Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

JIMMY

Ballwin, MO

#53638 Mar 26, 2014
LOL

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53639 Mar 26, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not judging. The bible already judged homosexual activities. I'm just following the golden rule. If you chose to break the golden rules and go against gods word that is your right. And I won't be the one condemning you to hell neither. You yourself will be. And that is your right to. I'm just covering my own ass, and I have the right to do that also.
I can already see my afterlife future. Jesus and I will have all the hot virgin Nuns all to our self. While the homos is picking dingo berries off each other peckers lol.
Jesus and you will have all the hot
virgin Nuns...LMAO!! Really?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53640 Mar 27, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that negate the legal status of my federally recognized marriage, you psychotic, shizophrenic, 3 nipped POS with a Sandy vagina?
What does your piece of paper have to do with literal marriage???

And why do two men need the benefits and protections intended for women and children???
truth

Granite City, IL

#53641 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not judging. The bible already judged homosexual activities. I'm just following the golden rule. If you chose to break the golden rules and go against gods word that is your right. And I won't be the one condemning you to hell neither. You yourself will be. And that is your right to. I'm just covering my own ass, and I have the right to do that also.
I can already see my afterlife future. Jesus and I will have all the hot virgin Nuns all to our self. While the homos is picking dingo berries off each other peckers lol.
Yet you throw out vitriol, vulgarity and hatred in your posts. What does you Bible say about that, hypocrite?
truth

Granite City, IL

#53642 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The verse has nothing to do with rape.
Marriage and procreation were connected right from the start.
Genesis 1:27-28 (NASB)
God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
That's great, sweety. Now show me where it says that in the Constitution.

The problem here is that you think your mythology applies to the law. It doesn't.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53643 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, ss couples have absolutely nothing to do with marriage equality.
It's great that you feel that way. Now make an argument as to why our Constitution should follow your mythology and deny others their right pursue happiness.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53644 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
The buybull also says no wearing of mixed fibers and no eating of pork, but I bet you do those things. Matter of fact, it puts eating bacon on the same level as gay anal sex. It's an abomination.

Would you mind going down a list of Biblical laws and tell me which ones you choose to follow and which ones you choose to throw out? It's so hard keeping track of your hypocrisy.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53645 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with rape and you are liar for claiming otherwise. But then again, we all know that you don't follow the biblical prohibitions against lies. You love lying.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53646 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lonely troll. Maybe changing one will change the other?
It's not trolling when you are merely trying to warn the world about a manipulative psychopath in their midst. It's not trolling at all.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53647 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Christians isn't scared of anything, we are just protecting/preserving Gods golden rules.
And correct, many Heterosexuals hasn't been very good role models when it comes to sin.
But still that doesn't make two wrongs a right.
Yeah right. Less than 25% of people under 35 claim to be Xtian. You Xtains are having a panic attack over this.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53648 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Mating behavior is the driving force behind evolution. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage a literal oxymoron.
It's great you feel that way. Now show me in the Constitution where it says you can deny people the ability to pursue happiness based on your mythological beliefs.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Arnold, MO

#53649 Mar 27, 2014
Truth - in Granite City, Il knows the Constitution. Live and abide by it. TY

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53651 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage has no power to dictate whether procreation is to be considered.
The institution itself has already dictated that procreation isn't dictated. Not a damn thing all your meaningless whining can do to alter that fact.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My belief system has nothing to do with your troll behavior on here.
Smile.
But it does have everything to do with why your behavior is that of a 12 year old catty bitch. Your belief system is also the reason that you have to resort to outright lies in order to promote your agenda. Typical of those that share your belief system.

Location hidden

#53652 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
And still, SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making SS marriage an oxymoron.
Smile.
And still, mating behaviors and the results of those behaviors have no mandate in the institution of marriage, making you still nothing more than a crybaby idiot.

Location hidden

#53653 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read from Dr. Seuss next princess? Hey, don't you find it funny that you are promoting procreation as important to marriage while establishing your argument based on two individuals that were neither the result of procreation?!! But then, I guess your god didn't have an innocent 12 year old girl available to rape this time like he did later. You fundies are so stupid!!!!

Adam and Eve!!!! That's some funny stuff!!!! Hey Greg, where were they told to marry before they were told to be fruitful?!! How much ruling did they do over the penguins? How often did they subdue manatees?

Stupid fundies!!!

Location hidden

#53654 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, ss couples have absolutely nothing to do with marriage equality.
You are correct. But married ss couples have everything to do with marriage equality.

Have a good day bitch.(That was for Sandy dear, not you).

Location hidden

#53655 Mar 27, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Christians isn't scared of anything, we are just protecting/preserving Gods golden rules.
And correct, many Heterosexuals hasn't been very good role models when it comes to sin.
But still that doesn't make two wrongs a right.
Based on your post, your god's golden rule must have been "be illiterate".

Location hidden

#53656 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lonely troll. Maybe changing one will change the other?
Why don't you let us ask Sandy how that works in your home. No one demonstrates being a lonely troll more than you Greg. Oh, let me guess, she's not allowed in the room while you're on the internet!!

Location hidden

#53657 Mar 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Mating behavior is the driving force behind evolution. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage a literal oxymoron.
At it's most basic essence, this repetitive pile of nonsense means nothing, and never will.

At his most basic essence, Gregory Kirschmann is a deadbeat failure. He always will be.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53658 Mar 27, 2014
And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of the parts of your body than for your whole body to go into hell!

A good enough reason gay men should get castrated. It would be better to lose your testicles and become a unique, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Hill4me 217,114
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TeaRump Idiots 1,396,509
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 21 min Welcome2theWigWam 32
Fat Ankles and hairy toes. 25 min Bills Babes 26
True BRILLIANCE and so correct. 28 min Im On 2nd 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr tina anne 60,180
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 1,691
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 102,569

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages