Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
46,641 - 46,660 of 48,928 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Ace wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/world /holy-grail-found-in-spanish-c hurch-20140401-zqp9v.html
The holy Grail has been found proving Jesus was on earth and the bible is real. Now I would like to see the atheist and gays say god isn't real.
Gods are't real, unless of course, they hide inside of drinking vessels. You know......like genies in lamps.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

I loved I dream of genie !!!!
She was a goddess.
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods are't real, unless of course, they hide inside of drinking vessels. You know......like genies in lamps.
Ace

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the date on the story, dumbass.
Peter puffer the date is today, the story just came out in the news today. Damn, now you can spit lol.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no attempt to argue that a law now exists that denies reality and reason. I simply point out the obvious distinctions between marriage and ss couples.
Good morning princess. Still trying to pretend that you've established "distinctions" between people and an institution I see. Flaunt that stupid Greg, day in and day out!! Nothing funnier.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That act would have no affect and cause no offense were it not based on distinctions that even you see.
First you reference people, then an institution, and now an act. Sorry stupid, but I don’t magically create “distinctions” between unrelated subjects.

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a paper union.
No princess, I have a marriage. It’s authenticated by the same institutions that authenticate yours. It’s equal in every way. No distinctions exist. But knock yourself out hon, present to us the “distinctions” that the state or federal government have recognized. After all, any “distinctions” would be up to them, not you since you have no importance in state sanctioned institutions.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has a union in every human sense of the word.
Yawn. A lot of words to say nothing. That seems to be one of your specialties.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a paper kinship.
No dear, I have a legal kinship. Just ask the federal government!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage creates literal kinship.
Woo hoo!!!!!!! Ding dong, ring the bells people!!!!! Greg Kirschmann finally got something right!!!! Mark this day down!!!! Wow!!!! This is quite the event!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the sad outcome of forcing a farce.

No princess, this outcome is one of enforcing the Constitution that founded our country and applying to all citizens equally. Oh, but we know how much you fundies hate the Constitution and hate people being treated equally!!! Oh, and dear, please calm down your fundie histrionics. Absolutely nothing is being “forced” on anyone. Save your persecution routine for the sheep. No one is buying your bullshit here Greg.

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the vain attempt to falsely satisfy a sense of inferiority, you have only accentuated that failure by demanding marriage and ss couples stand side by side.
Sing it sister!!! Pound that keyboard with your delusions!!!! Dear Greg, no one has demanded that ss couples and marriage stand side by side. Absolutely no one has demanded that. Not one single person on the planet has “demanded” that!!! Your continual lying about this doesn’t help you dear. But then, you ARE a fundie, and lying is what you people do. Don’t worry princess, we’re all used to your lying bullshit here in this forum!!!
But, since we’re on the subject…. do you know what DOES stand side by side….in EVERY way?!!! Come on now Greg, you know the answer!!! THE MARRIAGES OF GAYS AND THE MARRIAGES OF STRAIGHT PEOPLE!!! Equal in EVERY way!! And not one thing in your mindless repetitious rants will ever, ever alter that FACT!!!!!

The only one with an inferiority complex here dear, is YOU!!!! Let’s face it Greg. You know you’re a failure!! You show up here every day in the vain attempt to pretend you’re better than the gays. But you know you never will be. Ever! Have a good day princess.
Give Sandy a good belly rubbing once you’re infuriated, lying ass calms down dear.
smirk.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

CDC wrote:
I loved I dream of genie !!!!
She was a goddess.
<quoted text>
Yes she was :)
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

And your hate continues.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess. Still trying to pretend that you've established "distinctions" between people and an institution I see. Flaunt that stupid Greg, day in and day out!! Nothing funnier.
<quoted text>
First you reference people, then an institution, and now an act. Sorry stupid, but I don’t magically create “distinctions” between unrelated subjects.
<quoted text>
No princess, I have a marriage. It’s authenticated by the same institutions that authenticate yours. It’s equal in every way. No distinctions exist. But knock yourself out hon, present to us the “distinctions” that the state or federal government have recognized. After all, any “distinctions” would be up to them, not you since you have no importance in state sanctioned institutions.
<quoted text>
Yawn. A lot of words to say nothing. That seems to be one of your specialties.
<quoted text>
No dear, I have a legal kinship. Just ask the federal government!
<quoted text>
Woo hoo!!!!!!! Ding dong, ring the bells people!!!!! Greg Kirschmann finally got something right!!!! Mark this day down!!!! Wow!!!! This is quite the event!!!
<quoted text>
No princess, this outcome is one of enforcing the Constitution that founded our country and applying to all citizens equally. Oh, but we know how much you fundies hate the Constitution and hate people being treated equally!!! Oh, and dear, please calm down your fundie histrionics. Absolutely nothing is being “forced” on anyone. Save your persecution routine for the sheep. No one is buying your bullshit here Greg.
<quoted text>
Sing it sister!!! Pound that keyboard with your delusions!!!! Dear Greg, no one has demanded that ss couples and marriage stand side by side. Absolutely no one has demanded that. Not one single person on the planet has “demanded” that!!! Your continual lying about this doesn’t help you dear. But then, you ARE a fundie, and lying is what you people do. Don’t worry princess, we’re all used to your lying bullshit here in this forum!!!
But, since we’re on the subject…. do you know what DOES stand side by side….in EVERY way?!!! Come on now Greg, you know the answer!!! THE MARRIAGES OF GAYS AND THE MARRIAGES OF STRAIGHT PEOPLE!!! Equal in EVERY way!! And not one thing in your mindless repetitious rants will ever, ever alter that FACT!!!!!
The only one with an inferiority complex here dear, is YOU!!!! Let’s face it Greg. You know you’re a failure!! You show up here every day in the vain attempt to pretend you’re better than the gays. But you know you never will be. Ever! Have a good day princess.
Give Sandy a good belly rubbing once you’re infuriated, lying ass calms down dear.
smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Ace wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/world /holy-grail-found-in-spanish-c hurch-20140401-zqp9v.html
The holy Grail has been found proving Jesus was on earth and the bible is real. Now I would like to see the atheist and gays say god isn't real.
LOL!!!! Oh, it must be difficult to go through life being so stupid. Well, thankfully you have your magical Sky Santa to tell yourself your life has more purpose than it really does!!!

1) Most atheists believe already that Christ existed. He is referenced in literature outside of your stupid buybull.
2) This chalice does NOT prove he existed. This chalice does NOT prove anything about your god. This chalice does NOT prove that Jesus was anything other than a man. This chalice does not prove that Jesus was born immaculately. This chalice does not prove in any way, shape or form that the bible reflects anything truthful.

But like the ignorant sheep that you are, you have wrapped your entire belief system into the idea that this chalice means something!! What a fool you are.

Oh, and since you requested it, let me help you out. As an atheist, and as a guy, let me inform you that your god isn't real. Thanks for asking that I state that for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Peter puffer the date is today, the story just came out in the news today. Damn, now you can spit lol.
Fundies are perverts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

CDC wrote:
And your hate continues.
<quoted text>
Feel better?!

Dear, hate is an emotion that requires effort. I don't spend effort on those beneath me like Greg Kirschmann.

But if it gets you through the day to magically apply emotional states to people on the internet, well then knock yourself out. You sheep sure are needy.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text>??? So what was the link suppose to provide as a rebuttal?
The point was,he is nothing but a big
farse.He gets aroused talking about
anal sex,because this guy is a total
phoney,and a lech.he used power to
seduce his Parishioners,and stole
money from his Church.His word
is a waste of time.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better?!
Dear, hate is an emotion that requires effort. I don't spend effort on those beneath me like Greg Kirschmann.
But if it gets you through the day to magically apply emotional states to people on the internet, well then knock yourself out. You sheep sure are needy.
He requires it. He's a hateful bigot, so if he can project that onto you and make you just as hateful as he is then he feels like he is OK. CDC is not very smart and his coping mechanisms are beyond pathetic.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Sheeeze...I'll say it AGAIN...I support SSM.
I do not support a-holes such as you and your cohorts.
Now be a good little hateful troll and run along.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
He requires it. He's a hateful bigot, so if he can project that onto you and make you just as hateful as he is then he feels like he is OK. CDC is not very smart and his coping mechanisms are beyond pathetic.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Peter puffer the date is today, the story just came out in the news today. Damn, now you can spit lol.
April fool?

You fundie types are SO gullible.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Ace wrote:
Yea!. It's been found ofr the 400th time. And once the next one is found, this one can be a fake too. Have any proof that Jesus drank from this cup? Or that he actually existed? Simply saying this is his cup, without any other proof doesn't do it. Unless you're one of those fundie imbeciles.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

CDC wrote:
Sheeeze...I'll say it AGAIN...I support SSM.
I do not support a-holes such as you and your cohorts.
Now be a good little hateful troll and run along.
<quoted text>
That's a lie. You have been preaching against gay people here for years.

If you don't like what I'm saying, there's the door.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

You are not just a troll....you're a lying troll.
Now out the door you go with you.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. You have been preaching against gay people here for years.
If you don't like what I'm saying, there's the door.
Ace

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea!. It's been found ofr the 400th time. And once the next one is found, this one can be a fake too. Have any proof that Jesus drank from this cup? Or that he actually existed? Simply saying this is his cup, without any other proof doesn't do it. Unless you're one of those fundie imbeciles.
Yes there is proof that this is the holy grail that Jesus drank from. Obama took a drink from the cup and a miracle happened. Obama now has half a brain, Now Obama needs another drink from the cup so he can find that half of brain.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

CDC wrote:
You are not just a troll....you're a lying troll.
Now out the door you go with you.
<quoted text>
No. the evidence is there. It is you who is the liar.

If you don;t like the conversation you can always leave, little bigot.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Lets see. Every long term, large based study of default family types finds a marked diminished level of child well-being compared to natural families. EXCEPT for short term, small, lesbian couple studies. Who not only equate to birth parents, but EXCEL over birth parents!!!

That ain't roses you smell honey...

Smirk.
Real 2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Lets see. Every long term, large based study of default family types finds a marked diminished level of child well-being compared to natural families. EXCEPT for short term, small, lesbian couple studies. Who not only equate to birth parents, but EXCEL over birth parents!!!
That ain't roses you smell honey...
Smirk.
Every study? Then it shouldn't be too hard to post them all right? Because I know offhand of at least a few that report the exact opposite.

I also know of several that claim what you say that have been debunked.

Post a link to the study to which you are referring. I'll tear it to shreds for you.

Oh wait, what am I thinking. Kimare never backs up anything he has to say. He's just a lying, hillbilly truck driver who used to be a pastor until he was kicked out of his church for adultery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
Amy 7-28 7 min Pippa 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,081,693
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 68,040
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min RACE 97,550
Abby 7-28 1 hr RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 3 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE