Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,656

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53684 Mar 28, 2014
Hey Kimerde, care to explain to us why you believe anal sex is demeaning?

I doubt it. You'll run away from this like everything else.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53685 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Any castrated male animal will lose his sex drive. your body functions controls the brain.
Castration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration
... greatly reduce sex drive or interest in those ...
Your disturbed interest in other people's sex drives, and the sex drive of animals is duly noted. You fundies are creepy.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53686 Mar 28, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>
You expect us to take your comments on Obama seriously when you've already demonstrated that you're a racist?
I don't care how you take my comment. You got it anyway lol

Location hidden

#53687 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I can shit those pork products out and be clean from pork. But gay will always be gay.
According to your Sky Santa manual, whether you have it in you isn't the sin. It's the eating and touching of it that you are forbidden to do. Whether you shit it out or not isn't important to your Sky Leprechaun, it's whether or not you ate it in the first place.

Oh, but who are we kidding, you fundies aren't interested in following the rules yourselves, you only care about trying to make them apply to other people. Fundies are the ultimate example of hypocrites.

Location hidden

#53688 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual desires, however, are not in themselves sinful. People are subject to a wide variety of sinful desires over which they have little direct control, but these do not become sinful until a person acts upon them, either by acting out the desire or by encouraging the desire and deliberately engaging in fantasies about acting it out. People tempted by homosexual desires, like people tempted by improper heterosexual desires, are not sinning until they act upon those desires in some manner.
Um, dolt, your original comment noted that it "wasn't ok". I asked on what grounds you were establishing it "wasn't ok". You've responded by talking about sin. Sin is a religious concept, it doesn't apply to anyone other than you fundies. Normal people don't care about what you shep think is a "sin" or not. When you can come back to the real world and answer the question do let us know.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53689 Mar 28, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your Sky Santa manual, whether you have it in you isn't the sin. It's the eating and touching of it that you are forbidden to do. Whether you shit it out or not isn't important to your Sky Leprechaun, it's whether or not you ate it in the first place.
Oh, but who are we kidding, you fundies aren't interested in following the rules yourselves, you only care about trying to make them apply to other people. Fundies are the ultimate example of hypocrites.
The good book says I can ask my Sky Santa to forgive me of my sins if I have a true heart and willing to change my ways, and my Sky Santa will.

Just how may gays is willing to give up anal sex? There is a difference. But of course atheist will never understand that.

Location hidden

#53690 Mar 28, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Look at the gay troll ad homoan attacks! The vicious hate and personal assaults.
Oh, look at troll Greg, just posting into the air because he's too chicken shit to address individuals directly. No one has posted an attack on your sissy, we only post truth in this forum. Sorry that you dislike truth so much.
KiMare wrote:
Why are such things necessary for a legitimate position?
Are you under the impression you've finally discovered a legitimate position? LOL!!! That's so cute princess.
KiMare wrote:
Because homosexuals are trying to build a legitimacy on the false premise that homosexuality is not a sexual defect.
Homosexuality is a sexual defect? Provide the peer reviewed research that supports your statement. Until then, this isn't a legitimate position.
KiMare wrote:
And yet, when anyone brings up simple points of reality when comparing ss couples to marriage, personal insults are used instead of reasoned responses.
No, as always, the reasoned response is that no one other than you is trying to compare couples (which are people) with marriage (which is an institution). Why you continually try to compare the two we don't know, since it's the ultimate demonstration of stupidity. But then, you've proven you don't really mind publically demonstrating that you're an idiot.
KiMare wrote:
There is a vain attempt to censor and distort aspects of marriage so a fraud can be perpetrated.
Oh princess, we love it when you move into drama queen mode!!! Tell us lambchop, what aspects of your repetitive nonsense has someone tried to "censor"?!!! LOL!!!!

Oh, lawdy, play that persecution card Greg!!!! Get up there on that cross with you lawdy, and wale for the masses!!!!! You poor, poor, persecuted bitch!!!!!
KiMare wrote:
It's not working.
LOL!!!! Says the man behind the curtain that no one is paying any attention to!!!! You're cut and paste repetition is meaningless, we don't have to "work" to demonstrate that Greg.
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is still inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Your god hates liars Greg, yet you see no problem in lying. Typical of the fundie set. Let us know when you can support this statement with peer reviewed medical research.

Here's an article about you Greg Kirschmann. It deals with straight men obsessed like you are, with anal sex. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who... Aw, poor Greg can't get that mutt wife to give it up backdoor style. Maybe you should drop her off at the pound and get a new bitch that can help you with your obsession.
KiMare wrote:
Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Yawn. The sterility of a couple is still completely irrelevant to marriage. It always will be. Your simple-minded obsession over couple's sterility remains your problem, no one elses.
KiMare wrote:
And there is no screeching, scratching or stomping that will change those realities.
You didn't present any realities dimwit, only your baseless repetition that carries no weight in the real world. But if you'd like to talk about what screeching, scratching, and stomping will not change, let's discuss the legal marriages that gay people have entered into, that are fully recognized in every way with the marriage of you and your mutt wife. LOL!! Smirk. You can post on Topix till you draw your last breath, and nothing you pound out on your little keyboard will change a thing in the real world!! Smirk. Your impotent daily efforts to pretend you are important will be nothing more than laughable fodder for all to see!!! Smirk.

Now, you hurry back coward princess, and pout and pound that keyboard and tell everyone how persecuted you are. Hurry back up on that cross with your lawdy!

Location hidden

#53691 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
I have been watching the most trusted news station on tv, Fox news. Obama has his back up against a wall and and don't know what to do because of the Russian army invading Ukraine.
President Obama here is my solution. Gather up all of Americas gay men, have them put on their sexist mini skirts, arm they with KY-Jelly and put'em on the front line it front of the Russian troops.
The Russian army will defect, run like hell holding their butts and will never be heard of again. Problem solved without ever firing a shot.
Our country would be much better off if Obama was smart enough to organize a one horse race.
Your creepy obsession with men's butts has been noted. Is this the subject of your weekly buybull studies? You sure do seem to talk about it a lot.

Fox "News"!!!! LOL!!!! That's funny princess! Oh goodness, by sides are aching!!!!!

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/06/20/fox-l...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fox_News

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2009/08/18/poll-...

http://gawker.com/5814309/jon-stewart-reads-o...

Location hidden

#53692 Mar 28, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
Hey Kimerde, care to explain to us why you believe anal sex is demeaning?
I doubt it. You'll run away from this like everything else.
It was even funnier when you used to claim that "science" had concluded that!!!! You know, cause real science is so involved in personal opinions of dignity!!!!!!! He loves his lies!!!!

Location hidden

#53693 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The good book says I can ask my Sky Santa to forgive me of my sins if I have a true heart and willing to change my ways, and my Sky Santa will.
Gee, then I guess gays can do the same thing!!!! Game, set, match.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how may gays is willing to give up anal sex?
Just how many gays have a REAL reason to? A better question would be, how many fundies are willing to give up their creepy obsession of other people's sex, and anal sex in particular?
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference.
The only difference you've presented is that gays aren't obsessed with other people's sex, and fundies are.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course atheist will never understand that.
Atheists aren't required to understand the bullshit written in your ridiculous Sky Santa manual. It's contents are completely irrelevant in the real world. But of course, you sheep will never understand the real world.

Location hidden

#53694 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The good book says ....
Bwah, ha ha ha ha!!!!! The "good" book!!!!! LOL!!!!! You mean the book dedicated to praising your deity's repeated genocide?!!! You mean the book that praises a deity that raped a 12 year old girl in order to have a son??!!! You mean the book that is obsessed with sex with animals and incest???!!!!! LOL!!!! You mean the book that says that at one point the earth was completely covered in water for a year and after the water mysteriously vanished, there were live plants still around??!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

The "good" book!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! Honestly, my sides ache from laughing at you!!!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53695 Mar 28, 2014
Still putting on the hate I see.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwah, ha ha ha ha!!!!! The "good" book!!!!! LOL!!!!! You mean the book dedicated to praising your deity's repeated genocide?!!! You mean the book that praises a deity that raped a 12 year old girl in order to have a son??!!! You mean the book that is obsessed with sex with animals and incest???!!!!! LOL!!!! You mean the book that says that at one point the earth was completely covered in water for a year and after the water mysteriously vanished, there were live plants still around??!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
The "good" book!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! Honestly, my sides ache from laughing at you!!!
jimtownhounddogs niffing

United States

#53696 Mar 28, 2014
Oh my. Now "Truth" is picking on truck drivers. How dare!!! Truck drivers always looking for pussay. No gays allowed in the cabs ya know.
Anonymous

Schererville, IN

#53697 Mar 28, 2014
This is where I think right-wing religious folks completely piss me off. They demand more freedom and liberties as long as it follows their religious beliefs. This is the top reason why I can not stand the conservative party. Both parties are so similar that its a surprise to me that they are too dumb to realize that.

Both parties cry for more rights and freedoms. Only when those rights and freedoms fits their agendas. Now tell me how two gay people getting married is going to ruin America?

The only issue I see if that its a religious standpoint that conservatives are trying to governmentally enforce upon our citizens. Stop the whining and crying.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53698 Mar 28, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
Oh my. Now "Truth" is picking on truck drivers. How dare!!! Truck drivers always looking for pussay. No gays allowed in the cabs ya know.
I'm not picking on truck drivers, genius. Just one of them.

What are you, 12 years old?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53699 Mar 28, 2014
CDC wrote:
Still putting on the hate I see.
<quoted text>
Shut up, twit. Kimare is getting the exact response he requested.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53700 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care how you take my comment. You got it anyway lol
Yeah, I got it. Another inane comment by a nearly retarded old bigot.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53701 Mar 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up, twit. Kimare is getting the exact response he requested.
He deserves worse!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53702 Mar 28, 2014
twit? Please quit talking to yourself.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, twit. Kimare is getting the exact response he requested.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53703 Mar 28, 2014
CDC wrote:
twit? Please quit talking to yourself.
<quoted text>
You answered didn't you, twit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min fetch almighty 1,127,251
Amy 10-24 1 hr your poor wife 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 179,475
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 5 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 5 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]