Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54199 Apr 17, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. Only people who are insecure in their own marriages feel the need to rate other's. The marriages of normal people stand on their own, they aren't dependent upon comparison to others. The constant comparing and rating that you feel the need to do is demonstrative of your own issues, not ours princess.
<quoted text>
No princess, I'm aware that claims don't have a sexual orientation.
<quoted text>
Pointing out your stupidity doesn't demonstrate trolling princess.
Got nothing else gramps?
1. No. Words describe reality. Ss couples clearly are inferior to marriage.

2. When an orientation tries to distort reality, it is a claim based on sexual orientation.

3. You clearly failed, and simply made ugly gay troll comments.

Three strikes, you're out.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#54200 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lie.
Lies hurt everyone.
Bad facts make bad laws.
Smile.
<quoted text>
It is lies like that I'm talking about.
Even if you dumb down marriage to a contract so gay guys like you can qualify for the rights and privileges intended for women and children, YOU STILL ARE NOT EQUAL. It only makes you a jerk.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
And despite your opinions, the marriages of gay people are equal to your marriage in every way that matters. Not a damn thing your frantic capitalizing will do to alter that fact.
Smile yourself cur.
No opinion.

Simply the facts.

That's why you avoid addressing them.

Another epic fail...

Smile.

Location hidden

#54201 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Why princess? Will the article magically alter your past?
LOL. Smile jerk.
What do you mean?

Care to be specific?

Smile.

Location hidden

#54202 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope, not inferior in any way. Despite your opinions, the marriages of gay people are equal to your marriage in every way that matters. Not a damn thing your childish repetition will do to alter that.
Smile cur.
I gave the facts.

You have an inferior relationship to marriage.

It is impossible for your relationship to duplicate the diversity and fruit of marriage.

A husband and wife embrace in a complementary and natural physical, emotional, soulful and spiritual union.

Your relationship is so far from that, it's laughable. All you can do is wave a piece of paper for Pete's sake!!!

You really need to think about how silly this whole thing is.

SMirk.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#54203 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, your relationship is a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Seriously inferior.
So much so, it's a fraud.
And still, you argument is a sterile, pointlessly duplicated rewording of common fundamentalist Xtain arguments.

Seriously inferior.

So much so, gay marriage is becoming more and more common everyday.

In 10 years, you'll be dead and forgotten and gay marriage will be legal nationwide. You'll be thought of the same way as the people who tried to stop interracial marriage.

You and your entire belief system will be dead soon.

SMIRK.
well

Mchenry, IL

#54206 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

KiMerde,

Your marriage contains duplicate genders...should you have been allowed to marry? You could have gone either way, but no matter what your marriage would contain duplicate genders.

So, should you have been allowed to marry?

Location hidden

#54207 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
No kumquat, they will only be viewed as 6th class citizens by people like yourself. And know one gives a shit about people like you. You're completely irrelevant, just like adulterous pastor Kirschmann.
Are you slandering me?

Location hidden

#54208 Apr 17, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, you argument is a sterile, pointlessly duplicated rewording of common fundamentalist Xtain arguments.
Seriously inferior.
So much so, gay marriage is becoming more and more common everyday.
In 10 years, you'll be dead and forgotten and gay marriage will be legal nationwide. You'll be thought of the same way as the people who tried to stop interracial marriage.
You and your entire belief system will be dead soon.
SMIRK.
You know that is not a new prophecy.

In fact, it's thousands of years old...

Smile.

Location hidden

#54210 Apr 17, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerde,
Your marriage contains duplicate genders...should you have been allowed to marry? You could have gone either way, but no matter what your marriage would contain duplicate genders.
So, should you have been allowed to marry?
You need to learn about chimera's.

The lesbian in me is not married.

Smile.
well

Mchenry, IL

#54211 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn about chimera's.
The lesbian in me is not married.
Smile.
There is no lesbian in you...your inner female is quite straight and it scares the crap out of you!

That is the source of your anger and bitterness isn't it?

Location hidden

#54212 Apr 17, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no lesbian in you...your inner female is quite straight and it scares the crap out of you!
That is the source of your anger and bitterness isn't it?
Hardly,

The slut keep trying to peek when I'm with my wife.

I have to keep one hand on her eye, pisses me off.

SMile.
well

Mchenry, IL

#54213 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly,
The slut keep trying to peek when I'm with my wife.
I have to keep one hand on her eye, pisses me off.
SMile.
Ahhh so it must be her that comes onto Topix and tells all on the internet how you just had sex with Sandy...Rather disgusting isn't it? A real man who loves and treasures his wife would never do such a thing...I am sure it makes Sandy feel dirty and cheap.

Of course it could just be overcompensation on your part.

I know if my husband ever shared that kind of info with all on a forum I would kick his sorry ass to the curb.

Location hidden

#54214 Apr 17, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh so it must be her that comes onto Topix and tells all on the internet how you just had sex with Sandy...Rather disgusting isn't it? A real man who loves and treasures his wife would never do such a thing...I am sure it makes Sandy feel dirty and cheap.
Of course it could just be overcompensation on your part.
I know if my husband ever shared that kind of info with all on a forum I would kick his sorry ass to the curb.
Talking about sex is dirty?

I find my wife more attractive than ever. It still brings me immense pleasure just looking at her. However, when we are intimate, knowing what pleases her and experiencing that oneness at every level of our being is far more than 'sex'. And guess what? I think God is pleased!

Smile.
well

Mchenry, IL

#54215 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about sex is dirty?
I find my wife more attractive than ever. It still brings me immense pleasure just looking at her. However, when we are intimate, knowing what pleases her and experiencing that oneness at every level of our being is far more than 'sex'. And guess what? I think God is pleased!
Smile.
Do you think Sandy is pleased that you share such an intimate part of her with every one here?

Maybe you should go ask her...

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54216 Apr 17, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
Plz do not bring up the good Pastor. For shame Whackadoo Wingless Angel
Oh please......

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54218 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about sex is dirty?

Smile.
Sure he is...:(
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#54219 Apr 17, 2014
Time to cut this thread or I'll do it for you. Acting like little Chicago pimps and hores you bastardized wimps. If you don't like same-sex civil unions get out the vote to reverse or move to another country of your choice. But grow up little dragon flies.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54220 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be, but in this case, I gave the facts.
It is impossible for your relationship to duplicate the diversity and fruit of marriage.
A husband and wife embrace in a complementary and natural physical, emotional, soulful and spiritual union.
Your relationship is so far from that, it's laughable. All you can do is wave a piece of paper for Pete's sake!!!
Blather on, oh great irrelevant one. Take your meds, too.
Chicagobunny

Arnold, MO

#54221 Apr 18, 2014
Dragon Fly = Dusty Mangina silly poopoo person.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54222 Apr 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be, but in this case, I gave the facts.
Dingleberry, those aren't facts, those are your opinions. You know what they say about opinions don't you princess?!! LOL!!

All your daily posts, all the time you obsess over having to compare your own marriage to others, and not a damn thing you do alters the fact that in every way that matters, our marriages are equal to yours in every way. They always will be.

Now you carry on dear, comparing your marriage to everyone else's, looking for something to make you feel better. So pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min POTUS 1,509,155
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr believed 239,570
Obama has LEAK under sink. 8 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 8 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
The Scoop on Weiner. 8 hr Weiners A weiner 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 8 hr HANG MADIGAN 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages