Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53618 Mar 25, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. When Kimare decides to spoof my screen name, it only goes to prove that he is dumber than the day is long.
He can't win an honest discussion of the topic, so he's left with lies and childish behavior.
I live in St. Louis now?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53619 Mar 25, 2014
truth wrote:
Are you ready to address the journal article I posted on female fecundity and the realtionship to homosexual behavior yet? I've posted it about 10 times and you keep ignoring it. I mean, it does completely refute the BS line you have been spewing for 2 years, so if I were you I'd have to ignore it too.
Read back, I responded yesterday.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53620 Mar 25, 2014
truth wrote:
Even by your Bible, marriage and procreation are two separate issues.
Sometimes marriage is so your rape can be a legitimate rape.
Romans 7:3 Accordingly, she will be called an adulteress if she lives with another man while her husband is alive. But if her husband dies, she is free from that law, and if she marries another man she is not an adulteress.
You keep roning on with the same nonsense. The only person who your point matters to is you. No one else really cares. We just like laughing at the defrocked pastor, come truck driver who vents his mental issues here on Topix.
The verse has nothing to do with rape.

Marriage and procreation were connected right from the start.

Genesis 1:27-28 (NASB)
God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53621 Mar 25, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, none of that has anything to do with marriage equality.
I agree, ss couples have absolutely nothing to do with marriage equality.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53622 Mar 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, ss couples have absolutely nothing to do with marriage equality.
And yet, all of the people in my life, including my state and federal government, disagree with you.

Why would I allow you to live, rent free, in my head? I don't. You don't matter. I'm still married and you're still a psychotic, schizophrenic, 3-nipped POS troll with a Sandy vagina.

It's funny, and sad, because it's all true about you.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53623 Mar 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
And still, SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making SS marriage an oxymoron.

Smile.
And yet still......Ex Pastors,who steal
money and seduce parishioners should
not be adding anything to a discussion
on marriage.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53624 Mar 25, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet still......Ex Pastors,who steal
money and seduce parishioners should
not be adding anything to a discussion
on marriage.
I agree.

I'm still waiting for you to add anything rational to a discussion.

Come on, give us your best shot!!!

Smile.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53625 Mar 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.

I'm still waiting for you to add anything rational to a discussion.

Come on, give us your best shot!!!

Smile.
I have added to the discussion, not
interested in a discussion with a
lowlife,who was thrown from the
pulpit,not once but twice.I stated
many times that I believe in equality.
Even for 3 nippled,mutant ninjas.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53626 Mar 26, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have added to the discussion, not
interested in a discussion with a
lowlife,who was thrown from the
pulpit,not once but twice.I stated
many times that I believe in equality.
Even for 3 nippled,mutant ninjas.
You are a lonely troll. Maybe changing one will change the other?
Crazy Logic

Beverly, MA

#53627 Mar 26, 2014
Whether Homosexual or Heterosexual, procreation is something for which planning and preparation is greatly needed. Heterosexuals have not necessarily been very good at this. Poverty was not caused by homosexuals over-breeding. Homosexuals have not been the ones to make marriage and family values a mockery with a 50% divorce rate. So what are all these so-called Christians afraid of, that homosexuals will be better at family planning and staying married than heterosexuals? Or if homosexuals continue the status quo, is any more harm going to be done? One thing is for sure, homosexuals cannot do any worse. Let them marry and plan families. Time will tell whether or not homosexuals can generate better family units. I am betting that they will simply because any children brought into the family will not be accidental. And if anybody, heterosexual or homosexual decides that they do not want to procreate or raise children, it would be nice if that choice was respected as well. Whatever happened to live and let live?
Ace

Benton, IL

#53628 Mar 26, 2014
Crazy Logic wrote:
Whether Homosexual or Heterosexual, procreation is something for which planning and preparation is greatly needed. Heterosexuals have not necessarily been very good at this. Poverty was not caused by homosexuals over-breeding. Homosexuals have not been the ones to make marriage and family values a mockery with a 50% divorce rate. So what are all these so-called Christians afraid of, that homosexuals will be better at family planning and staying married than heterosexuals? Or if homosexuals continue the status quo, is any more harm going to be done? One thing is for sure, homosexuals cannot do any worse. Let them marry and plan families. Time will tell whether or not homosexuals can generate better family units. I am betting that they will simply because any children brought into the family will not be accidental. And if anybody, heterosexual or homosexual decides that they do not want to procreate or raise children, it would be nice if that choice was respected as well. Whatever happened to live and let live?
Christians isn't scared of anything, we are just protecting/preserving Gods golden rules.
And correct, many Heterosexuals hasn't been very good role models when it comes to sin.
But still that doesn't make two wrongs a right.
The grammar police

Saint Louis, MO

#53629 Mar 26, 2014
You have the right to remain silent.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Christians isn't scared of anything, we are just protecting/preserving Gods golden rules.
And correct, many Heterosexuals hasn't been very good role models when it comes to sin.
But still that doesn't make two wrongs a right.
Ace

Benton, IL

#53630 Mar 26, 2014
The grammar police wrote:
You have the right to remain silent.
<quoted text>
Are you related to Billy Grammar?
Personal Choice

Beverly, MA

#53631 Mar 26, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Christians isn't scared of anything, we are just protecting/preserving Gods golden rules.
And correct, many Heterosexuals hasn't been very good role models when it comes to sin.
But still that doesn't make two wrongs a right.
Guess what Ace, you do not have to enter into a homosexual marriage. So you do not have to do anything you feel is not right for you. So the same should be true for a homosexual. Homosexuals should not be forced to be alone and without the protections of the law. They have the right to live they life of their choosing, not chosen by you.

Have you ever had a homosexual tell you that you are sinful, perverted, or anything like that? Do they ever try to tell you how to live your life? So treat others as you would have them treat you, Confucious by the way, not the Bible.

If homosexuals have enough civility and manners to refrain from telling you how to live your life, if homosexuals do not go out of their way to infringe on your rights and liberties, then you are the one breaking the golden rule by judging them and voting in a way to bring about division and disharmony.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53632 Mar 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lonely troll. Maybe changing one will change the other?
Go fk yourself!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53633 Mar 26, 2014
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Mating behavior is the driving force behind evolution. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage a literal oxymoron.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53634 Mar 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Mating behavior is the driving force behind evolution. Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior making ss marriage a literal oxymoron.
Does that negate the legal status of my federally recognized marriage, you psychotic, shizophrenic, 3 nipped POS with a Sandy vagina?
Ace

Benton, IL

#53635 Mar 26, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fk yourself!
Is that possible? I know for a white boy it isn't :-)

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53636 Mar 26, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Is that possible? I know for a white boy it isn't :-)
Well I thought maybe,since he's a
Hermaphrodite and all..Better than
his wife Sandy...
Ace

Benton, IL

#53637 Mar 26, 2014
Personal Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what Ace, you do not have to enter into a homosexual marriage. So you do not have to do anything you feel is not right for you. So the same should be true for a homosexual. Homosexuals should not be forced to be alone and without the protections of the law. They have the right to live they life of their choosing, not chosen by you.
Have you ever had a homosexual tell you that you are sinful, perverted, or anything like that? Do they ever try to tell you how to live your life? So treat others as you would have them treat you, Confucious by the way, not the Bible.
If homosexuals have enough civility and manners to refrain from telling you how to live your life, if homosexuals do not go out of their way to infringe on your rights and liberties, then you are the one breaking the golden rule by judging them and voting in a way to bring about division and disharmony.
I'm not judging. The bible already judged homosexual activities. I'm just following the golden rule. If you chose to break the golden rules and go against gods word that is your right. And I won't be the one condemning you to hell neither. You yourself will be. And that is your right to. I'm just covering my own ass, and I have the right to do that also.
I can already see my afterlife future. Jesus and I will have all the hot virgin Nuns all to our self. While the homos is picking dingo berries off each other peckers lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min An NFL Fan 60,165
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Fenris the Big Ba... 1,396,249
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques Orleans 217,010
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 51 min Go Blue Forever 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min CrunchyBacon 102,551
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Pennie Lane 8,919
News Chicago Police Stage "Intervention" In Violence... 2 hr bozo 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages