Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53785 Mar 31, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's the rule in a court of law but you do not respect the courts or the law. You see, they also say that gay marriage is the exact same thing as yours, yet you refuse to acknowledge their authority over marriage. you don;t get to try to claim that you do not believe in the rule of law and then try to run and hide behind it when you are being beaten.
That's just pathetic. But then again, this is the adulterous, lying, hillbilly ex pastor we are talking about here. It doesn't get much more pathetic than that.
I don't deny the ruling of the courts, I simply point out the stupidity of them. And you.

In fact, gay hypocrisy in attempting to manipulate the law, and then deny it to others exposes YOUR fraud!

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53786 Mar 31, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
That legal document was filed in court. Liar.
Do you even know what a legal judgement looks like?

Idiot.

Smirk.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53787 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the invalidated claims about Indians, Greeks and Romans. If you want me to educate you, you have to pay. Otherwise, go on looking like a gay idiot.
Here's another exposure of your stupidity. Fundamentalists don't believe in evolution. I do. It's one reason your panties are in a wad. You'd love to argue faith, all I give you are facts. All you can do is go gay troll.
Oh, chimers's don't 'go male to female' idiot.
Smirk.
I challenged you to put up your sources, I even called you and said this is exactly what you'd do. So either put up or shut up, little bitch.

You don;t give any facts. Just your twisted opinion. The issue is that you are so narcissistic that you can't distinguish between your opinion and fact.

Your panties are the one in the wad sweety. That's why you were cursing up a storm and the anger was seething through your posts. I got you, little hillbilly. You were beaten at your own game yesterday.

And yes, male to female chimera is a medical term, little hillbilly. I know you're trying hard to act like you're not just an ignorant hick, but you can't pull it off. You're just not quite smart enough, pastor.

Just another day where the narcissistic Gregory Kirschmann, defrocked, adulterous, lying, swearing, angry, hillbilly ex-pastor comes here to spread his hate. You're like the poor man's Fred Phelps. Except not quite as smart.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53788 Mar 31, 2014
And those claims aren't invalidated simply because you say they are. Your opinion is not fact, you dumb, hillbilly truck driver. Quit trying to act like you have the brains to debate with intelligent, educated people. You're not qualified.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53789 Mar 31, 2014
"Quit trying to act like you have the brains to debate with intelligent, educated people. You're not qualified"

Were is an intelligent person at? I don't see one.

It doesn't take a very intelligent person to know gay sex of any form is wrong.
Very Ironic

Saint Louis, MO

#53790 Mar 31, 2014
The pro SSM group on here seem to be riding the hate train.
anti idiot

Garden City, MI

#53791 Mar 31, 2014
Ace wrote:
"Quit trying to act like you have the brains to debate with intelligent, educated people. You're not qualified"
Were is an intelligent person at? I don't see one.
It doesn't take a very intelligent person to know gay sex of any form is wrong.
You should save your breath ace. 2cuss lives online and likes to argue. There isn't a subject they don't claim to be a expert on. unless you're willing to dedicate your life to being online 24 /7 like 2cuss aka truth aka mahz you have no chance. Save yourself the grief and just ignore troll 2cuss it really upsets him when no one give it attention.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53792 Mar 31, 2014
CDC wrote:
Another hater.
<quoted text>
Another fundie crybaby.

Location hidden

#53793 Mar 31, 2014
CDC wrote:
Anyone else want to join the hate parade?
Anyone else want to join the imaginary persecution parade?

Location hidden

#53794 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, nothing you barfed has anything to do with these facts:
Look at the gay troll ad homoan attacks! The vicious hate and personal assaults.
Here you go CDC, here's a parade goer to join you in your persecution parade!!!

Location hidden

#53795 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
OH sit on it.
Look at the fundie troll ad homoan attacks! The vicious hate and personal assaults.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Angelo MHA, MBA, the Miami Gay Matchmaker .........[opinion piece deleted for brevity].
And yet nowhere in your beloved cut and paste was the word demeaning ever used. Not that it would have mattered given that this is nothing more than an op-ed piece from a gay whackadoo looking to drum up business.

Let us know princess, when you've got some peer reviewed actual research to support your opinions.

Location hidden

#53796 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another troll attack is your defense?
LOL,
Princess, are you under the impression that you presented something that required defending? LOL!!!! That's funny Greg!!

Location hidden

#53797 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior.
Marriage describes a distinct relationship. Ss couples are an epic fail of that description.
You are a troll.
Smile.
Still got nothing, huh Greg.? Oh, that's so sad. Hey, why don't you go take Sandy for a trip to the dog park and get your mind off of what a tremendous failure you are, at least for a few minutes.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53798 Mar 31, 2014
Google "anti christian".
That picture/symbol of yours is number ONE on the list.
YOU sure do appear to be a hater.
Try not to be such a hater.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go CDC, here's a parade goer to join you in your persecution parade!!!

Location hidden

#53799 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman.
And real marriage is now also a committed relationship between two men, or between two women. Not a damn thing all your childish pissing in the wind is going to do to alter that.

Carry on loser. Keep twirling that fundie twirl. Dance bitch. You have my permission.

Location hidden

#53800 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like AIDS and anal sex?
Smile.
You sure do bring up anal sex a lot.

Location hidden

#53801 Mar 31, 2014
CDC wrote:
Google "anti christian".
That picture/symbol of yours is number ONE on the list.
Um, the first thing I got was a picture of what appears to be a parade, with someone holding a sign that states, "LIFE BEGINS WHEN YOU STAND UP TO CHRISTIAN FASCISTS".

But then, whatever comes up first on a google search changes from minute to minute based upon web usage. Are you under the impression that whatever comes up first in a google search is of some importance?

LOL!! Just for fun I googled "fundamentalist Christian". Here's the first thing that came up!!!

Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Trinty God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.
CDC wrote:
YOU sure do appear to be a hater.
And yet, despite all your empty name calling, you still can't demonstrate this "hatred" through anything I've posted. That's probably why you try and place so much importance on my avatar. You got nothing to support your accusation.
CDC wrote:
Try not to be such a hater.
<quoted text>
LOL! I don't have to "try" to be something I'm not dear.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53802 Mar 31, 2014
You are consumed with hate.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, the first thing I got was a picture of what appears to be a parade, with someone holding a sign that states, "LIFE BEGINS WHEN YOU STAND UP TO CHRISTIAN FASCISTS".
But then, whatever comes up first on a google search changes from minute to minute based upon web usage. Are you under the impression that whatever comes up first in a google search is of some importance?
LOL!! Just for fun I googled "fundamentalist Christian". Here's the first thing that came up!!!
Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.
9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Trinty God.
7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!
6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.
5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.
4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."
3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.
2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.
1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.
<quoted text>
And yet, despite all your empty name calling, you still can't demonstrate this "hatred" through anything I've posted. That's probably why you try and place so much importance on my avatar. You got nothing to support your accusation.
<quoted text>
LOL! I don't have to "try" to be something I'm not dear.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Arnold, MO

#53803 Mar 31, 2014
ROBOBLOGGER: See what you have done. You have created a thread that will lead from B-ville to Springfield. You've got the "Wingless Whackadoo", CDC, and anti idiot burning up the keyboards. For what!! The POLYTISHIANS are going to do what they want to do anyway. Just watch, see, and cry..

Location hidden

#53804 Mar 31, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenged you to put up your sources, I even called you and said this is exactly what you'd do. So either put up or shut up, little bitch.
You don;t give any facts. Just your twisted opinion. The issue is that you are so narcissistic that you can't distinguish between your opinion and fact.
Your panties are the one in the wad sweety. That's why you were cursing up a storm and the anger was seething through your posts. I got you, little hillbilly. You were beaten at your own game yesterday.
And yes, male to female chimera is a medical term, little hillbilly. I know you're trying hard to act like you're not just an ignorant hick, but you can't pull it off. You're just not quite smart enough, pastor.
Just another day where the narcissistic Gregory Kirschmann, defrocked, adulterous, lying, swearing, angry, hillbilly ex-pastor comes here to spread his hate. You're like the poor man's Fred Phelps. Except not quite as smart.
I challenged your assertions first.

Stay an idiot.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 219,607
News Expect more barricades, security checks at Loll... 7 min 3rd base hoagie 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,405,041
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr Tip Stixx 38
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 103,234
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,258

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages