Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53659 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Is that possible? I know for a white boy it isn't :-)
Demonstrating you know as little about race and physiology as you do sexual orientation. Typical of the fundie set, to thrust themselves into conversations they know nothing about. Carry on twit.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53660 Mar 27, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your post, your god's golden rule must have been "be illiterate".
Humm. So because you may be a little more educated than i am, That makes homosexuals gay sex acts ok right?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53661 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of the parts of your body than for your whole body to go into hell!
A good enough reason gay men should get castrated. It would be better to lose your testicles and become a unique, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
Since I'm relatively certain that you have eaten a prok product at some point in your life, we can start by removing your intestines.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53662 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Humm. So because you may be a little more educated than i am, That makes homosexuals gay sex acts ok right?
If you had even a modicum of education you would be able to follow a simple conversation and wouldn't say such stupid things.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53663 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Demonstrating you know as little about race and physiology as you do sexual orientation. Typical of the fundie set, to thrust themselves into conversations they know nothing about. Carry on twit.
He's not only a anti-homosexual bigot, he's a racist too!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53664 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your piece of paper have to do with literal marriage???
And why do two men need the benefits and protections intended for women and children???
A marriage IS m/m, f/m, or f/f. Literally.
The purpose for marriage has NEVER been to receive benefits. Do str8 couples get married JUST for the benefits? I mean, if they're not interested in benefits, couldn't they just shack up?

You're an idiot Greg. Troll on.

SecretSmile, Hunty.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53665 Mar 27, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
A marriage IS m/m, f/m, or f/f. Literally.
The purpose for marriage has NEVER been to receive benefits. Do str8 couples get married JUST for the benefits? I mean, if they're not interested in benefits, couldn't they just shack up?
You're an idiot Greg. Troll on.
SecretSmile, Hunty.
Not only that, but for a large number of couples marriage actually creates tax penalties.

Once again, Greg does nothing but proclaim his ignorance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_penalty
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53666 Mar 27, 2014
But what else can you expect from a sociopath who is so manipulative and evil that he was cast out of the pulpit of his church and found himself landing on his feet as a truck driver?

Location hidden

#53667 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of the parts of your body than for your whole body to go into hell!
A good enough reason gay men should get castrated. It would be better to lose your testicles and become a unique, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
Oh look. A moron that thinks that sexual stimulation originates in the penis and not the brain. Thanks for demonstrating yet again the stupidity of the fundie set. Stupid sheep.

Location hidden

#53668 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Humm. So because you may be a little more educated than i am, That makes homosexuals gay sex acts ok right?
No, because I'm more educated than you, I know that trying to apply a moral value to activity the neither harms or affects others, society or the individuals engaging in the acts would be moronic. But then, you fundies love to try and apply moral values to things that just are. Like when you declared left handidness to be "not ok"!! Stupid sheep.

What makes you think that homosexual engaging is sex "isn't" ok? Let me guess, your little sky Santa manual?!! LOL!!!! The list of things that stupid book says "aren't ok" is reason enough to dismiss it as ridiculous. You got something from the real world to demonstrate that gays engaging in sex "isn't ok"?!! Bring it on sheep.

When you're done presenting real world reasons that gays shouldn't engage in sex, can you follow that up with a statement explaining why anyone else's sex is any of your business, and why you creepily refer to and discuss other people's sex so much?!
Ace

Benton, IL

#53669 Mar 27, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I'm relatively certain that you have eaten a prok product at some point in your life, we can start by removing your intestines.
I can shit those pork products out and be clean from pork. But gay will always be gay.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53670 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I can shit those pork products out and be clean from pork. But gay will always be gay.
Thank you for repeatedly displaying the intellectual level of your standard anti-gay bigot. It greatly helps our cause.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53671 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh look. A moron that thinks that sexual stimulation originates in the penis and not the brain. Thanks for demonstrating yet again the stupidity of the fundie set. Stupid sheep.
Any castrated male animal will lose his sex drive. your body functions controls the brain.

Castration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration
... greatly reduce sex drive or interest in those ...
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53672 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Any castrated male animal will lose his sex drive. your body functions controls the brain.
Castration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration
... greatly reduce sex drive or interest in those ...
This has been proven to be false in the treatment of sex crimes. Which is why it was abandoned. So do you have any ideas that are grounded in fact, or are you 100% full of shite?
Ace

Benton, IL

#53673 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
No, because I'm more educated than you, I know that trying to apply a moral value to activity the neither harms or affects others, society or the individuals engaging in the acts would be moronic. But then, you fundies love to try and apply moral values to things that just are. Like when you declared left handidness to be "not ok"!! Stupid sheep.
What makes you think that homosexual engaging is sex "isn't" ok? Let me guess, your little sky Santa manual?!! LOL!!!! The list of things that stupid book says "aren't ok" is reason enough to dismiss it as ridiculous. You got something from the real world to demonstrate that gays engaging in sex "isn't ok"?!! Bring it on sheep.
When you're done presenting real world reasons that gays shouldn't engage in sex, can you follow that up with a statement explaining why anyone else's sex is any of your business, and why you creepily refer to and discuss other people's sex so much?!
Homosexual desires, however, are not in themselves sinful. People are subject to a wide variety of sinful desires over which they have little direct control, but these do not become sinful until a person acts upon them, either by acting out the desire or by encouraging the desire and deliberately engaging in fantasies about acting it out. People tempted by homosexual desires, like people tempted by improper heterosexual desires, are not sinning until they act upon those desires in some manner.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53674 Mar 27, 2014
Ace

Benton, IL

#53675 Mar 27, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for repeatedly displaying the intellectual level of your standard anti-gay bigot. It greatly helps our cause.
Thank you for acknowledging that I am NOT a mans man. That i am perfectly normal.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53676 Mar 28, 2014
Look at the gay troll ad homoan attacks! The vicious hate and personal assaults.

Why are such things necessary for a legitimate position?

Because homosexuals are trying to build a legitimacy on the false premise that homosexuality is not a sexual defect.

And yet, when anyone brings up simple points of reality when comparing ss couples to marriage, personal insults are used instead of reasoned responses. There is a vain attempt to censor and distort aspects of marriage so a fraud can be perpetrated.

It's not working.

Anal sex is still inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

And there is no screeching, scratching or stomping that will change those realities.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53677 Mar 28, 2014
I have been watching the most trusted news station on tv, Fox news. Obama has his back up against a wall and and don't know what to do because of the Russian army invading Ukraine.

President Obama here is my solution. Gather up all of Americas gay men, have them put on their sexist mini skirts, arm they with KY-Jelly and put'em on the front line it front of the Russian troops.
The Russian army will defect, run like hell holding their butts and will never be heard of again. Problem solved without ever firing a shot.

Our country would be much better off if Obama was smart enough to organize a one horse race.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#53679 Mar 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual desires, however, are not in themselves sinful. People are subject to a wide variety of sinful desires over which they have little direct control, but these do not become sinful until a person acts upon them, either by acting out the desire or by encouraging the desire and deliberately engaging in fantasies about acting it out. People tempted by homosexual desires, like people tempted by improper heterosexual desires, are not sinning until they act upon those desires in some manner.
SIN---man made concept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 219,204
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min BlackLivesMatter 1,402,920
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,819
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,263
News Lots of Wheat But Not Enough Protein Sends Buye... 1 hr Bread and Diabetes 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 2,840
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr GEORGIA 6,543
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr CrunchyBacon 103,111

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages