Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53929 Apr 4, 2014
CDC wrote:
I support SSM.
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to convince,'cuz we ain't buying it.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53930 Apr 4, 2014
CDC wrote:
I support SSM.
<quoted text>
Sure you do. You just relentlessly attack anyone who supposedly agrees with you while defending those who do not.

You are a liar.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53931 Apr 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
“Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
&#8213; Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Faith in the great Flying Spaghetti Monster!
Or perhaps we should follow the morality of Odin?
Or Zeus?
Which mythology do YOU have faith in, Greg?
Oh seriously, in YOUR community, right now, there are numerous Christian charities taking care of the needy, probably a food bank YOU take advantage of!

And you bring up 'ODIN'???

And look who is protecting children and marriage!

Smile.

Location hidden

#53932 Apr 4, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Morality is in no way dependent upon faith. But thanks for sharing Mr. Tocqueville's opinion. It's as irrelevant and inaccurate as your own.
You might want to read Mr. Tocqueville's opinions. He clearly exposes you as an idiot.

Right?

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53933 Apr 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
“Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.”
&#8213; Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America
<quoted text>
Oh seriously, in YOUR community, right now, there are numerous Christian charities taking care of the needy, probably a food bank YOU take advantage of!
And you bring up 'ODIN'???
And look who is protecting children and marriage!
Smile.
Greg, you also know that there are a LOT of denominations that sanctify SSM.

Hey did you see the story about the Michigan judge who debunked Regnerus (R-E-G-N-E-R-U-S)? HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!

http://www.hrc.org/blog/entry/michigan-judge-...

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#53934 Apr 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to read Mr. Tocqueville's opinions. He clearly exposes you as an idiot.
Right?
Smile.
Funny, I didn't see any mention of Registered Earth Angel at all....

Location hidden

#53935 Apr 4, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I didn't see any mention of Registered Earth Angel at all....
You make my point.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#53936 Apr 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You make my point.
Smile.
'

Your point is moot. We have marriage equality. Suck it, Hunty.
Skankie PizzHo

Elkhorn, WI

#53937 Apr 4, 2014
CDC wrote:
Still spewing out hate I see.
<quoted text>
Still breathing, I see.

Location hidden

#53938 Apr 5, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>'
Your point is moot. We have marriage equality. Suck it, Hunty.
LOL,

"Equality"???

There is not one point of comparison that is 'equal'.

EVERYONE can IMMEDIATELY distinguish between a married couple and a ss couple.

Your brain is moot.

Smirk.
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#53940 Apr 5, 2014
You are a hater.
Nevertheless, I still support SSM.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do. You just relentlessly attack anyone who supposedly agrees with you while defending those who do not.
You are a liar.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53941 Apr 5, 2014
CDC wrote:
You are a hater.
Nevertheless, I still support SSM.
<quoted text>
I support SSM also. As long as the same sex wedding ceremony is on the Moon an only recognized on the Moon. See there is room for negotiation.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53942 Apr 5, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I support SSM also. As long as the same sex wedding ceremony is on the Moon an only recognized on the Moon. See there is room for negotiation.
Evidently, you lost that negotiation.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#53943 Apr 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
"Equality"???
There is not one point of comparison that is 'equal'.
EVERYONE can IMMEDIATELY distinguish between a married couple and a ss couple.
Your brain is moot.
Smirk.
And yet, you're the only one who feels compelled to search for distinctions.

Well, maybe you and REGNERUS. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa..........

I'm still married, you're still irrelevant.
SecretSmile, Hunty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#53944 Apr 5, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I support SSM also. As long as the same sex wedding ceremony is on the Moon an only recognized on the Moon. See there is room for negotiation.
Your support is neither needed, nor requested, to honor something that is legally valid. You are, therefore, not relevant to the topic.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53946 Apr 5, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>I support SSM also. As long as the same sex wedding ceremony is on the Moon an only recognized on the Moon. See there is room for negotiation.
I believe in equality..too bad you
don't,you could be really funny in
the real world.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53950 Apr 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in equality..too bad you
don't,you could be really funny in
the real world.
I also believe is equality!! That all men was born equal and given the right to make choices good or evil. In my world unnatural sex is evil, and that is my right to feel that way. I have always said don't hate the player hate the game. In the new or old testament god never condemned homosexuals, just the homosexual sex act. God also said don't steal, do you think god will make exception's to don't steal? When you are talking about ones salvation, who should get the benefit of the doubt, man or god? There is parts of the bible that I don't like, but i can't twist gods words to suit my own needs. Personally I believe god is a higher power than Obama. If i was to support something that went against gods word, then i would be just as guilty as the sinner and would have to answer for that support. Cali Girl think, most of the people commenting here supporting gay marriage is atheist. Now you said you was a believer in a higher power than man. So why conform with the atheist and take a chance of losing your salvation? You said you was the mother of three, are you willing to play games with their salvation of lives? I am the father of 7, and not willing to take any chances with their lives. I love my kids to much to. Now that is living in the real world.

'If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain. Winston Churchill.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53951 Apr 6, 2014
Cali Girl, I believe you are a wonderful person and I like you! I also believe you are a little lost, but no idiot. You will find your way on the right path one day. Unlike the atheist.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53952 Apr 6, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I also believe is equality!! That all men was born equal and given the right to make choices good or evil. In my world unnatural sex is evil, and that is my right to feel that way. I have always said don't hate the player hate the game. In the new or old testament god never condemned homosexuals, just the homosexual sex act. God also said don't steal, do you think god will make exception's to don't steal? When you are talking about ones salvation, who should get the benefit of the doubt, man or god? There is parts of the bible that I don't like, but i can't twist gods words to suit my own needs. Personally I believe god is a higher power than Obama. If i was to support something that went against gods word, then i would be just as guilty as the sinner and would have to answer for that support. Cali Girl think, most of the people commenting here supporting gay marriage is atheist. Now you said you was a believer in a higher power than man. So why conform with the atheist and take a chance of losing your salvation? You said you was the mother of three, are you willing to play games with their salvation of lives? I am the father of 7, and not willing to take any chances with their lives. I love my kids to much to. Now that is living in the real world.
'If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain. Winston Churchill.
...and if you buy into the "original sin" bullshit, you are stupid.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53953 Apr 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and if you buy into the "original sin" bullshit, you are stupid.
Another one of Satan's warriors attacking the bible.

SATAN'S METHODS OF ATTACK

Whenever a Christian enters a period of adversity, Satan will be right there to attempt to devastate that believer. Satan uses many methods of attack and normally with some success. If you are not on your spiritual toes you will fall prey to one or more of his schemes.(2 Cor 2:11) "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices." It is necessary for every Christian to know the principles of Satan's methods of attack so there will be a readiness in all of us to repel those offensives. The following methods are not the only ones but they stand as examples of Satan's craftiness in trying to make the believer stumble.

Xavier Breath I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,642,169
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr honeymylove 2,650
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 3,215
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr honeymylove 11,539
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3,740
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,122
Trump WILL NEVER RELEASE TAX RETURNS 5 hr No Tax Bill 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages