Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53804 Mar 31, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenged you to put up your sources, I even called you and said this is exactly what you'd do. So either put up or shut up, little bitch.
You don;t give any facts. Just your twisted opinion. The issue is that you are so narcissistic that you can't distinguish between your opinion and fact.
Your panties are the one in the wad sweety. That's why you were cursing up a storm and the anger was seething through your posts. I got you, little hillbilly. You were beaten at your own game yesterday.
And yes, male to female chimera is a medical term, little hillbilly. I know you're trying hard to act like you're not just an ignorant hick, but you can't pull it off. You're just not quite smart enough, pastor.
Just another day where the narcissistic Gregory Kirschmann, defrocked, adulterous, lying, swearing, angry, hillbilly ex-pastor comes here to spread his hate. You're like the poor man's Fred Phelps. Except not quite as smart.
I challenged your assertions first.

Stay an idiot.

Smile.

Location hidden

#53805 Mar 31, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet nowhere in your beloved cut and paste was the word demeaning ever used.
"Angelo explains that receptive anal sex decreases self esteem by forcing the person to assume a submissive position during an act of pleasure. This confuses the brain to believe that a feminine-like behavior is appropriate for a man and in turn reduces the man's assertiveness, confidence and will power."

One of several statements that an intelligent person would easily equate to 'demeaning' behavior.

You owe me for schooling you.

Again.

Smile.

Location hidden

#53806 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
And real marriage is now also a committed relationship between two men, or between two women. Not a damn thing all your childish pissing in the wind is going to do to alter that.
Carry on loser. Keep twirling that fundie twirl. Dance bitch. You have my permission.
All you have is a ridiculous oxymoron.

Even a child can tell the difference!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53807 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I challenged your assertions first.

Stay an idiot.

Smile.
Keep on Truckin!! Lol

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53808 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>"Angelo explains that receptive anal sex decreases self esteem by forcing the person to assume a submissive position during an act of pleasure. This confuses the brain to believe that a feminine-like behavior is appropriate for a man and in turn reduces the man's assertiveness, confidence and will power."

One of several statements that an intelligent person would easily equate to 'demeaning' behavior.

Again.

Smile.
Demeaning behavior,oh like adultery?
Being a Defrocked Pastor?
Stealing money from God?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53809 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenged your assertions first.
Stay an idiot.
Smile.
I've been challenging your assertions for years here and you have never backed up or documented a single thing you had to say. Same old cowardly Kimare.

Stay an adulterous liar.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53810 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Angelo explains that receptive anal sex decreases self esteem by forcing the person to assume a submissive position during an act of pleasure. This confuses the brain to believe that a feminine-like behavior is appropriate for a man and in turn reduces the man's assertiveness, confidence and will power."
Again.
Smile.
As noted, Angelo is a whackadoo. Here's some schooling for you Greg, gay men that engage in anal sex don't confuse the entry as being feminine. Angelo has support for his asinine statements and quite frankly this comes off as nothing more than his own personal clap trap in order to validate the fact that he probably doesn't enjoy anal sex. Many gay men don't.

Oh, and as noted, this is an op-ed piece, it is not research. It is one gay man's opinions, that probably has been read and re-read by YOU more than any amount of gay people.

Oh, and finally, normal people don't make "equations" where they don't exist. Much like how no one other than you attempts to compare people with an institution. Only morons like yourself attempt these "equations". You seem rather hung up on equating things that don't require it. You might consider speaking to someone about it. I'll bet you could find a good shrink near the Pet Store when you're dropping Sandy off for obedience classes. You could kill two birds with one stone.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53811 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.
Smile.
hahahahahaha
ahhahahahahahaha
ahhahahahaha

You are HILARIOUS.

Forcing a person to assume a submissive position? ahahahahhaahahahhaha
Your lack of imagination is too funny.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53812 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No princess, we have marriage. It's an institution that state and federal governments sanction. They trump your opinions on the matter.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When children are in charge of sanctioning marriages, do let us know.

BTW, anyone can google "kids react to gay marriage" and watch you tube videos demonstrating how wrong you are!! LOL!!!!! You and your fellow bigots are dying out Greg. And in the future, your kind will be compared with those other fine Christians, the KKK.

Now you run along, I think I can smell Sandy from here. You might want to give that bitch a bath.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Marshfield, MO

#53813 Mar 31, 2014
Let us not bring in the little birdies nor the Cali Girl cat when addressing issues that have been challenged by the "truth".. Very wrong indeed. And to discuss gay people with the Illinois House and Illinois Governor is just wrong on this tread is just wrong. Roboblogger needs to delete this entire forum. Going nowhere.

Location hidden

#53814 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.
Smile.
<quoted text>
As noted, Angelo is a whackadoo. Here's some schooling for you Greg, gay men that engage in anal sex don't confuse the entry as being feminine. Angelo has support for his asinine statements and quite frankly this comes off as nothing more than his own personal clap trap in order to validate the fact that he probably doesn't enjoy anal sex. Many gay men don't.
Oh, and as noted, this is an op-ed piece, it is not research. It is one gay man's opinions, that probably has been read and re-read by YOU more than any amount of gay people.
Oh, and finally, normal people don't make "equations" where they don't exist. Much like how no one other than you attempts to compare people with an institution. Only morons like yourself attempt these "equations". You seem rather hung up on equating things that don't require it. You might consider speaking to someone about it. I'll bet you could find a good shrink near the Pet Store when you're dropping Sandy off for obedience classes. You could kill two birds with one stone.
Digging into stupid?

Location hidden

#53815 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.
Smile.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
ahhahahahahahaha
ahhahahahaha
You are HILARIOUS.
Forcing a person to assume a submissive position? ahahahahhaahahahhaha
Your lack of imagination is too funny.
Many animals practice homosexual behavior as an act of domination.

That's a nervous laugh.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53816 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
No princess, we have marriage. It's an institution that state and federal governments sanction. They trump your opinions on the matter.
<quoted text>
When children are in charge of sanctioning marriages, do let us know.
BTW, anyone can google "kids react to gay marriage" and watch you tube videos demonstrating how wrong you are!! LOL!!!!! You and your fellow bigots are dying out Greg. And in the future, your kind will be compared with those other fine Christians, the KKK.
Now you run along, I think I can smell Sandy from here. You might want to give that bitch a bath.
I make no attempt to argue that a law now exists that denies reality and reason. I simply point out the obvious distinctions between marriage and ss couples.

That act would have no affect and cause no offense were it not based on distinctions that even you see.

You have a paper union.

Marriage has a union in every human sense of the word.

You have a paper kinship.

Marriage creates literal kinship.

This is the sad outcome of forcing a farce. In the vain attempt to falsely satisfy a sense of inferiority, you have only accentuated that failure by demanding marriage and ss couples stand side by side.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53817 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Children don't make the distinction. It's only bigoted, senile ass-trolls who do that.

You're still powerless over anyone's marriage, Greg.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#53818 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

And that's what all of our friends, family, colleagues, community and governments call our union: a marriage. We value you them, whereas you're dog-sh1t stuck to the bottom of a shoe.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53819 Mar 31, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
Let us not bring in the little birdies nor the Cali Girl cat when addressing issues that have been challenged by the "truth".. Very wrong indeed. And to discuss gay people with the Illinois House and Illinois Governor is just wrong on this tread is just wrong. Roboblogger needs to delete this entire forum. Going nowhere.
Let's not address things that don't
concern us...
quite obviously

Columbia, IL

#53820 Mar 31, 2014
You are a hater.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's what all of our friends, family, colleagues, community and governments call our union: a marriage. We value you them, whereas you're dog-sh1t stuck to the bottom of a shoe.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53821 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no attempt to argue that a law now exists that denies reality and reason. I simply point out the obvious distinctions between marriage and ss couples.
That act would have no affect and cause no offense were it not based on distinctions that even you see.
You have a paper union.
This is the sad outcome of forcing a farce. In the vain attempt to falsely satisfy a sense of inferiority, you have only accentuated that failure by demanding marriage and ss couples stand side by side.
Actually, you're just pointing out differences between (some) heterosexual marriages and gay marriages, dummy. No matter how you try to phrase it, that's all you are actually doing.

Location hidden

#53822 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a paper union.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're just pointing out differences between (some) heterosexual marriages and gay marriages, dummy. No matter how you try to phrase it, that's all you are actually doing.
That's really deep.

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#53823 Mar 31, 2014
quite obviously wrote:
You are a hater.
<quoted text>
Why? Because I pointed out that KiMare is irrelevant? He needs to know the truth; I'm being charitable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 min Retired SOF 990
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques in Orleans 214,473
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min SweLL GirL 8,418
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Agents of Corruption 1,383,483
Home Bound Horror Story 49 min Bad People 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,607
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 8,469
Observations 1 hr Angelique770 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 102,009
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages