't simple minded, slow thinking hill folk that argument is beyond laughable.
<quoted text>
This article has already been debunked on this forum so many times it's not even funny. I can't believe you are clinging to this horseshit after it was so thouroughly destroyed so many times here. What that clearly indicates to me and every one else watching is that you're done. You have nothing. You are just repeating the same tired crap and it keeps getting shot down. So you get angry and start cursing and acting a fool. Poor widdle Gregy. He can't handle the ass kicking he's getting here.
<quoted text>
There it is. I knew it had to be coming. There can't be a Kimare post that does not contain a lie. You are compulsive about it.
You have been flip flopping back and forth between your "science" (which is just the opinions of other fellow fundies that have be couched to look scientific) and your buy-bull talk, pastor.
When we start to destroy your silly fundie articles that have been designed to look like science so they can pull the wool over weak minded individuals like yourself, you switch to the buy-bull and Gawhd crap. When we start attacking your buy-bull and Gahwd crap, you try to go back to your silly fundie "science" articles. You have been doing it for over two years and having you ass handed to you the whole time, my dumb little hillbilly friend.
Your arguments are nothing but a re-hash of your fundamentalists beliefs meant to look less religious, because what you want to happen is for your religious beliefs to be enshrined into law and the Constitution prevents that from happening. So now you are trying this surreptitious shit so that you can try to back door your religious beliefs into the legal code.
That duplicity and lying on your part is beyond pathetic Greg. You'd have to be a complete and total dumb hick to think that it was going to work on people who are far smarter and more educated than you, hillbilly. You are just a fundamentalist liar and an adulterer who is trying to claim moral authority over marriage. Give it up, sweety. You are completely outclassed here.
You are deliberately confusing risk with inherent harm. The very first paragraph describes anal sex as the most dangerous form of sex. It is criminally careless for you to minimize the risks of anal sex.

Denial about the demeaning aspect of anal sex is not 'destroying' it. Moreover, even in the animal kingdom, anal sex is used for domination. Your continued slander and troll attacks only expose the failure of your position.

LOL,'outclassed' by hate, bullying and gay troll behavior??? I post referenced points, and post crap.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54269 Apr 20, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here !! Exactly!
Post recorded as a co-conspirator.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#54270 Apr 20, 2014
KiMare and Durbin are family. Along with Quinn. Ya'll win.
DoDaDoDaDay

Dublin, CA

#54271 Apr 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for slander.
Sorry but it's not slander if it's true ! By the way called and had a very interesting conversation with the head minister at the house of prayer today in Hawaii ! Need anymore be said ? As I previously stated,not slander if it's true ! Burn baby burn..........

Location hidden

#54272 Apr 21, 2014
DoDaDoDaDay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but it's not slander if it's true ! By the way called and had a very interesting conversation with the head minister at the house of prayer today in Hawaii ! Need anymore be said ? As I previously stated,not slander if it's true ! Burn baby burn..........
I you really believe that, go ahead and slander me.

Do you think hiding your identity will protect you?

Smile.

Location hidden

#54273 Apr 21, 2014
DoDaDoDaDay wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, neither of us are in Hawaii anymore.

Here is last known whereabouts of the 'head minister':

http://www.och-c.com/topstories/2010/0218/021...

http://165.201.143.205/kasper2 /offender.asp?id=69271

Damn you got troll crap all over your face!

Smirk.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54274 Apr 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for slander.
It would be libel, dipshit. And it would only be libel if it were not true. I hve posted the websites where this has been discussed. Do I need to do it again.

You were removed from the pulpit of House of Israel church for breaking up the marriage of two of you parishioners.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54275 Apr 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Post recorded as a co-conspirator.
Good. Now sue me little bitch. Let's hash out the real story of your adulterous relationship in court.
truth

Granite City, IL

#54276 Apr 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are deliberately confusing risk with inherent harm. The very first paragraph describes anal sex as the most dangerous form of sex. It is criminally careless for you to minimize the risks of anal sex.
Denial about the demeaning aspect of anal sex is not 'destroying' it. Moreover, even in the animal kingdom, anal sex is used for domination. Your continued slander and troll attacks only expose the failure of your position.
LOL,'outclassed' by hate, bullying and gay troll behavior??? I post referenced points, and post crap.
Smirk.
No, you are deliberately taking the articles comments about risks and trying to lie about them being inherent harms.

Rape is used as domination. Are you saying that heterosexual sex is all rape? Or perhaps there might be more than one reason that sex occurs, in contrast to your BS line about child birth. Your small minded refusal to acknowledge realities that most non-simple minded hillfolk take for granted is not a valid argument.

You posted the same crap websites that have been dismantled here repeatedly. I have posted many links for you, but you ignore them and continue with yoru rant. Because you know you can't win this by any other way than trying to wear us down. Your arguments a fail, but you think you can bulldog your way out of this. Here's a clue for you, hillbilly. You can't.

Yes, you are outclassed. Not by hate and bullying, but because we tell the truth about you and your past. You might think it's bullying, but it's not. It's just providing people the proper reference frame for your comments. You are a sociopathic manipulator and this is aall your defense mechanism trying to make yourself feel better about your adultery through moral relativity. Your adultery isn't so bad as long as you can get the attention off your behavior by making someone else the focus.

You see Greg, this bulldog routine is what a 3 year old does to their parents. It's called incessant nagging.

Trying to take the attention off of your own bad conduct by saying "but mommy, they did something too" is also pretty childish.

You are a geriatric man who never developed beyond the emotional phase of a young child. In 10-15 years, you'll be dead and this world will have forgotten about you. Your beliefs and your type of person will be as acceptable in American society as the neo-nazis are now. You and your whole way of life and belief system will be completely erased from this planet in less than 50 years, you impotent little bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tinka 1,224,252
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Cold Front 69,821
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min red and right 187,852
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Vicki 390
News Chicago: Reward offered in search for getaway d... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 53,049
News Obama and his Library-to-Be 3 hr Whiny larry 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]