Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,357

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53818 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Marriage has a union in every human sense of the word.
And that's what all of our friends, family, colleagues, community and governments call our union: a marriage. We value you them, whereas you're dog-sh1t stuck to the bottom of a shoe.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53819 Mar 31, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
Let us not bring in the little birdies nor the Cali Girl cat when addressing issues that have been challenged by the "truth".. Very wrong indeed. And to discuss gay people with the Illinois House and Illinois Governor is just wrong on this tread is just wrong. Roboblogger needs to delete this entire forum. Going nowhere.
Let's not address things that don't
concern us...
quite obviously

Waterloo, IL

#53820 Mar 31, 2014
You are a hater.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's what all of our friends, family, colleagues, community and governments call our union: a marriage. We value you them, whereas you're dog-sh1t stuck to the bottom of a shoe.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53821 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no attempt to argue that a law now exists that denies reality and reason. I simply point out the obvious distinctions between marriage and ss couples.
That act would have no affect and cause no offense were it not based on distinctions that even you see.
You have a paper union.
You have a paper kinship.
Marriage creates literal kinship.
This is the sad outcome of forcing a farce. In the vain attempt to falsely satisfy a sense of inferiority, you have only accentuated that failure by demanding marriage and ss couples stand side by side.
Actually, you're just pointing out differences between (some) heterosexual marriages and gay marriages, dummy. No matter how you try to phrase it, that's all you are actually doing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53822 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no attempt to argue that a law now exists that denies reality and reason. I simply point out the obvious distinctions between marriage and ss couples.
That act would have no affect and cause no offense were it not based on distinctions that even you see.
You have a paper union.
This is the sad outcome of forcing a farce. In the vain attempt to falsely satisfy a sense of inferiority, you have only accentuated that failure by demanding marriage and ss couples stand side by side.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're just pointing out differences between (some) heterosexual marriages and gay marriages, dummy. No matter how you try to phrase it, that's all you are actually doing.
That's really deep.

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53823 Mar 31, 2014
quite obviously wrote:
You are a hater.
<quoted text>
Why? Because I pointed out that KiMare is irrelevant? He needs to know the truth; I'm being charitable.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53825 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

That's really deep.
Slurp.
No, it's not. It's something that is completely obvious. You;re just playing a silly little game of semantics.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53828 Apr 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Angelo explains that receptive anal sex decreases self esteem by forcing the person to assume a submissive position during an act of pleasure. This confuses the brain to believe that a feminine-like behavior is appropriate for a man and in turn reduces the man's assertiveness, confidence and will power."
One of several statements that an intelligent person would easily equate to 'demeaning' behavior.
You owe me for schooling you.
Again.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Many animals practice homosexual behavior as an act of domination.
That's a nervous laugh.
Smirk.
It's a laugh at your lack of imagination.

For someone who thinks about anal sex all day/every day, you sure do seem to be missing a few positions.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53829 Apr 1, 2014
http://www.theage.com.au/world/holy-grail-fou...

The holy Grail has been found proving Jesus was on earth and the bible is real. Now I would like to see the atheist and gays say god isn't real.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53830 Apr 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/world /holy-grail-found-in-spanish-c hurch-20140401-zqp9v.html
The holy Grail has been found proving Jesus was on earth and the bible is real. Now I would like to see the atheist and gays say god isn't real.
hahaahahahah
ahhahahaahhahaha
ahhahahahahaha

You are so retarded. Everyone knows the Buybull is Jewish folklore and not even an original story.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53831 Apr 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/world /holy-grail-found-in-spanish-c hurch-20140401-zqp9v.html
Look at the date on the story, dumbass.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#53832 Apr 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
Gods are't real, unless of course, they hide inside of drinking vessels. You know......like genies in lamps.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53833 Apr 1, 2014
I loved I dream of genie !!!!
She was a goddess.
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods are't real, unless of course, they hide inside of drinking vessels. You know......like genies in lamps.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53834 Apr 1, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the date on the story, dumbass.
Peter puffer the date is today, the story just came out in the news today. Damn, now you can spit lol.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53835 Apr 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess. Still trying to pretend that you've established "distinctions" between people and an institution I see. Flaunt that stupid Greg, day in and day out!! Nothing funnier.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First you reference people, then an institution, and now an act. Sorry stupid, but I don’t magically create “distinctions” between unrelated subjects.

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a paper union.
No princess, I have a marriage. It’s authenticated by the same institutions that authenticate yours. It’s equal in every way. No distinctions exist. But knock yourself out hon, present to us the “distinctions” that the state or federal government have recognized. After all, any “distinctions” would be up to them, not you since you have no importance in state sanctioned institutions.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. A lot of words to say nothing. That seems to be one of your specialties.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, I have a legal kinship. Just ask the federal government!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo hoo!!!!!!! Ding dong, ring the bells people!!!!! Greg Kirschmann finally got something right!!!! Mark this day down!!!! Wow!!!! This is quite the event!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the sad outcome of forcing a farce.

No princess, this outcome is one of enforcing the Constitution that founded our country and applying to all citizens equally. Oh, but we know how much you fundies hate the Constitution and hate people being treated equally!!! Oh, and dear, please calm down your fundie histrionics. Absolutely nothing is being “forced” on anyone. Save your persecution routine for the sheep. No one is buying your bullshit here Greg.

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the vain attempt to falsely satisfy a sense of inferiority, you have only accentuated that failure by demanding marriage and ss couples stand side by side.
Sing it sister!!! Pound that keyboard with your delusions!!!! Dear Greg, no one has demanded that ss couples and marriage stand side by side. Absolutely no one has demanded that. Not one single person on the planet has “demanded” that!!! Your continual lying about this doesn’t help you dear. But then, you ARE a fundie, and lying is what you people do. Don’t worry princess, we’re all used to your lying bullshit here in this forum!!!
But, since we’re on the subject…. do you know what DOES stand side by side….in EVERY way?!!! Come on now Greg, you know the answer!!! THE MARRIAGES OF GAYS AND THE MARRIAGES OF STRAIGHT PEOPLE!!! Equal in EVERY way!! And not one thing in your mindless repetitious rants will ever, ever alter that FACT!!!!!

The only one with an inferiority complex here dear, is YOU!!!! Let’s face it Greg. You know you’re a failure!! You show up here every day in the vain attempt to pretend you’re better than the gays. But you know you never will be. Ever! Have a good day princess.
Give Sandy a good belly rubbing once you’re infuriated, lying ass calms down dear.
smirk.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#53836 Apr 1, 2014
CDC wrote:
I loved I dream of genie !!!!
She was a goddess.
<quoted text>
Yes she was :)
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53837 Apr 1, 2014
And your hate continues.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess. Still trying to pretend that you've established "distinctions" between people and an institution I see. Flaunt that stupid Greg, day in and day out!! Nothing funnier.
<quoted text>
First you reference people, then an institution, and now an act. Sorry stupid, but I don’t magically create “distinctions” between unrelated subjects.
<quoted text>
No princess, I have a marriage. It’s authenticated by the same institutions that authenticate yours. It’s equal in every way. No distinctions exist. But knock yourself out hon, present to us the “distinctions” that the state or federal government have recognized. After all, any “distinctions” would be up to them, not you since you have no importance in state sanctioned institutions.
<quoted text>
Yawn. A lot of words to say nothing. That seems to be one of your specialties.
<quoted text>
No dear, I have a legal kinship. Just ask the federal government!
<quoted text>
Woo hoo!!!!!!! Ding dong, ring the bells people!!!!! Greg Kirschmann finally got something right!!!! Mark this day down!!!! Wow!!!! This is quite the event!!!
<quoted text>
No princess, this outcome is one of enforcing the Constitution that founded our country and applying to all citizens equally. Oh, but we know how much you fundies hate the Constitution and hate people being treated equally!!! Oh, and dear, please calm down your fundie histrionics. Absolutely nothing is being “forced” on anyone. Save your persecution routine for the sheep. No one is buying your bullshit here Greg.
<quoted text>
Sing it sister!!! Pound that keyboard with your delusions!!!! Dear Greg, no one has demanded that ss couples and marriage stand side by side. Absolutely no one has demanded that. Not one single person on the planet has “demanded” that!!! Your continual lying about this doesn’t help you dear. But then, you ARE a fundie, and lying is what you people do. Don’t worry princess, we’re all used to your lying bullshit here in this forum!!!
But, since we’re on the subject…. do you know what DOES stand side by side….in EVERY way?!!! Come on now Greg, you know the answer!!! THE MARRIAGES OF GAYS AND THE MARRIAGES OF STRAIGHT PEOPLE!!! Equal in EVERY way!! And not one thing in your mindless repetitious rants will ever, ever alter that FACT!!!!!
The only one with an inferiority complex here dear, is YOU!!!! Let’s face it Greg. You know you’re a failure!! You show up here every day in the vain attempt to pretend you’re better than the gays. But you know you never will be. Ever! Have a good day princess.
Give Sandy a good belly rubbing once you’re infuriated, lying ass calms down dear.
smirk.

Location hidden

#53838 Apr 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
LOL!!!! Oh, it must be difficult to go through life being so stupid. Well, thankfully you have your magical Sky Santa to tell yourself your life has more purpose than it really does!!!

1) Most atheists believe already that Christ existed. He is referenced in literature outside of your stupid buybull.
2) This chalice does NOT prove he existed. This chalice does NOT prove anything about your god. This chalice does NOT prove that Jesus was anything other than a man. This chalice does not prove that Jesus was born immaculately. This chalice does not prove in any way, shape or form that the bible reflects anything truthful.

But like the ignorant sheep that you are, you have wrapped your entire belief system into the idea that this chalice means something!! What a fool you are.

Oh, and since you requested it, let me help you out. As an atheist, and as a guy, let me inform you that your god isn't real. Thanks for asking that I state that for you.

Location hidden

#53839 Apr 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Peter puffer the date is today, the story just came out in the news today. Damn, now you can spit lol.
Fundies are perverts.

Location hidden

#53840 Apr 1, 2014
CDC wrote:
And your hate continues.
<quoted text>
Feel better?!

Dear, hate is an emotion that requires effort. I don't spend effort on those beneath me like Greg Kirschmann.

But if it gets you through the day to magically apply emotional states to people on the internet, well then knock yourself out. You sheep sure are needy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Guru 184,337
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min OzRitz 50,215
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min John Galt 1,172,116
Abby 1.9.15 3 hr RACE 10
Abby 1-25 3 hr RACE 5
Abby 1-19-15 3 hr RACE 50
Plane assembled in under 4 minutes. 3 hr Jat Boeing 1
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 5 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance