Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,306

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53693 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The good book says I can ask my Sky Santa to forgive me of my sins if I have a true heart and willing to change my ways, and my Sky Santa will.
Gee, then I guess gays can do the same thing!!!! Game, set, match.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how may gays is willing to give up anal sex?
Just how many gays have a REAL reason to? A better question would be, how many fundies are willing to give up their creepy obsession of other people's sex, and anal sex in particular?
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference.
The only difference you've presented is that gays aren't obsessed with other people's sex, and fundies are.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course atheist will never understand that.
Atheists aren't required to understand the bullshit written in your ridiculous Sky Santa manual. It's contents are completely irrelevant in the real world. But of course, you sheep will never understand the real world.

Location hidden

#53694 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The good book says ....
Bwah, ha ha ha ha!!!!! The "good" book!!!!! LOL!!!!! You mean the book dedicated to praising your deity's repeated genocide?!!! You mean the book that praises a deity that raped a 12 year old girl in order to have a son??!!! You mean the book that is obsessed with sex with animals and incest???!!!!! LOL!!!! You mean the book that says that at one point the earth was completely covered in water for a year and after the water mysteriously vanished, there were live plants still around??!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

The "good" book!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! Honestly, my sides ache from laughing at you!!!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53695 Mar 28, 2014
Still putting on the hate I see.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwah, ha ha ha ha!!!!! The "good" book!!!!! LOL!!!!! You mean the book dedicated to praising your deity's repeated genocide?!!! You mean the book that praises a deity that raped a 12 year old girl in order to have a son??!!! You mean the book that is obsessed with sex with animals and incest???!!!!! LOL!!!! You mean the book that says that at one point the earth was completely covered in water for a year and after the water mysteriously vanished, there were live plants still around??!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
The "good" book!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! Honestly, my sides ache from laughing at you!!!
jimtownhounddogs niffing

United States

#53696 Mar 28, 2014
Oh my. Now "Truth" is picking on truck drivers. How dare!!! Truck drivers always looking for pussay. No gays allowed in the cabs ya know.
Anonymous

Schererville, IN

#53697 Mar 28, 2014
This is where I think right-wing religious folks completely piss me off. They demand more freedom and liberties as long as it follows their religious beliefs. This is the top reason why I can not stand the conservative party. Both parties are so similar that its a surprise to me that they are too dumb to realize that.

Both parties cry for more rights and freedoms. Only when those rights and freedoms fits their agendas. Now tell me how two gay people getting married is going to ruin America?

The only issue I see if that its a religious standpoint that conservatives are trying to governmentally enforce upon our citizens. Stop the whining and crying.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53698 Mar 28, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
Oh my. Now "Truth" is picking on truck drivers. How dare!!! Truck drivers always looking for pussay. No gays allowed in the cabs ya know.
I'm not picking on truck drivers, genius. Just one of them.

What are you, 12 years old?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53699 Mar 28, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, twit. Kimare is getting the exact response he requested.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53700 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care how you take my comment. You got it anyway lol
Yeah, I got it. Another inane comment by a nearly retarded old bigot.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53701 Mar 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up, twit. Kimare is getting the exact response he requested.
He deserves worse!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53702 Mar 28, 2014
twit? Please quit talking to yourself.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, twit. Kimare is getting the exact response he requested.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53703 Mar 28, 2014
CDC wrote:
twit? Please quit talking to yourself.
<quoted text>
You answered didn't you, twit?

Location hidden

#53704 Mar 28, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I actually I was discussing stories from a book that some people like to worship, and pointing out how silly they are. Most people wouldn't call that hate, but well, fundies love to pretend they are being persecuted and hated by everyone, so I can see why you would want to apply that label.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53705 Mar 28, 2014
Yep, absolutely a hater.
<quoted text>
No, I actually I was discussing stories from a book that some people like to worship, and pointing out how silly they are. Most people wouldn't call that hate, but well, fundies love to pretend they are being persecuted and hated by everyone, so I can see why you would want to apply that label.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53706 Mar 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Exactly. They get to spew hatred and bigotry, but if you call them on it then you are the one in the wrong. Talk about some gutless, pathetic, low-life tactics.

Of course, this is CDC we are talking about. He thinks his ability to be gutter slime makes him smart.

Right, twit?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53707 Mar 28, 2014
Another hater.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. They get to spew hatred and bigotry, but if you call them on it then you are the one in the wrong. Talk about some gutless, pathetic, low-life tactics.
Of course, this is CDC we are talking about. He thinks his ability to be gutter slime makes him smart.
Right, twit?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53708 Mar 28, 2014
Anyone else want to join the hate parade?
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53709 Mar 28, 2014
CDC wrote:
Anyone else want to join the hate parade?
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53710 Mar 28, 2014
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26782081

Equality! It's on the rise everywhere! You just can't keep it down.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53711 Mar 28, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be a moral authority on marriage when you were kicked out of your church for interfering in the marriage of two of your parishioners, Greg.
It's great that you have this opinion, now show me where in the Constitution you are allowed to deny people their right to happiness based upon it.
Gay marriage will be legal in all fifty states within a year or two. More importantly, less than 25% of people under 35 identify as Xtian. Your way of life is over. And there is no screeching, scratching or stomping that will change that reality.
But you can continue with your temper tantrum if you like.
Honey, nothing you barfed has anything to do with these facts:

Look at the gay troll ad homoan attacks! The vicious hate and personal assaults.
Why are such things necessary for a legitimate position?
Because homosexuals are trying to build a legitimacy on the false premise that homosexuality is not a sexual defect.
And yet, when anyone brings up simple points of reality when comparing ss couples to marriage, personal insults are used instead of reasoned responses. There is a vain attempt to censor and distort aspects of marriage so a fraud can be perpetrated.
It's not working.
Anal sex is still inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
And there is no screeching, scratching or stomping that will change those realities.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53712 Mar 28, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
Hey Kimerde, care to explain to us why you believe anal sex is demeaning?
I doubt it. You'll run away from this like everything else.
OH sit on it.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/gay-anal-interc...

Paul Angelo MHA, MBA, the Miami Gay Matchmaker who incorporates health, relationship and lifestyle coaching has again "gone wild" with the intention to save the gay community from poor self-esteem, lack of confidence and relationship confusion.

Angelo explains that receptive anal sex decreases self esteem by forcing the person to assume a submissive position during an act of pleasure. This confuses the brain to believe that a feminine-like behavior is appropriate for a man and in turn reduces the man's assertiveness, confidence and will power.

Angelo says: "From Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), we know that a person's thinking is strongly influenced by his body position. The fastest way to increase satisfaction and self-esteem is to align the thinking with the position/movement of the body, commonly referred to as a mind-body connection. This is often achieved through physical exercise, meditation and affirmations.

For example, if you say to yourself -'yes I can do it' and if you flex your arm, clench your fist and bend your knees all in one move - you get a strong feeling of power.

When the body performs activities that are not in congruence with the beliefs and logic of the brain, conflict is created and with each repetition of the act, self-esteem of the person is reduced."

Angelo explains that because men behave differently than women, the brain is taught to accept as valid all behaviors that are associated with masculinity and strength. The moment that the brain receives messages that are NOT congruent with the definition of masculinity - the person gets confused.

Aggressive or "pushy" bottoms are an example of this confusion. Those are gay men who succeeded in business and show masculinity in day-to-day life, but in the bedroom - end up engaging in receptive anal intercourse.

"The worse part about this destruction of self-esteem is that it's on the subconscious level. A person will not feel anything during the act. And the pleasure derived from the act will override the logic necessary to correct the behavior. In addition, there is a delay between the act of anal intercourse and the reduction of self-esteem of the person" says Angelo.

"If you were to put all gay men together in a big warehouse and place the 'bottoms' on the left and the 'tops' on the right, you'd start seeing negative consequences of the anal sex play out in real life for the bottoms such as: disrespect for their general health, failure at work, failure in love and relationships." says Angelo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dale 182,199
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min IBdaMann 49,372
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Portlandia 1,156,364
Amy 12-28-14 28 min Kuuipo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min TRD 68,921
Dear Abby 12-28 54 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago