Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,623

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53766 Mar 30, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the same person. It's just another of Greg's lies.
Exactly!
Amen

Frankfurt, Germany

#53767 Mar 30, 2014
I hate foggots. They are sick demons with snakes in their heads. I pray they all die of AIDS and Cancer.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53768 Mar 30, 2014
Amen wrote:
I hate foggots. They are sick demons with snakes in their heads. I pray they all die of AIDS and Cancer.
Because that's what Jesus likes. Prayers of hate.

People like you are the reason that Xtianity is set to become a very small minority in this country within two generations.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53769 Mar 30, 2014
Amen wrote:
Here. This should make you happy. Since you think gay people should be murdered, you sick twisted feck.

http://iacknowledge.net/oregon-mom-beat-4-yea...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53770 Mar 30, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you read this. Being that 90% of what you say is lies, you'll need to document your sources, bitch.
Yes, the Greeks did have same sex marriage. So did the Romans. Native American homosexuals were revered as holy men.
Regardless, it's a stupid point to even bring up. It doesn't matter what history has been. For most of history, slavery has been acceptable. Using the same logic that you are applying here, slavery must still be acceptable because there's a historical record of it. That's sheer idiocy.
Not to mention that thorughout most of history, narriage has been polygamous and had nothing to do with one man and one woman. Then there's the nepali cultures that practice polyandry. You are trying to change history so you can make an argument that history is on your side, which isn't even that good of an argument to begin with. Damn you're dumb, boy. But what else can we expect from some hillbilly truck driver?
The only problem here is that you are the only one who gives a shit what you think, my little narcissistic friend. As a defrocked pastor who was kicked out of his church for adultery, you just aren't that important.
Wow, that's a nasty mouth you have there.

You clearly don't know shit about history.

Embarrassing to get exposed like that, isn't it?

I'm not just a former 'hillbilly truck driver', I'm a near senile old jackass who is kicking your ass.

You seem to think that everyone in history were rich men and nobles who could afford more than one wife. Do you know how stupid that makes you look?

Here's what I think. You read some gay twirl sites, parroted the talking points without thinking and just got caught with your pants down and a tiny wienie shriveled in the wind...

I'm right, aren't I.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53771 Mar 30, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the same person. It's just another of Greg's lies.
Why did you change your posting name?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53772 Mar 30, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is a consequence of what?
Damn you're dumb, boy.
Just a defrocked pastor who was kicked out his pulpit for an adulterous relationship.
Try to follow the dots honey.

Smile.

Location hidden

#53773 Mar 30, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof it's not true?
Tranny, the rule is, innocent until proven guilty.

SMile.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53774 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's a nasty mouth you have there.
I'm not just a former 'hillbilly truck driver', I'm a near senile old jackass who is kicking your ass.
You seem to think that everyone in history were rich men and nobles who could afford more than one wife. Do you know how stupid that makes you look?
Here's what I think. You read some gay twirl sites, parroted the talking points without thinking and just got caught with your pants down and a tiny wienie shriveled in the wind...
I'm right, aren't I.
Smirk.
Nope. I have a firm grasp of history. Which is why you are backing down when I challenged you. Show me your sources.

You aren't kicking anything. A weak, bigoted, marginally intelligent little hillbilly who is also a defrocked pastor isn't capable. It's just your narcissism and self delusion speaking. You have been thoroughly destroyed, page after page for years here.

Here's what you think? There's another of your lies, Greg. You don't think. You merely parrot the fundamentalist websites that you frequent. Like the quote from the poet Kimare that you keep endlessly pasting. You aren't smart enough to hold real thoughts. Which is why you run and hide like a little coward from any real information posted.

You ready to admit your lie about being a male to female chimera yet?

Of course not. You probably are so neurotic that you actually believe your won bullshite.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53775 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to follow the dots honey.
Smile.
There you go again. You were called out and you tuck tail and run like the scared little coward that you are.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53776 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you change your posting name?
Smirk.
For the same reason I changed my name to Kimare_is_a_wife thief. I'm working on beating the shit out of another bigoted troll. Just like the beating I put on your punk ass.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53777 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tranny, the rule is, innocent until proven guilty.
SMile.
No, that's the rule in a court of law but you do not respect the courts or the law. You see, they also say that gay marriage is the exact same thing as yours, yet you refuse to acknowledge their authority over marriage. you don;t get to try to claim that you do not believe in the rule of law and then try to run and hide behind it when you are being beaten.

That's just pathetic. But then again, this is the adulterous, lying, hillbilly ex pastor we are talking about here. It doesn't get much more pathetic than that.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53778 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, you could just respond to 'sonne Israel' ie, Terry LeRoy Crable and find out that there never was a marriage, hence no divorce. He was living off the welfare of a woman with four sons, which is why they never had a legal marriage that would change her name. He demanded Greg require her to remove a restraining order that removed him from her home.
You will also find that the supposed legal document is one he made up.
This occurred in 1996. Greg retired in 2005 after 20 years.
Here is a news account of Terry;
http://www.och-c.com/topstories/2010/0218/021...
What kind of person defends this kind of behavior?
Smile.
That legal document was filed in court. Liar.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53779 Mar 30, 2014
I do find it absolutely hilarious that you keep denying things that have been written into the legal record. You are so ashamed of what you are that you have to lie and pretend like these things never happened.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Keep trying to lie, little hillbilly. It's what you ignorant hill folk are best at.

Location hidden

#53780 Mar 30, 2014
Amen wrote:
Let your hate flag fly stupid!

Location hidden

#53781 Mar 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's a nasty mouth you have there.

I'm right, aren't I.

Smirk.
You are starting to talk like a defrocked
Cheating ex Pastor now..Lol too hard
to hold back anymore Greg? lol
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53782 Mar 30, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are starting to talk like a defrocked
Cheating ex Pastor now..Lol too hard
to hold back anymore Greg? lol
Exactly. He can only hide what he is for so long. A dumb, angry, old hillbilly with a foul mouth and a thing for going after other men's wives.

SMIRK
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53783 Mar 30, 2014
The only thing this ignorant little hick can hope for that is that his dumb ass dies before gay marriage is legalized nationwide.

Location hidden

#53784 Mar 31, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I have a firm grasp of history. Which is why you are backing down when I challenged you. Show me your sources.
You aren't kicking anything. A weak, bigoted, marginally intelligent little hillbilly who is also a defrocked pastor isn't capable. It's just your narcissism and self delusion speaking. You have been thoroughly destroyed, page after page for years here.
Here's what you think? There's another of your lies, Greg. You don't think. You merely parrot the fundamentalist websites that you frequent. Like the quote from the poet Kimare that you keep endlessly pasting. You aren't smart enough to hold real thoughts. Which is why you run and hide like a little coward from any real information posted.
You ready to admit your lie about being a male to female chimera yet?
Of course not. You probably are so neurotic that you actually believe your won bullshite.
You made the invalidated claims about Indians, Greeks and Romans. If you want me to educate you, you have to pay. Otherwise, go on looking like a gay idiot.

Here's another exposure of your stupidity. Fundamentalists don't believe in evolution. I do. It's one reason your panties are in a wad. You'd love to argue faith, all I give you are facts. All you can do is go gay troll.

Oh, chimers's don't 'go male to female' idiot.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53785 Mar 31, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's the rule in a court of law but you do not respect the courts or the law. You see, they also say that gay marriage is the exact same thing as yours, yet you refuse to acknowledge their authority over marriage. you don;t get to try to claim that you do not believe in the rule of law and then try to run and hide behind it when you are being beaten.
That's just pathetic. But then again, this is the adulterous, lying, hillbilly ex pastor we are talking about here. It doesn't get much more pathetic than that.
I don't deny the ruling of the courts, I simply point out the stupidity of them. And you.

In fact, gay hypocrisy in attempting to manipulate the law, and then deny it to others exposes YOUR fraud!

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Bluestater 1,126,704
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 98,503
Abby 10-24 19 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-24 26 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,098
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 3 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]