Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53720 Mar 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Angelo!
HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!!
That's as humorous as your disgraced Regnerus (you know, the one that was discounted in Michigan).
Why must you always attach yourself to a sinking ship?
This is the most rational argument I've heard from you.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53721 Mar 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Sexuality is not a defect. Put up, or shut the hell up. You've NEVER offered anything even remotely close to facts that prove your claim.
2. You don't need to compare our marriage to any other marriage. We're married. Period. Nobody died and left you in charge of marriage validation.
3. You're a silly, senile, psychotic, schizophrenic POS with a Sandy vagina and a 3rd nipple.
Homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior.

Marriage describes a distinct relationship. Ss couples are an epic fail of that description.

You are a troll.

Smile.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

United States

#53722 Mar 29, 2014
roboblogger for Governor. Ya'll sure did get out the stir's.. More comments on here that don't mean a thing unless ya'll can get a Senatore or a Representative to take up the cause. Good luck on that. They are all in the same basket now-a-days and you all means nothing to them.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53723 Mar 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another troll attack is your defense?
LOL,
You accusing someone of being a troll after you have been trolling this topic with your mindless hate for a couple years now makes as much sense as you claiming to be a moral authority on marriage when you were ejected from the pulpit of your church for immorally interfering in the marriage of two of your parishioners.

So is your hypocrisy a routine you play here just for your own laughs? Or are you so neurotic and full of twisted, screwed up defense mechanism that you don;t even realize you are doing it. Are you evil crazy or just stupid crazy?
truth

Granite City, IL

#53724 Mar 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Angelo!
HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!! HaHaHa!!!!! HaHaH!!!!!
That's as humorous as your disgraced Regnerus (you know, the one that was discounted in Michigan).
Why must you always attach yourself to a sinking ship?
Haven't you heard? He's the bulldog crusader. Which is just another way of saying he's too daft and consumed by his own narcissism to know when he's wrong and when he's been beaten.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53725 Mar 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage describes a distinct relationship. Ss couples are an epic fail of that description.
You are a troll.
Smile.
Marriage does define relationships, legally. It is a legal contract and therefor it is under the rule of the courts, which have included homosexual couples in that definition. Your bronze age book of mythology doesn't apply here.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53726 Mar 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll.
Smile.
Your dipshit little troll routine was cute at first Greg, but it's really grown stale. We make logical arguments and provided sources to back them up, you ignore them and troll. When we respond you accuse of being trolls ourselves. You lost this argument years ago when you refused to address thousands of pages of argument against your bullshit position. Droning on endlessly with the same nonsense and then refusing to acknowledge thousands of instances where it has been debunked is not winning an argument. It's just a bulldog getting kicked in it's teeth. Or a defrocked pastor in this case.

Come to think of it, you lost this argument long before it ever began. Back when you started interfering with another man's wife and got kicked out of your pulpit for it. Then again, you insist her legally binding marriage wasn't a real marriage too, so you kind of have a history of neurotic behavior when it comes to trying to dictate other people's relationships.

That's what this is really about, isn't it? You messed with another man's wife while pastor of a church, got defrocked over it and this is just the fallout from the fall from grace of a mentally ill former pastor?
waytotheright

Herrin, IL

#53727 Mar 29, 2014
Maybe I just an old, old man who has been married for over 50 years, but it seems to me that this old world has changed that the old straights are now the new q......, oops......gays. And that's another thing, who's idea was it to destroy one word that used to mean happy, to identify homosexuals: One person mentioned that fifty years from now our kids will not think a thing about same sex marriage. QUESTION: What makes you think that there will be any kids fifty years from now:
waytotheright

Herrin, IL

#53728 Mar 29, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before, your emotionally stunted, maturity deprived and mentally challenged rantings only serve to prove the righteousness of our cause. Thanks for all your help.
People like you are what's wrong with America.....no, the whole world.
waytotheright

Herrin, IL

#53729 Mar 29, 2014
Hey, Rick from Kansas, sorry if I hurt your feelings. You have the right to suck anything you want, but remember, there is no such thing as a spit baby.
waytotheright

Herrin, IL

#53730 Mar 29, 2014
Homophobes R Todays Nazis wrote:
"Did it Hurt" -- the divorce rate is much lower among gay married couples than it is among straight ones. They also do a better job of nourishing and educating their children. Gays commit fewer crimes, and are far less likely to abuse their children.
Get your facts straight, or just keep on hating blindly. Your choice.
actually, I don't waste my time with hate (as you apparently are,) I just laugh at this whole ridiculously funny. I just like to jerk your chain and watch the toilet flush.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53731 Mar 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll.
Smile.
And yet, we're legally married and you have no power over that. Sucks to be you.

SecretSmile, Hunty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#53732 Mar 29, 2014
waytotheright wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I don't waste my time with hate (as you apparently are,) I just laugh at this whole ridiculously funny. I just like to jerk your chain and watch the toilet flush.
Figures, most of the right-wingers here are obsessed with fecal matter.
Back at you

Herrin, IL

#53733 Mar 29, 2014
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
First of all, I don't believe you are straight. If you are, I think you are a QUEER wanna be. If you're going to call people like me Neo-Nazi, then we have the right to call you names.
Back at you

Herrin, IL

#53734 Mar 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your opinion, or do you have a poll to back up what allege. If you have a pole, it's probably stuffed up your anal canal.
Back at you

Herrin, IL

#53735 Mar 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from a fudge-packer.

Location hidden

#53737 Mar 29, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage does define relationships, legally. It is a legal contract and therefor it is under the rule of the courts, which have included homosexual couples in that definition. Your bronze age book of mythology doesn't apply here.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Nothing to do with the Bible you bigot, and no law can affect evolution.

Smile.

Location hidden

#53738 Mar 29, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dipshit little troll routine was cute at first Greg, but it's really grown stale. We make logical arguments and provided sources to back them up, you ignore them and troll. When we respond you accuse of being trolls ourselves. You lost this argument years ago when you refused to address thousands of pages of argument against your bullshit position. Droning on endlessly with the same nonsense and then refusing to acknowledge thousands of instances where it has been debunked is not winning an argument. It's just a bulldog getting kicked in it's teeth. Or a defrocked pastor in this case.
Come to think of it, you lost this argument long before it ever began. Back when you started interfering with another man's wife and got kicked out of your pulpit for it. Then again, you insist her legally binding marriage wasn't a real marriage too, so you kind of have a history of neurotic behavior when it comes to trying to dictate other people's relationships.
That's what this is really about, isn't it? You messed with another man's wife while pastor of a church, got defrocked over it and this is just the fallout from the fall from grace of a mentally ill former pastor?
Do you have a reasoned response, or just more lies and ugly, hate?

Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#53739 Mar 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a reasoned response, or just more lies and ugly, hate?
Real marriage has always been.....
Bla, bla, bla. Pontification and mental masturbation copied and pasted from your piece of crap blog. How many visits has that worthless piece of crap had anyway? 15, 16? Another year or two and you'll pass 20 readers.

Illinois has marriage now, BTW. Isn't it grand?

SecretSmile, Hunty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#53740 Mar 29, 2014
Back at you wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from a fudge-packer.
I don't work at a candy shop, nor do I engage in anal.

Were you born retarded or did you suffer a horrible accident?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,274,418
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min IB DaMann 54,488
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min loose cannon 196,842
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Doug77 6,395
abby8-27-15 5 hr Sublime1 14
ask amy 8-27 5 hr PEllen 7
The Amazing Cashew 6 hr OH Im NUTS 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr RACE 100,626
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages