Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

jimtownhounddogs niffing

Saint Louis, MO

#54185 Apr 17, 2014
Haha. Dusty kno's. Kilmare b hunty. Yup. An Greg smil'm all the time. Dis be funny.
Ace

Benton, IL

#54186 Apr 17, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, your opinion that our marriage is a fraud is irrelevant. We have the support of everyone who is important to our lives. We want, or need, nothing from the schizophrenic hermaphroditic troll.
SecretSmile, Greg.
The way people view gay marriage is only irrelevant to you. People playing the gay game will always be viewed as 6th class citizens to the majority of the american citizens.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Collinsville, IL

#54187 Apr 17, 2014
Ace. R U an ace of spades!! Talking about 6th class citizens. Where did you get your scrupples. Dusty b right.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54188 Apr 17, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The way people view gay marriage is only irrelevant to you. People playing the gay game will always be viewed as 6th class citizens to the majority of the american citizens.
Now you speak for the majority?
Seriously dude, we don't give a crap how asshats like you feel. You stopped being relevant to my life in 7th grade.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#54189 Apr 17, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Just wishful thinking.
Not wishful thinking at all. A look at statistical polling on any of the issues I presented proves my statement. The fact that you don't like it is irrelevant.
Ace wrote:
Only a handful of people lol. Then why did hate crime laws have to be pass to protect gays?
Hate crime laws don't provide protection moron. And they were created because bigots tend to be violent people.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never accept the truth!
No, I will never accept YOUR truth. There's a difference.
Ace wrote:
<
Just like my cousin that supported gay anything, until a guy friend got divorced and wanted to bring his gay boyfriend to his house for a visit. It didn't happen lol. Gay got a little to close to home for his comfort. Yes there is many people that supports some things from a distance. Yes i love strip clubs but not in my neighborhood, i want to keep my neighborhood respectable. Now that is the way most people think. Don't shit to close to my house!
No, most people don't think like you do. Fortunately, most people are better educated.

Location hidden

#54190 Apr 17, 2014
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the majority of people (at least I hope so) are getting tired of the liberal media trying to push their agenda down our throats.
I wasn't aware that equal representation was an agenda. I thought it was a guarantee from our government.
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I also think the majority of people wish this issue was much more low priority.
I'm pretty sure that the majority of people see equal representation as a high priority.
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you, but I'm a little more concerned with whether we'll be a free country with a dollar that doesn't collapse in the near future.
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that our government doesn't solve issues one at a time.

Location hidden

#54191 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to read this article before you post lies about me again...
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...
SMile.
You should be the one worried about this outcome princess, not anyone else in the room.

Location hidden

#54192 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal people don't rate marriages?
That's correct. Only people who are insecure in their own marriages feel the need to rate other's. The marriages of normal people stand on their own, they aren't dependent upon comparison to others. The constant comparing and rating that you feel the need to do is demonstrative of your own issues, not ours princess.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand how gay that claim is?
No princess, I'm aware that claims don't have a sexual orientation.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand how trollish your comments are?
Smile.
Pointing out your stupidity doesn't demonstrate trolling princess.

Got nothing else gramps?

Location hidden

#54193 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lie.
Lies hurt everyone.
Bad facts make bad laws.
Smile.
<quoted text>
It is lies like that I'm talking about.
Even if you dumb down marriage to a contract so gay guys like you can qualify for the rights and privileges intended for women and children, YOU STILL ARE NOT EQUAL. It only makes you a jerk.
Smirk.
And despite your opinions, the marriages of gay people are equal to your marriage in every way that matters. Not a damn thing your frantic capitalizing will do to alter that fact.
Smile yourself cur.

Location hidden

#54194 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you might want to think twice about posting lies about me after reading this article...
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...
SMile.
Why princess? Will the article magically alter your past?

LOL. Smile jerk.

Location hidden

#54195 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, your relationship is a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Seriously inferior.
So much so, it's a fraud.
Nope, not inferior in any way. Despite your opinions, the marriages of gay people are equal to your marriage in every way that matters. Not a damn thing your childish repetition will do to alter that.

Smile cur.

Location hidden

#54196 Apr 17, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The way people view gay marriage is only irrelevant to you. People playing the gay game will always be viewed as 6th class citizens to the majority of the american citizens.
No kumquat, they will only be viewed as 6th class citizens by people like yourself. And know one gives a shit about people like you. You're completely irrelevant, just like adulterous pastor Kirschmann.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Fairview Heights, IL

#54197 Apr 17, 2014
Plz do not bring up the good Pastor. For shame Whackadoo Wingless Angel

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54198 Apr 17, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, your opinion that our marriage is a fraud is irrelevant. We have the support of everyone who is important to our lives. We want, or need, nothing from the schizophrenic hermaphroditic troll.
SecretSmile, Greg.
That may be, but in this case, I gave the facts.

You have an inferior relationship to marriage.

It is impossible for your relationship to duplicate the diversity and fruit of marriage.

A husband and wife embrace in a complementary and natural physical, emotional, soulful and spiritual union.

Your relationship is so far from that, it's laughable. All you can do is wave a piece of paper for Pete's sake!!!

You really need to think about how silly this whole thing is.

Location hidden

#54199 Apr 17, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. Only people who are insecure in their own marriages feel the need to rate other's. The marriages of normal people stand on their own, they aren't dependent upon comparison to others. The constant comparing and rating that you feel the need to do is demonstrative of your own issues, not ours princess.
<quoted text>
No princess, I'm aware that claims don't have a sexual orientation.
<quoted text>
Pointing out your stupidity doesn't demonstrate trolling princess.
Got nothing else gramps?
1. No. Words describe reality. Ss couples clearly are inferior to marriage.

2. When an orientation tries to distort reality, it is a claim based on sexual orientation.

3. You clearly failed, and simply made ugly gay troll comments.

Three strikes, you're out.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#54200 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lie.
Lies hurt everyone.
Bad facts make bad laws.
Smile.
<quoted text>
It is lies like that I'm talking about.
Even if you dumb down marriage to a contract so gay guys like you can qualify for the rights and privileges intended for women and children, YOU STILL ARE NOT EQUAL. It only makes you a jerk.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
And despite your opinions, the marriages of gay people are equal to your marriage in every way that matters. Not a damn thing your frantic capitalizing will do to alter that fact.
Smile yourself cur.
No opinion.

Simply the facts.

That's why you avoid addressing them.

Another epic fail...

Smile.

Location hidden

#54201 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Why princess? Will the article magically alter your past?
LOL. Smile jerk.
What do you mean?

Care to be specific?

Smile.

Location hidden

#54202 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope, not inferior in any way. Despite your opinions, the marriages of gay people are equal to your marriage in every way that matters. Not a damn thing your childish repetition will do to alter that.
Smile cur.
I gave the facts.

You have an inferior relationship to marriage.

It is impossible for your relationship to duplicate the diversity and fruit of marriage.

A husband and wife embrace in a complementary and natural physical, emotional, soulful and spiritual union.

Your relationship is so far from that, it's laughable. All you can do is wave a piece of paper for Pete's sake!!!

SMirk.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#54203 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, your relationship is a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Seriously inferior.
So much so, it's a fraud.
And still, you argument is a sterile, pointlessly duplicated rewording of common fundamentalist Xtain arguments.

Seriously inferior.

So much so, gay marriage is becoming more and more common everyday.

In 10 years, you'll be dead and forgotten and gay marriage will be legal nationwide. You'll be thought of the same way as the people who tried to stop interracial marriage.

You and your entire belief system will be dead soon.

SMIRK.
well

Mchenry, IL

#54206 Apr 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

KiMerde,

Your marriage contains duplicate genders...should you have been allowed to marry? You could have gone either way, but no matter what your marriage would contain duplicate genders.

So, should you have been allowed to marry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,583,238
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 41 min Bad COP No dognut 24
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min ImPeach 242,542
News Uber driver accused of locking female rider ins... 2 hr Betty 4
Please 7 hr ThomasA 7
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 7 hr Ricardo montobomb 73
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Agents of Corruption 63,948

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages